Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#346734 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 19:19:38 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: abu mazu <[email protected]>
Subject: GULF FUNDS LETTER

I am Engineer John.M.Glory a petrochemical/oil exploration engineer
with ARABIAN GULF EXPLORATION COMPANY (AGECO) one of the registered
oil & gas exploration company in Syria. I need your collaboration toinvesting in your country. Can you assist me and two other colleaguesto "RECEIVE" some funds raised from sale of crude oil? Get back to mehere for more details. Thank you for youranticipated partnership while your response is expected if you arecapable.Waiting for your response.Engr.Abu MazuARABIAN GULF EXPLORATION COMPANY (AGECO) SYRIA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#397557 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:30 am
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:04:55 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: GULF FUNDS LETTER

I am Engineer Abu Mazu a petrochemical/oil exploration engineer with ARABIAN GULF EXPLORATION COMPANY (AGECO) one of the registered oil & gas exploration company in Syria. I need your collaboration to investing in your country. Can you assist me and two other colleagues to "RECEIVE" some funds raised from sale of crude oil? Get back to me here for more details.

Thank you for your anticipated partnership while your response is expected if you are capable.

Waiting for your response

Engr.Abu Mazu

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#403458 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:29 am
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 23:56:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: GULF FUNDS LETTER

I am Engineer Abu Mazu a petrochemical/oil exploration engineer with ARABIAN GULF EXPLORATION COMPANY (AGECO) one of the registered oil & gas exploration company in Syria. I need your collaboration to investing in your country. Can you assist me and two other colleagues to "RECEIVE" some funds raised from sale of crude oil? Get back to me here for more details.

Thank you for your anticipated partnership while your response is expected if you are capable.

Waiting for your response

Engr.Abu Mazu

Google is your friend!