Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#399121 by AlanJones Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:51 pm
Subject: USA Job Offer
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12057088945, +15552126543, +19174732743 & +13332128881

ATTN: XXX
We have finalize your resume assessment and evaluation of your submitted resume and was able to resolve the status of your CV/Resume submitted which we find suitable for our onshore/offshore services in United States of America (USA). Accomplish Oil And Gas is delighted to formally offer you a job Appointment to work with us for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Letter of Appointment, please find attached Soft Copy of your Letter of Appointment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work, if acceptable to you, kindly sign your signature on the space indicated on the last page of the Letter of Appointment and return same back to us via email attachment.

Employees who do not reside in United State presently are expected to procure their State Security clearance documents in accordance with recently introduce law by Trump administration (United State President) .By contacting the State Security clearance Office of United State of America for assessment and swift procurement of the required documents on or before the 6th of November 2019, which proves that you have not supported or been link to any form of terrorist activities ever before. Below are the contact details

STATE SECURITY CLEARANCE
26 Federal Plazas, New York,
NY 10278,
United States
Phone: +19174732743
Fax: +1 333 212 8881
Email:[email protected]

NOTE: You are to contact USA STATE SECURITY CLEARANCE FIRM for easy acquisition of your United State Security clearance documents with the email address above OR visit their Office in New York in person to obtain your Security Clearance which proves that you have not supported or been link to any form of terrorist activities.
NOTE: We only accept United State Security clearance and this must be process directly by the applicant, no second party assistance is allowed

Regard
Prof. Leonard Jeffries
1751 Kinsey Rd Dothan, Alabama 36303 USA
Phone: +1 205-708-8945
Fax: +1 555 212 6543
Email: [email protected]

From the WhoIs for accomplishoilandgas.com:
Creation Date: 2019-10-07T14:58:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-10-07T14:58:09Z

Registrant Name: Charly Uduma
Registrant Organization: Charly Ventures and companies plc
Registrant Street: 600 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1550
Registrant City: Los Angeles
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90017
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2136233720
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

From the WhoIs for statesecurityclearance.com:
Creation Date: 2019-10-18T06:21:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-10-18T06:21:19Z

Registrant Name: Charly Uduma
Registrant Organization: Charly Ventures and companies plc
Registrant Street: 600 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1550
Registrant City: Los Angeles
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90017
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2136233720
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#399741 by blossom92 Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:40 pm
Hi
I have a friend who has received this email after they submitted their CV. Is it definitely a scam? They say he has to pay some US security fee tomorrow (which is the scam i suppose?!)

Thanks
#399752 by AlanJones Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:25 pm
Yes, it is definitely a scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#399771 by Bethel Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:37 am
Admin Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Alan Jones you claim is definitely a scam, what makes you so sure ? and your the only one saying is a fake? without providing us with reasons. but my friend is working in accomplish oil in Alabama and he physically verified the company and is genuine before he travel five months ago and we spoke few days , but he did not mention or confirm your point .Now am confuse
#399772 by AlanJones Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:42 am
Hello dumb scammer [email protected]. The evidence is in my post, but thank you for confirming it.

You claim your friend is working for the company and verified them 5 months ago, yet their fake domain accomplishoilandgas.com was only registered less than a month ago, around the same time that the other fake domain statesecurityclearance.com, which claims to be US State Security Clearance, was registered by exactly the same scammer using a Nigerian web service.

Here's a few more domains registered by scammer Charly Uduma ([email protected]). I'll research these properly later.

Fake - meganoilandgas.com
Fake - firstnationalfianance.com
Fake - zeecooilandgas.com
Fake - adamirsolicitorsltd.com
Fake - daramichealchambers.com
Fake - blacknesdrillingltd.com
Fake - pouchescargo.com
Fake - accomplishoilandgas.com

#399773 by happyjohn Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:04 am
Admin Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

You block Bethel and accuse him of been a a scam Jones when the real scammer is you, why are you afraid of open discussion? unblock him and many others that you block. your a dictator and once someone challenge your views you lash out and block the person. We are in a develop world and the fact that you block so many people confirm my point that your a big thief. you accuse others when your the real thief here. did accomplish oil collect money from you? do you know of one single person they collected money from? you go around lying without prove and you block BETHEL, MICHEAL,JAMES,ABRAHAM ETC THAT WANTED TO CHALLENGE YOUR VIEWS openly on the forum you created to tarnish names . I know you will also block me after this post and also call me a scammer while you are busy misleading employees and collecting money from them as a true person. Your a big thief and your caught and soon your blog will be taken down.
#399776 by AlanJones Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:11 am
I guess that these dumb scammers must really be losing a lot of money to be so determined to ignore the facts and call this topic into question.

Here's yet more proof - dumb scammer happyjohn joins us from South Africa, why would someone in South Africa just happen to find this topic straight after bethel arrived? The answer is they would not.

Another email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected]

This topic is now locked. If you have a legitimate comment to make or questions, please contact one of the Moderators