Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356475 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 am
Reply-to: "MRS. MARIA FERNANDEZ" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22994737064

ECO BANK PLC REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Telephone: +229 9473-7064
ATM SWIFT CARD PAYMENT (DEPART)

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

WITH RESPECT TO THE PROVISION SECTION 17 OF DECREE 114 OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION, I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS IS OK, THEREFORE, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN OUR BID TO BE TRANSPARENT IN LINE WITH PROGRAMMER OF THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION OF CHIEF. DR. PATRICE TALON, PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER - CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN IN HIS CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION IN BENIN.

IT IS OUR PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT ATM CARD NUMBER; 4539-7978-0433-3027 HAS BEEN APPROVED AND UPGRADED IN YOUR FAVOR THIS MORNING. YOUR SECRET PIN NUMBER IS 5674. THE ATM CARD VALUE IS $3.5 M (THREE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND STATE OF AMERICA DOLLARS ONLY).

YOU ARE ADVISED THAT A MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $10.000.00 USD IS PERMITTED FOR WITHDRAWAL PER DAY AND WE ARE DULY INTER-SWITCHED AND YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL IN ANY LOCATION OF THE ATM CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE/NEAREST TO YOU.

WE HAVE ALSO CONCLUDED DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH OUR ACCREDITED COURIER SERVICE COMPANY TO BE FULLY INSURED BY NICON INSURANCE CORPORATION TO OVERSEE THE DELIVERY OF THE ATM CARD TO YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. YOUR PARTNER HAS PAID FOR THE PROCESSING AND DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR ATM CARD BUT DIDN'T PROVIDE THE RE-ACTIVATION ON YOUR BEHALF. HE TOLD US THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO US AS SOON AS YOU CONTACTED US.

NOW, WE HAVE INFORMED OUR ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS, THEREFORE, SEND THE AMOUNT OF $60 DOLLARS TODAY. SO THAT, YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE RE-ACTIVATED, AND SEND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

MOREOVER, NOTE THAT, THE ATM CARD CAN BE USE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD INCLUSIVE OF YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU ARE ONLY TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR THE RE-ACTIVATION FEES AND THIS SHOULD BE SENT VIA WESTERN UNION, RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR NEITHER MONEY GRAM. ALSO, MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $60 FEES TO US WITH THE NAME OF OUR P.R.O (PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER) STATED BELLOW.

SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY

RECEIVER'S NAME _____ SAMSON EWELE
COUNTRY_________REPUBLIC OF BENIN
CITY______________COTONOU
QUESTION___________Year
ANSWER______________ 2018
AMOUNT_____________$60
MTCN_________AND, SENDER NAME_______

AFTER YOU MADE THE PAYMENT, SEND THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION FOR URGENT PICK UP AND ONWARD ACTION DISPARAGEMENT ACCORDING TO YOUR ADDRESS. HOWEVER MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY INTERCEPTION OR WRONG DELIVERY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. MARIA FERNANDEZ
DIRECTOR ATM/ DEBIT DEPARTMENT
ECO Bank Of Benin Republic
Telephone: +229 9473-7064.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#359151 by AlanJones Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:35 am
Reply-to: RANDY WILLIAMS - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962105209

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER
CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
OUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS, I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO, BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME, I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $68 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $68 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE, I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $68 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT, THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $68 CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $68 THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNO RANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND.

FIND A WAY TO GET $68 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY. THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD15.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARE TRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

THE PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH WAS INITIALLY ON THE HIGH PRICE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN BY THE PAYOUT BANK CONSIDERING THE POOR ECONOMIC SITUATIONS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS TO MEET UP WITH THE PROCESSING CHARGES OF THEIR ENTITLEMENT. UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PROCESSING CHARGES YOU WILL GET YOUR $15.500, 000.00 INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 15HRS. HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER FINALLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ($68).

ACCOUNT OFFICER INFO: VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

RECEIVER'S NAME: WALLS NONSO
CITY: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: A
ANSWER: B
AMOUNT REQUIRED: $68.00

SENDER'S NAME:
MTCN NUMBER#:
SENDER’S ADDRESS:
SENDER’S FULL BANKING DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER:
BANK NAME AND ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ROUTING NUMBER:

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $15.5M THE SAME TODAY WITHOUT ANY DELAY. DO HURRY UP TO SEND THE FEE ONCE YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO ENABLE THE PAYOUT BANK COMPLETE YOUR TRANSFER BEFORE CLOSE FOR THE DAY.
YOUR FAITHFULLY,
RANDY WILLIAMS
OFFICE PHONE +229 6210 5209.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#403286 by AlanJones Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Payment Resolved Amount: US$5billion.
Tel. No.: +22995594564

Payment resolved
Amount: US$5billion

Dear Client,

Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding fund US$5BILLION of yours which have successful channel to transfer and reflect into your bank and up till this moment you have decided to remain silent after i have personally took an Oath for you to secure this fund.

With all due respect, If you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this Transfer since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so that i will cancel the transfer.

What makes you think that you will not secure your fund and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary and you should know that i have made everything possible for you so kindly go now and send this Fee US$75 so that the Non-Resident Account will open to enable your $5 Billion USD transfer into your new Non- Resident Account, After that you will now have the chance to make a choice on how to receive your Fund which is to be (1) Through ATM CARD, (2) Through Consignment Box. (3) If you prefer Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, The Bank of Africa (BOA) Will give you all the necessary information' s of your Non- Resident Account which will enable you make withdrawals from the Non-Resident Account into any of your proffered personal Bank Account.

Does it means that you are internationally want to delay this matter and it has been long that i made the announcement of release of your fund which is ready to be with you so with all due respect i advice you to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because i want you to secure this fund as a agreed and signed. Make sure that you scan the Attached Copy of payment slip to me immediately.

You are advice to send the US$75 by Money Gram or Western Union as directed below and update with the Attached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and i am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that Benin Republic new present Government made for you to secure your fund with a copy of Transfer payment Slip to you for Handover.

With all due respect, Please do not delay to send this fee today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately

CONGRATULATIONS.

On behalf of this Democratic Government of United States of America (U.S.A), I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the past.

By virtue of law, You have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed below to enable the Non-Resident Account open in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your Inheritance funds valued $5billion as Beneficiary.

I officially wait for the Attached Copy of Payment Transfer Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately. To being the process of the non residence account by appointed Account officer at the Bank of Africa paying Centre, You are advice to copy His below details and Western Union the $75 or Money Gram money transfer the non residence account fee and provide the sender details and in return an account will set up in your name and other relative information to access the account and fund will be provide for your use.

The above money should be sent via WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM SERVICE OR (AMAZON CARD OR GOOGLE CARD OR ITUNES CARD) Within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds to your access. Payment Advice-

Receiver Name: PETER CIRE
Text Question: When
Answer: Today
Amount $75
Mtcn#:

Sincerely yours,
Barrister David Amala ESQ
Contact Phone#: +229-955-945-64
Call or send text sms message for urgent attention if needed.