The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#370379 by Kasage00 Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:40 am
This person who goes by Brian Scott contacted me from out of nowhere on Facebook .

After talking for a while and then started to become online friends , he says he is in the army and is in camp . He (actually his “aunt”) was going to send me $1500 to send to Nigeria (big red flag). This was for a pay for his emergency leave .

First I don’t understand why he goes through some random person on Facebook for this . But I want no part of it .

He then sends me a copy of his will , which has $2 million to his name . He says he needs to go on emergency leave the to claim these funds before they get donated to charity . Again he goes through some random person he meets on the Internet rather than his family or friends, for this so-called emergency leave. .

I never heard of a soldier in the army going to some unknown person on the Internet to help him with his emergency leave, I also never knew soldiers have to pay money to go on emergency leave

I am unable to upload the will to this forum, but is there someone I can email it to so they can check it ?

I think this will is a fake and is $2 million does not really exist . I’d like everyone’s input on this.
Advertisement

#370380 by AlanJones Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:07 am
It's a scam. Soldiers never pay for leave.

The will is fake and the "aunt" who was going to send money to you to send to Nigeria is another scam victim, who the scammer is stealing from. He wanted you to launder the money for him.

Just block him and stop all contact.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.