Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251611 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 am
Reply-to: "U.P.S" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998785927

CLAIM NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession. This parcel contains an International Cashable Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $4.8 Million dollars only and it is ready for delivery to your door step. Meanwhile, before the delivery or shipment will take place, you are advice to send to us the following data mentioned;

Fill this Form:
Name:
Sex;
Age;
Address:
City:
State:
And your contact phone number:

The above requested information will enable us to check and deliver your parcel correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person. Furthermore, you might be Asking yourself how come this email, cheque or draft. Anyway, your cheque was brought to this office by a Lottery Fiduciary Agent or Claim Agent, signifying That you are a rightful winner to their Lottery Award selected randomly from 10 lucky email addresses which your email address is one of the lucky email addresses.

U.P.S Courier Service Company mailing you as per your parcel that was brought to This Company to be delivered to you by lottery groups. Along the delivery process There was a logistics problem between you and the lottery claim agent with regards to Their request as per their insurance certificate cost, and tax fee which happened to Be the cause of your parcel being pending.
Meanwhile we are hereby happy to inform you that the U.P.S Company has finalized Everything with the icon insurance company, and the internal revenue Office, as the company has also listed 24 valuable parcels to be intact in their Office after the released of the parcels from the icon insurance company and internal Revenue office.

We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains the sum of $4.8 million dollars is among the 24 parcels listed which are now in our office and also with your name as the receiver. Therefore, you are required to resend your private residential or forwarding Address, where you can receive this classified parcel without difficulty, indicate also you're current Telephone # as stated above, and send all information to U.P.S Courier Company via email([email protected]) Clients services department.

Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel to you that is the Fiduciary Agent still owes this company the sum of $70.00 before these incident occurred, also note that this company has spend out of our incomes in the process of recovering back your parcels, because we protect our integrity and the interest of our dear customers. We once again appreciate your patronage in our favor. Without hesitation you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender as a matter of policy. Send the money via RIA Money transfer or money Gram, so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address, before it accumulates a demurrage after one week only. As you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but contains a huge amount and I think you understand what is meant by accumulating a demurrage, which you will not allow to happen to your recovered parcel.

We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country in two days time and it Will get to your door step within two days time once it arrives, as soon as this company receives the balance Left by your sender. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail Immediately, so that you can track it yourself to see your parcel coming on the way and you will also know when it will arrive at your country because we operate in trust and Loyalty in your favor.

And also the U.P.S Courier Services Company earns your confidence and will assist all our esteemed customers for faster service delivery.

U.P.S provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain, Transportation, business and related information Services.

YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $70.00 VIA RIA OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION:-

RECEIVERS NAME------PETER MBANEFO
RECEIVERS COUNTRY----ABOMEY-CALAVI/BENIN DU REP
TEXT QUESTION------------IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER---------------WE TRUST
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$70
CONTROL NUMBER...............
SENDERS NAME-------

Please you have to send the full payment information including the Control Number for us To fully proceed on your delivery. U.P.S Courier is one of the world's great success stories, we Start-up the Revolutionized delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 Years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -as U.P.S, We are bigger, stronger, better than ever. , Dr. Jerry King. (Clients services director) for more info.

Waiting to read your E-mail.

Respectfully Yours.
Dr. Jerry King.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#251612 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 5:10 am

UNITED PARCEL SERVICE COMPANY BENIN.
Rue 105 Akpakpa Way,
Abomey-Calavi Bureau Office
Republic of Benin
TEL.. +229 98785927

I received your email and it was well noted regards your an International Cashable Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $4.8 Million dollars deposited in our Company by Lottery Fiduciary Agent, we wish to inform you that instructions was passed to our company to commence with the delivery of your bank draft as soon as you contact us and reconfirm your current delivery address as well as your personal telephone number. We have finalize the delivery arrangement and we will forward the details to you as soon as it is dispatcher.

Meanwhile we can not commence on the delivery without our keeping fee of your Bank Draft/Cheque which is $70 us dollars and that is what will delay your Bank Draft/Cheque not to leave this country tomorrow to your country, we can not commence on the delivery without having the keeping fee first and it is $70 us dollars since our security keeping fee is $35.00 per day and your partner deposited it in our office on 13th of this month making it two days today.

The delivery of your Bank Draft/Cheque will commenced tomorrow after we have received the payment details from you. Go and send the payment via Money Gram or RIA with our cashier information's bellow.

RECEIVERS NAME------PETER MBANEFO
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY----BENIN DU REP
CITY-----------------------ABOMEY-CALAVI
TEXT QUESTION------------IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER---------------WE TRUST
MTCN:
Amount: 70.00 US DOLLARS
Then the sender's name.

Forward the payment information's to us for easier pick up.

And after the diplomatic agent leaves this country with your Bank Draft/Cheque no custom is going to stop him why because we have all the legal documents needed for the delivering of your Bank Draft/Cheque as well, so read this mail and get back to us with the payment details so that the delivery will proceed immediately without any further delaying as well, we look forward to hear from you today as soon as you receive this mail

Call me.......TEL. +229 98785927

Best Regard.
Dr. Jerry King,
Manager
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE COMPANY BENIN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252968 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 am
Tel. No.: +22998785927

we are wait to read from with the payment details,if you want to call after payment this is +229-98785927

#376381 by AlanJones Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Federal Ministry of Finance
Tel. No.: +22998276782

Federal Ministry of Finance
Payment Reconciliation Panel
Via Office of the Presidency
Rue 86 Cotonou, Republic Of Benin

Attention Dear:

This is to bring you notice that I have register your ATM VISA CARD to
Ups
courier Company for your delivery. I have paid their reactivate fee and
courier charges and the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD. I paid it
because
the ATM VISA CARD worth of $2.8 MILLION U.S.D has getting to expire and
when it expires the money will go into Government reserve. With that
reason I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM VISA CARD
will
not expire, because I know that when you receive your ATM VISA CARD
definitely you must compensate me

Now that your ATM VISA CARD has been deposited with UPS Courier Company,
I
want you to contact Ups Courier Company with your Full Contact
information's so that they can deliver your ATM VISA CARD to your
designated address without any delay. Kindly reconfirm your contact
information to them now so that they will delivery your ATM VISA CARD to
your home address immediately

Like I started earlier, the delivery charges have been paid but I did
not
pay their official keeping fees since they refused. A reason for their
refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them.
They told me that their security keeping fee is $35 U.S.D per day and I
deposited it yesterday. So try and contact them immediately to avoid
increasing of their security keeping.

BELOW IS THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION'S:

CONTACT PERSON: DR JERRY KING
Manager, United Parcel Service Benin Republic
Email: ([email protected])
PHONE: +229-98276782
As soon as you receive this mail message, try to call the Manager
immediately to know when Your ATM VISA CARD could be delivering to you

Make sure that you contact them today to avoid increase of their
security
keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD. I am
waiting to hear from you as soon as this your received this ATM VISA
CARD
from the Company

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Ben
Auditor General
Federal Ministry of Finance
Cotonou Benin Republic