Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#377744 by buried under 419s Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Hello,

I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence (I sent you this email from your account).

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :)

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $962 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 13phdoBirrAtFXKWJQ9HgTYX9b7C2MqXPE Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am 'working' with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material.

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server).

Good luck!

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#377745 by buried under 419s Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Hello,

I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence (I sent you this email from your account).

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :)

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $928 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 17EuB8AmyBm81FgCovdr6huCCoSzv2S7nP Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am 'working' with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material.

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server).

Good luck!

#377826 by buried under 419s Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:36 pm
Hello,

Transfer $979 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Q35Tr3ccKWVJjt3yXDuFFD7FRnqCx2UxU Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

Good luck!

#377836 by AlanJones Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Your device is infected

Attn:

Your device is infected with a trojan virus and now have your private info out of your device.

It previously was installed on an adult web page after which you've selected the video clip, your device was infected by the virus.

Then, your camera started to record you soloing and recorded videos that you have seen.

Just after a little while it also picked up all your contact info. If you ever wish us to wipe out all your details that we have got, pay us 2,810 USD via bitcoin it’s a crypto. Here is my bitcoin account address: 1GJpCgFzGEFn3YK4PKn87q6auweN3zM4Sw

You have 24hrs to send the bitcoin or the evidence will be sent to all your contacts. The moment we receive the transaction i'm going wipe out this movie and everything completely with proof.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#377957 by buried under 419s Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:12 am
Hello!

I have very bad news for you.
09/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account

So, you can change the password, yes... But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history
of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to
unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the
normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it
is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and
glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends,
relatives or colleagues.
I think $717 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 1N2XZZDW5ofnyok6HawSaqzjBVFH5LNr74

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct
automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked,
and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is
already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your
account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a
device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you
again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will
no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.

#378048 by buried under 419s Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:41 pm
Hello,

Transfer $994 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1BWXGQUjRuFmQnhZ3GA9iXrLh4yP6ErUYu

Good luck!

#378062 by buried under 419s Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:54 pm
Dear user of !

I am a spyware software developer.
Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence - I sent you this
email from your account.

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went
online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there.
When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device.
This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC
protocol).
That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files
and any data to yourself.
I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and
videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you...
I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire
history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from
your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites).
Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone.
Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :)

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and
synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera.
Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business!
I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $789 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 14VbGhtysr6wrNs7EhdKiS2NoMmMDBM8cn
Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring.
If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation.
As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my
server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system.
Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am 'working' with many people
who have fallen into your position.
You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router
so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours.
If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of
your device will be formatted,
and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with
compromising material.

Good luck!

#378076 by buried under 419s Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:32 pm
Hello,

Transfer $984 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1PywiFKqQePnG6UqXdwKmvPZfJYAzowEDj

Good luck!

#378214 by buried under 419s Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:25 am
Hello,

Transfer $994 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 13wdXFyBjMjf2FtP5bXdBaWHQYcwdtuMuw

Good luck!

#378216 by buried under 419s Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am
Hello!

I'm a spyware software developer.
Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of this year.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence:
- I sent you this email from your account.
- Password from account (on moment of hack).

Notice: That it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from
your accounts every times when you changed it.

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability of your router (Cisco
router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there.
When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device.
This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC
protocol).
That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files
and any data to yourself.
I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically made photos and
videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you...
I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire
history of the sites you visit.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites).
Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone.
Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :)

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and
synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera.
Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business!
I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $772 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1BgphddTJvTjxkkk1zkksFKJaXfqfMZE4C
Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring.
If you do not know how use Bitcoins - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation.
As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my
server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system.
Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am 'working' with many people
who have fallen into your position.
You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router
so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours (2 days).
If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of
your device will be formatted,
and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with
link on compromising material.

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (on this moment all files
with your "dirty laundry" on my server).

Good luck!

#378285 by buried under 419s Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 am
Hello,

Transfer $971 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1PywiFKqQePnG6UqXdwKmvPZfJYAzowEDj

Good luck!

#378334 by buried under 419s Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:18 am
Hello,

Transfer $965 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1CrPdG13v95Zcq8RTcbzFBhJtHkkxHTTXJ

Good luck!

#378385 by buried under 419s Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:36 pm
Hello!

I have very bad news for you.
19/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account

So, you can change the password, yes... But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history
of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to
unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the
normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it
is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and
glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends,
relatives or colleagues.
I think $757 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 1MbdGY1LVr6gEjyN3Rok5HQDQcjWbYmLds

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct
automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked,
and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is
already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your
account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a
device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you
again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will
no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
Have a nice day!

#378386 by buried under 419s Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Good day
Do not mind оn my illitеrасy, I am frоm India.

This is your last chance to save your life.

I uрlоadеd thе maliсiоus рrоgrаm оn yоur systеm.
Sincе thаt mоmеnt I рilfеrеd аll privy baсkgrоund frоm yоur systеm. Аdditiоnаlly I hаve somе mоrе соmрromising evidеnсе. The mоst intеrеsting еvidеnсе thаt I stоlе- its а vidеоtаре with yоur mаsturbatiоn. I аdjusted virus оn a роrn web sitе аnd аftеr yоu lоаdеd it. Whеn yоu dесidеd with thе videо аnd taрped on а plаy buttоn, my dеlеtеriоus sоft аt оnсе sеt uр оn your systеm. Аftеr adjusting, yоur саmеra shооt the vidеotаpе with you sеlf-abusing, in аdditiоn it saved рreсisеly thе роrn videо you mаsturbаtеd оn. In next fеw dаys my mаlwаrе сollесtеd аll your social аnd wоrk соntасts.

If you want to deletе the rеcоrds- раy me 550 euro in BTC(cryptocurrenсy).
I provide yоu my Btс number - 1PTGiBdKsZdHxBm4961tTToqiA7B8fy3ZN
Yоu havе 24 hоurs аfter rеading. When I get transfеr I will destroy the vidеоtаpе evermоrе.
If you need 50 hours just Open the calculator on your desktop and press +++
Othеr way I will send thе tаpе tо all your collеаgues and friеnds.

#378679 by Ra1nb0wF1re Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 am
To: You

Subject: Your device is infected
Received: Today(12/18/18) at 10:50 PM

Your device is infected with a trojan virus and now have your private info out of your device.

It previously was installed on a porn video web page after which you've selected the video clip, your device was infected by the virus and gathered all your contacts. Then, your camera started to record you soloing and also recorded videos that you have seen.

Well, If you ever wish us to wipe out all your details that we have got, give us 1,800 USD in BTC to the below address (if you don’t know this, search “how to buy BTC” in Google) .

BTC Address: 1GJpCgFzGEFn3YK4PKn87q6auweN3zM4Sw

(It is cAsE sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Now you have 24hrs to make a payment. The moment we receive the transaction i\'m going wipe out this movie and everything completely. Or else, please be sure that the evidence will be sent to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so forth.