Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396985 by Siera887 Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:10 pm
Attn : Madam

I am Mr. Andrew Tweedie the IMF Finance Department Director here in the USA. I am writing you with regards to a
petition we received from the FBI on the fraudulent activities of one fake Mr. Robin Wong, who claims to be the son
of a wealthy man.

Informations on our desk shows that he deceived you by sending you a fake check containing the sum of US$7,200,000
(Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand USD) which we have contacted the Bangkok Bank in Thailand and they and they
ascertained that the check is fake and not endorsed from their bank. I have attached the check here for your perusal
too.

We discovered from the FBI that the original name of the fake Robin Wong is Mr. Dominic McInally and who is the alleged
leader of a drug trafficking gang that expected to bank £1.25m every month.
( https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/u ... s-13952875 ). Check the attached link to
read more about this criminal and others that are wanted for their various nefarious activities.

While fake Mr. Robing Wong ( Mr. Dominic McInally) is wanted by the FBI, we discovered that he is still in communication
with you and still defrauding you. We therefore advise you to stop all communications with him henceforth, until he is
arrested and prosecuted for his numerous crimes.

Kindly send us your email address so that i can forward other vital details to you. For your own good, you are warned to
stop communicating with him and report any of his calls or whatsapp chat to you.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Andrew Tweedie
IMF Finance Department Director
Advertisement

#396986 by AlanJones Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:58 pm
This is an advance fee fraud scam, the email doesn't come from the real IMF.

What email address is the scammer using?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.