Information on romance scams and scammers.
#385364 by malu53 Wed May 08, 2019 3:05 pm
Shaw on friendfin
52 Male Los Angeles, California, United States
In relationship with Single
Looking for Long term relationship

Image Image

About me
I am open and friendly with a good sense of humor.I am fun and funny to be with.I like taking long walks and traveling.I am a positive and optimistic person.Contact me to find out more.

Looking for
Someone,funny,kind,positive and optimistic.
Someone who is physically and emotionally ready to love and be loved unconditionally.Someone who knows what she wants and puts the energy into it to make it work.
Someone positive,optimistic and decisive.
Interests Music, Movies, Nature, Adventures
Advertisement

#385365 by malu53 Wed May 08, 2019 3:12 pm

58 years old, United States, Zortman
I speak russian, english. looking for a lady that can speak russian and english.

Image Image

Image Image Image
#385366 by malu53 Wed May 08, 2019 3:13 pm
MLUIS10
54 - Straight
California, United States

I am fun,funny,friendly,open and kind.I am easy going ,positive and an optimistic person.
I love traveling,going for long walks.
I love country music.

pics already posted

also scamlisted here
huzhe.net/mailru/znakomstvamailru-brachnij-aferist-c29749/page/46
#385368 by malu53 Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 pm
Alex L
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Relationship Status: Divorced
Languages: English, 中文 (简体)
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

About Me:
I am a pretty positive person and also young at heart, who likes to live life to it’s fullest. I'm creative,active, spontaneous, dependable, trustworthy and have a great deal of integrity. I enjoy the simple things in life like cooking and gardening, but love adventure as well. I enjoy being active and it’s important to me to stay fit. I'm always up for trying new things, new foods, traveling to a new destination or trying a new activity. I'm playful and often silly. Life is short and I'm making the most of it. I love trying new things, sort of a science experiment approach to cooking rather than having a few stand-by recipes that I have perfected.