Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397004 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:00 am
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:07:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From Mr.Aziz Issa

From Mr.Aziz Issa
Bill And Exchange Manager
Freeing International Dept
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africaa
MY DIRECT LINE :/ +226-77-92-94-02

Greeting to you,

I am Mr.Aziz Issa, the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Banque International Du Burkina Faso,In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of (($10.5m US dollars)(Ten Million five hundred thousand US Dollars)) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer, who died along with his entire family on,December 2014 in plane crash with Airbus A320 Plane.

Since i got information about his death, I have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the decease as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, but unfortunately i learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the plane clash leaving no body behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the decease for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed until after Five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasure as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a (Burkinabe) cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 45% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 55% will be for me.

Therefore,to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arrange, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the letter of application.

Please you should call me (+226- 77-92-94-02) immediately as soon as you receive this letter for more explanation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Aziz Issa.
MY DIRECT LINE :/ +226-77-92-94-02

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement