Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391429 by malu53 Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:47 pm
Juscleanout on gl
58, Man, Single
Maryland City, United States
Looks for:
Single Woman, Man
45 - 68 years

My self-introduction
For me over here, I am looking for my soul mate and to grow old together. I mean a honest and sincere lady, so if you don't mind we stay in contact and get to know more of us share photos and see where it got to...

What I am doing with my life
Looking at things differently, being kind, and trying to stay present.

Hi dear,
How are you doing? Surely hope you are doing great! I came across your profile now and i felt so much interested to know you more, if you are also ready to know much about me. Actually, I am looking for a serious and long time relationship that could lead's to marriage. If only you are single. I would have written more about myself with my photo, but can only do that through email.

I just prefer to use email than here, why because am not always on-line here on this site, due to my work schedule. I humbly urge you to find and convey your reply back to me, at my email: ([email protected]) or leave your email, so we can communicate and have a nice conversation through there and get to know each other more better. By doing so, hopefully we will have a good cause to become friends. And see where the flow goes! Expecting to read from you on my mailbox. Regards. With love!
Advertisement