Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#325969 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 pm
www.malteseandmaltepoopethome.com

Call or Text Us :+1 613-604-1781

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#334424 by gromanova Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 pm
"Alan" replies quickly or inquiries for puppy sales and goes into detail about the care and potential shipment of Maltese puppies. He then asks you to reply to a number of questions about you as a potential owner. After you reply, he lets you know that "he and his wife" have decided to approve you. They then ask you to agree on the payment. After asking for possible payment methods accepted, he says he will only accept western union or money gram. I asked why he is not able to answer my additional questions, and the last reply was "Because you need to accept our payment terms before we can proceed". Of course i stopped responding after realizing it was a scam. Please help shut down this site so no one else falls victim to the scam. Thank you!
#334431 by gromanova Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm
Maltese-Maltipoo Home < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello ,
Yes, Betty is still available and ready for a new new family. Betty is $600 such a sweetheart and She will make a perfect companion. She is 10 weeks old, playful, affectionate, companionable and very sociable with kids and other home pets. We raise these puppies ourselves here at our home. All puppies have completed all basic obedience/behavioral, potty training and ready for new home. You are welcome to come and pick the puppy up, but if picking up is not possible for you, we will ship and deliver the puppy to you. Prior to making this transition, we always request that all interested person
should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you
become a new owner of one or more of our baby(ies).

There is a lot of effort needed in order to raise a good, clean, very well socialized puppy.
We raise our puppies like little children and we need to be sure our little puppies are going
to live in a loving home. Therefore, we need to get to know their prospective buyers a little
bit, and that is why we ask some few question. If you are interested in getting a Maltese
puppy from us, please answer the following questions:

Do you have any children?
Have you owned a dog before?
How many dogs have you owned?
Have you ever owned a Maltese?
Do you currently have any pets?
If so, how many?
Are you planning on breeding?
If so, have you ever bred a Maltese before?

Moreover, We do NOT place our pups in homes where they will just be breeding and making
money without proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the importance of
medical attention, we do NOT let our pups go into homes where they will live permanently
outside! Furthermore, we will NOT place our pups with anyone who has any history of child or
animal abuse!
We advise our potential buying families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly
care for their unique new Maltese puppy. As long as you can make us understand that you will
share the love in your homes with the pup, we will consider placing our puppies/puppy in your
home, regardless of your location.

We are located in Fairfax, VA and will have to ship Betty to you if you are unable to pick her up.
We consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most
often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance.
I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question
is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the
man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back,
and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and
approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines " The puppies
will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for
them on board and off the plane until delivery is completed.

When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct
flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself). Our puppies have always
arrived safe and sound in their new homes, She even went further to say that "it is better and
more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours
or more". And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver
the puppies safely. Basically shipping a puppy within USA and CANADA requires the following
for a pet-safe program:

- Certified Health and immunization certificates
- Airline approved crate (sof-krate N2 Series)
- Climate controlled pet class flight fee

Usually we charge an additional Fee for shipping per puppy, but right now we have coupons
from our shipping agent to ship puppies at no extra cost, so if you buy or deposit for your
puppies/puppy while these coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship
your puppies/puppy for free, otherwise shipping will cost an additional fee.
Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can advice you on the next step.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.
Best Regards.

Alan

<Betty,.jpg>
#334432 by gromanova Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:40 pm
Maltese-Maltipoo Home <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi again xxxxxxx,
Thanks for getting back to us so fast and thanks for your interest in Betty. We are hoping Betty will be joining a lovely home, that has been our dream. My wife and i have decided to offer you the puppy. She will make a great companion for your family. She doesn't shed.

You will have to confirm with us when you will want to do the purchase, so that we can put your puppy Betty on Hold .

The Purchase procedure is as follows:

- Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 1 business day before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

- we will within 1 business day of receiving payment confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your puppy and book the flight for a Mondays, Tuesdays Wednesday,Fridays and Saturdays. Let us know which day is more convenient for you?

- Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require.

- Within 1 hour of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

- As a matter of routine, don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

We guarantee 30 days’ money back on every puppy purchased from us. Also, home delivery will include an extra charge of $50. So with home delivery, you pay $650. if you are picking up from your local airport, you pay $600. we will like to know if you will like to pick up the puppy at your closest airport or you will prefer home delivery?
so we will be waiting to hear from you so we can send you the payment information so as to pay for Betty.

After purchase we are always open and available on helping you take care of the puppy. Your questions will always be welcomed and we will provide any assistance you may need in the upbringing of the puppy.
Thank you
Best Regards
#334433 by gromanova Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:41 pm
Maltese-Maltipoo Home
3:11 PM (6 hours ago)

to me
Because you need to accept our payment terms before we can proceed .

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017, I wrote:
Why can't I speak with you?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2017, at 1:50 PM, Maltese-Maltipoo Home <[email protected]> wrote:

We accept wire transfer through western union or money gram

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 1:29 PM, I wrote:
Thank you she is perfect! We will give her a good home. I would like additional information can we please talk over the phone?
What do her parents look like? Are they healthy? Does she have any shots yet?
Also what type of payment methods Amex, PayPal? At what point do you process the payment?

Sent from my iPhone
#338353 by RoseGirl Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:08 pm
I was scammed out of $700 thinking I was getting a maltipoo puppy shipped to my home. Then I found this site (too late). However, I'm so glad this information was available and want to share my experience with others to prevent these scammers from stealing from others under the guise of a reputable business. I had a chance to talk on the phone with "Alan" who answered my questions about the so-called puppy, and I will share that he has an accent and is not a native English speaker. This is apparent in his emails as well.

The two phone numbers associated with this fake business are: 540-205-6486 and +1-613-604-1781.

The following includes email correspondence I had with "Alan" of Maltese and Maltipoo Pet Home over the course of 3 weeks. Each email is separated by a dotted line:

"Yes, Jaimie is still available and ready for a new new family. Jaimie is $600 such a sweetheart and She will make
a perfect companion. She is 10 weeks old, playful, affectionate, companionable and very sociable with
kids and other home pets. We raise these puppies ourselves here at our home. All puppies have
completed all basic obedience/behavioral, potty training and ready for new home. You are welcome
to come and pick the puppy up, but if picking up is not possible for you, we will ship and deliver the
puppy to you. Prior to making this transition, we always request that all interested person
should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you
become a new owner of one or more of our baby(ies). She is toy size.

There is a lot of effort needed in order to raise a good, clean, very well socialized puppy.
We raise our puppies like little children and we need to be sure our little puppies are going
to live in a loving home. Therefore, we need to get to know their prospective buyers a little
bit, and that is why we ask some few question. If you are interested in getting a Maltipoo
puppy from us, please answer the following questions:

Have you ever owned a Maltipoo?
If so, how many?
If so, have you ever bred a Maltipoo before?

Moreover, We do NOT place our pups in homes where they will just be breeding and making
money without proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the importance of
medical attention, we do NOT let our pups go into homes where they will live permanently
outside! Furthermore, we will NOT place our pups with anyone who has any history of child or
animal abuse!
We advise our potential buying families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly
care for their unique new Maltipoo puppy. As long as you can make us understand that you will
share the love in your homes with the pup, we will consider placing our puppies/puppy in your

We are located in Clawson, MI and will have to ship Jaimie to you if you are unable to pick her up.
We consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most
often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance.
I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question
is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the
man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back,
and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and
approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines " The puppies
will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for

When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct
flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself). Our puppies have always
arrived safe and sound in their new homes, She even went further to say that "it is better and
more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours
or more". And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver
the puppies safely. Basically shipping a puppy within USA and CANADA requires the following
for a pet-safe program:

Usually we charge an additional Fee for shipping per puppy, but right now we have coupons
from our shipping agent to ship puppies at no extra cost, so if you buy or deposit for your
puppies/puppy while these coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship
Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can advice you on the next step.

Best Regards.

Alan
------------------------------------

Thanks for getting back to us so fast and thanks for your interest in Jaimie. We are hoping Jaimie will be joining lovely home, that has been our dream. My wife and i have decided to offer you the puppy. She will make a great companion for your family.

You will have to confirm with us when you will want to do the purchase, so that we can put your puppy Jaimie on Hold .

The Purchase procedure is as follows:

- Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 1 business day before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

- we will within 1 business day of receiving payment confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your puppy and book the flight for a Mondays, Tuesdays Wednesday ,Fridays and Saturdays. Let us know which day is more convenient for you?

- Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require.

- Within 1 hour of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

- As a matter of routine, don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival
-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

We guarantee 30 days’ money back on every puppy purchased from us. Also, home delivery will include an extra charge of $50. So if you will like her to be delivered to your home, you pay $650, if you will like to pick her up from your local airport, you pay $600. we will like to know if you will like to pick up the puppy at your closest airport or you will prefer home delivery?

So we will be waiting to hear from you so we can send you the payment information so as to pay for Jaimie.
After purchase we are always open and available on helping you take care of the puppy.
Your questions will always be welcomed and we will provide any assistance you may need in the upbringing of the puppy.

Thank you
Best Regards
Alan

-----------------------------------

Yes i will call you in the evening today.

----------------------------------

between 5:30 to 6

----------------------------------

See attached document, bill of sale. I will like you to print it out, sign on it and send me the signed copy through email. So sign on the document then send us a scan copy through email.

Right now, the best way to receive the money will be through Western Union or Money gram.

Remember there is an extra $50 charge for home delivery so if you will like the puppy to be delivered to your home, you have to pay the total of $650. If you will like to pick the puppy up from your local airport, then you pay $600. So microchip plus home delivery makes the total $690.

You can do the payment using the following information via Money Gram or Western Union.

Receiver's names : FENWICK EMMETT
City : CLAWSON
state: : MICHIGAN
Zip code : 48017
Amount : $690

We require you go to a Western union/ Money gram Store near you, request to make a Money Transfer and you will be provided a form to fill. Use the above provided information for receiver’s information, then hand over the form alongside the money to the attendant. When the transaction has been processed, you will be issued a receipt containing the Reference (Tracking) Number. You may click on the link below to find a location close to you. https://locations.westernunion.com/

We looked up some money gram stores close to you. Below is the address where you can find the closest money gram store.

Money Gram Location:

ALBERTSONS -

We will advice you kindly proceed to make payment in person/cash at a Western Union store.
Once you are done please email us a photo of the receipt of payment. We will need the receipt to confirm the payment.
Thanks

-------------------------------

I got the bill of sale, i am waiting for the payment receipts.
Thank you

-------------------------------

I got the attachment, i will get everything ready for delivery in September 2nd. I will keep you posted.
Thank you

------------------------------

Jaimie is doing great and we are getting everything ready.

-----------------------------

I will email you the full details Saturday morning. I will let you know.

---------------------------

I got a tracking number for you. I will keep you posted.

_______________, the Lord Alan Emmett, has sent you a package to your address with the following details:

Email: [email protected]

Tracking: -----------------

Destination: -------------

Details: Puppy (Jaimie)

Tracking Details URL:http://www.nwanimalexpress.com/tracking-your-pet/

--------------------------------------------

sorry for the late response. The flight will be on Tuesday.
#338359 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:47 pm
Sorry to hear that you lost money to this criminal.

Thank you for posting the additional information on this puppy scam. A new thread has been started for the fake pet shipping company listed in you post.
If you have any additional emails from the fake shipper please post in the new thread.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#338611 by justkauz Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:19 pm
Oh my goodness! I just signed a contract for Betty! I am so so saddened!!! These are the emails I've exchanged with Alan:

Hello CXXXX,
Yes, Betty is still available and ready for a new new family. Betty is $600 such a sweetheart and She will make a perfect companion. She is 10 weeks old, playful, affectionate, companionable and very sociable with kids and other home pets. We raise these puppies ourselves here at our home. All puppies have completed all basic obedience/behavioral, potty training and ready for new home. You are welcome to come and pick the puppy up, but if picking up is not possible for you, we will ship and deliver the puppy to you. Prior to making this transition, we always request that all interested person should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of one or more of our baby(ies).

bit, and that is why we ask some few question. If you are interested in getting a Maltese
puppy from us, please answer the following questions

Have you ever owned a Maltese?

If so, how many?

If so, have you ever bred a Maltese before?

animal abuse!
care for their unique new Maltese puppy. As long as you can make us understand that you will

We are located in Clawson, MI and will have to ship Betty to you if you are unable to pick her up.

for a pet-safe program:

Best Regards.

Alan
#338612 by justkauz Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:23 pm
This is the contract he sent:

Nice reading again from you.
We accept payment through Walmart/Money Gram money transfer since it is fast and reliable.
First we will do the bill of sale for you and me to sign before payment which will serve as a contract between you and me and the contract will contain both of our information including our physical addresses. So we have to do all paperwork and arrangements.
For paperwork and delivery arrangements, i will need your full information.
I will need the following..

Your full names,
contact numbers,
city/state,
street and home address,
zip code,
closest airport in your location.

So just get back to me with the details so we can proceed.

Thanks.

I sent the information and received the following:

Hi again XXXXX,

See attached document, bill of sale. I will like you to print it out, sign on it and send me the signed copy through email. So sign on the document then send us a scan copy through email.

Right now, the best way to receive the money will be through Walmart or Money gram.

Remember there is an extra $50 charge for home delivery so if you will like the puppy to be delivered to your home, you have to pay the total of $650. If you will like to pick the puppy up from your local airport, then you pay $600.

You can do the payment using the following information via Walmart/Money Gram.

Receiver's names : BALTUS LOUKIAN
City : CLAWSON
state: : MICHIGAN
Zip code : 48017
Amount : $650 or $600

We require you go to a Walmart/ Money gram Store near you, request to make a Money Transfer and you will be provided a form to fill. Use the above provided information for receiver’s information, then hand over the form alongside the money to the attendant. When the transaction has been processed, you will be issued a receipt containing the Reference (Tracking) Number. You may click on the link below to find a location close to you. www.moneygram.com

We will advice you kindly proceed to make payment in person/cash at a Western Union store.
Once you are done please email us a photo of the receipt of payment. We will need the receipt to confirm the payment.
Thanks
#338613 by justkauz Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:27 pm
I called the Clawson police department but was told that address did not exist. I had already returned the signed contract but have not sent any money. I googled the phone numbers and found this site. Thank you!!! I've sent "Alan" several emails since finding this site and have received no responses.
#338614 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:29 pm
Thank you for posting this information. Do not tell him that you know it is a scam, just go silent and let him wonder what went wrong.

Please post the the email address that he is currently using in this scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#354433 by Patross Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:00 pm
Alan Ronstock seems to have switched to Bernese mountain dogs. He told me he was in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He also had an Alan Achille and Gabriel Armand in his need to get a money gram sent to him. I was a sucker for $600. Then he said logistics would be shipping dog to me for $400. I asked a friend who is a Navy Seal and stationed nearby to check out the address. He reported back there were no dogs and no Alan ronstock. I told Alan this and he said my friend was a liar. He is not an English speaker and does not know what being a Navy Seal is. I have strung him along for 2 months trying to figure out how the scam works, but I have never had a criminal mind. I have finally blocked him. Shame on me. We have had rescue animals for the past 18 years. We will go back to that.