Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397014 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:24 am
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:16:08 -1200
Subject: HELLO

Dear Sir,
Compliments of the day.
My name is Eng. Ahmed Bello. I am the head of the Tender Board Committee in charge of awarding contracts to foreign contractors.
In 2017, a contract was executed and deliberately over invoiced to the tune of Eight Million,Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only. ($8,500,000.00) .
I, as a civil servant cannot keep these amount in my personal account here in my country because of government fund monitoring team on all public office holders account.
In view of this, I decided to look for a foreign partner who will assist us to receive the fund into any account of your choice and you will be compensated with 40% ONLY from the total sum as your own share.
Please understand that this is a serious matter and need your full cooperation.
Waiting to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully.
Eng. Ahmed Bello

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#404341 by Jeremy Phisher Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:40 am
to: <edit>
date: 20 Jan 2020, 14:48
subject: Re: To Engineer Ahmed Bello

Dear ,

Nice to hear from you again. I have also received your picture as a proof of your identity.

I understood what you are saying about delay in communication. Please try and make sure you check your mail daily as we are in business and talking about money. Always try and check mails.

These morning i have forwarded your account information's to the paying bank in American to credit your account with $9.6 million.
In view of this, you should copy and send the below email to the bank of US attention it to Mr. Allen Parker.
-----------------------------------------------------
Email Allen Parker
Via
[email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Allen Parker,

I have been directed to contact you by my agent Eng. Ahmed Bello regarding my contract fund ($9.6 million) Nine Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars only.
Vide contract number (Fgn/Ped/Wk-xx2341-2019 and amount is ($9.6 million) Nine Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars only.
Below is my information's
<edit>
BANK INFO:
<edit>
Thanks for your cooperation.
<edit>
Account Holder.
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is the bank's contact information.
Mr. Allen Parker
Wells Fargo bank of USA.
Email:[email protected]
Tel:+14092038485

Eng. Ahmed Bello
Tel: +2348162019820
Last edited by Jeremy Phisher on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Just across the Pond...
#404342 by Jeremy Phisher Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:45 am
Reply to: [email protected]
date: 31 Jan 2020, 10:39
subject: Hello ,

Hello ,
I have be calling and calling this your line all day today let us meet each other and collected this money and have it sent to Wells Fargo Bank USA so that your code will be giving to you by Wells Fargo Bank USA once they confirmed your payment form me. Please do your best to call me on my other line let see each other today been Friday here is my other direct line +447448608119 / 07448 608119 I wait for your phone call as soon as you see this message call me after phone call send me a e-mail to be sure you talk with me on this line.
Keith M. Franklin.
0203 095 3293
+44 203 095 3293

Just across the Pond...