Learn about us and introduce yourself
#355295 by thatsnotnice Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 am
Hello I have an active scammer still trying to get money, I need to end conversation in Hangouts but would like to post them here I believe someone could benefit from this. He's still very active and I want to shut this down asap.
Can someone help me?
Thank you
thatnotsonice
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed baiting reference.
Advertisement

#355296 by Mike Wilson Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:09 am
Post the scammers name and contact information, email address, telephone number, etc.

Also post a copy of the emails here on the forum after removing your personal information.

Since you already know he is a scammer just drop all contact and let him wonder what went wrong.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#355297 by Bryon Williams Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:25 am
Do not post the emails you sent.

This is a non baiting site.

Do not use language used in baiting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#355368 by thatsnotnice Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 am
Most of the conversation was not through email. Rather, conversations were on Google Hangouts; that's what I'm trying to shut down. The only information I found on how to block Google Hangouts deletes everything..

The scripts the lad sent me I feel would be most valuable to post, but again, they are in Google Hangouts, He tracks my activity there; as soon as I open it, he will contact me. I just want to go on once more, gather data for you and get out.

I never got a phone number from him; he has called me on the Google Hangouts video call.

No I would never mention this or sister site; I would not want to compromise the valuable, life saving work that is being done here.

Where do you want me to post the information I have?

Thank you.

thatsnotsonice
#355392 by Mike Wilson Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 pm
Post the name the scammer is using, his email address, telephone number if known and the full text of the emails that you have in this thread.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon