Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252357 by Faizan Docherty Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm
Here are a some scripts that romance scammers use (provided by former victims):

Hello my love,

I feel so glad to read your message today again, gradually we are connecting and getting to know each other more and more. Honey, you said you do not believe i exist? but why did you say so? don't you have confidence in your self and believe that some day, a man will fall in love with you just the way you are?. You have to start believing in your self now because that man you have always wished for has just come to your life, i am here for you and am serious about my feelings for you.

I didn't join this dating site to waste my time or play with anyone's feelings, i am not here to hurt anyone, i simply join the dating site to see if i will be lucky to meet that special woman. I want you to know that you are special to me, and i also want you to know that all men are not the same. I understand that there are some bad men and also there are some good men, if you are luck enough, you will meet the right man, who will truly love and care about you from the bottom of his heart. I am a good man and i will always respect you and treat you right. I want you to let your heart be free so that i will be able to come in.

I am fallen deeply in love with you already, i see you as the kind of woman that i have been longing for. I know this is very hard to believe, but each day i look at your pictures, i never stop looking at it, i feel we are met for each other, this is not a mistake, i believe that our meeting was destined by God to happen. So please my love, i want you to start believing in us, lets join hands together to make this relationship work. Nobody will ever do it for us, we are to do it by ourselves, we are mature people and i am sure you know what you want out of life? also with me, i know what i want and when i see what i want, i always do my best to go for it and take it, no matter what it will cost me, i must do my best to take anything i truly desire.

My love, i desire you so much and i want to marry you if everything goes well between us, what do you think? i am a good man and i assure you that i can make you very happy, i want to be the father of your lovely kids and also to be your husband, i know you will also be the mother of my son Joseph and you will be my wife, we can make this relationship a better one if only we open our hearts freely. I have opened my heart freely for you to come in, and that is the reason why i have started falling in love with you already because my heart is free for you now.

I want you to remove every doubts from your heart, i want you to trust me, because without trust, there is no way this relationship will ever work. I will stop here for now my love, i want you to relax and think about everything i said on this email, and i hope you remember that the reason why you enter the dating site is to look for a man that you will love and he will love you in return? i am that man and i am here just for you and our kids.

I wish you a lovely day my love, i hope to read a new message for you soon. Maybe soon, we can talk on messenger if you want. I'm sending you one of my photo, hope you will like it.

Take care, and give a kiss to your kids for me.

Also kisses to you!

<Fill in name>

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for making you go all through this mess because of me, love know that you only suffer because of me.

I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there in bed and thinking about what is happening to us. I never expected this to happen, you know because of the stress i have had this few period, that was why i didn't remember to check if my Visa had expired. Even if i had known, it would still cost me money to renew my Visa because its not free of charge. I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has that night they stopped me from going inside the flight. I cursed my stars that night, as my expectation for that day was to be home in few hours, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears.

I know it's been very hard for you trying to understand why things are going bad for us, Trust is very important, especially in a new and an up-coming relationship, i will never lie to you, everything that is happening is not really my fault, so just for you to believe me, that was why i had to email you a copy of the immigration letter that was issued to me, everything is writen there.

Whether you accept my apology or not, i still want to say I'm truly sorry for making you go through pains because of me. And as for the money you borrowed for me, i will still pay you back, i never said i wasn't going to pay back, i am already indebted to you and i must pay back. But not until i get home, i can't transfer any money to you from here and you know it. If you can talk to the person to please give us more days so that we can be able to fix this problems and when i get back home, i will immiediately pay back all the money.

I know Sorry is just a word, but for what it's worth, I am still very sorry for hurting you, i know you are going through this not because of the money, but because you are doing your best for me and it still seem not to be working, i understand how you feel and i really worry about you now, i wish i could just make everything work out right, i know you will be very happy, but still, i am totally helpless in as much as i am still in this place.

Please try and take some medicine that can relieve you of this stress, i know everything is going to be alright soon, our situation is not the worst on earth, because when we still have life and we are still breathing, it means we still have hope.

I need to relax a little, i'm having headache again.

<Fill in name>

Joseph is so happy to be here with me. We have checked into an hotel now, the place looks nice and comfortable. Today is the opening ceremony of the Art Exhibition program, i will be there to observe the ceremony and buy some products.

I want you to know that me and Joseph are excited at the thought of meeting you soon. We can't wait to be with you soon. I promise to continue to write you while i am here. I want you to take good care of yourself and always remember that i love and miss you so much.

have a nice day.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening my angel,

I know you must be home by now.I want you to know that i keep missing you each day as the day we will be meeting each other gets closer.

The opening ceremony of the Art exhibition program went well, a few products were displayed, but the proper business will start tomorrow (Friday). I hope to purchase quite a number of good products.

I want you to know that me and Joseph are fine here, i have not had the opportunity to move around the country, I think the place contains a lot of Africa features, but they lack a lot of basic amenities.

I want to inform you that the internet service is quite poor here also, but i hope to keep my promise to be writing you each day.

I wish you a good night, am tired and need to rest now.

I miss you so much.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening love,

How was you day? hope you are doing well. My love, please send me the name of your International Airport in your country, i will book my flight today.

i got the name of your International Airport and i have booked for the flight to brazil this afternoon, i am now forwarding you the flight information so that you will be able to know the exact time we'll arrive. I want you to know that i love you so much, my heart was also empty until you came into my life and made me to be a happy man today, knowing that you truly love me. I am very happy that we feel the same way for each other, and i want you to know that our love will last for ever, and i will never break your heart. I don't want you to be worried about if i will like you or not when i see you, remember, i am not looking for the most beautiful woman on earth, all i am looking for is true love, a woman who will love me sincerely, and i am sure that woman is you. I thank God for that dating site where we found each other, this is surely a testimony and i'm ready to annouce to the whole world about our love.

Love, I want you to know that my day went well. The Art and Craft Exhibition kicked-off officially today. It was
quite interesting , i was able to purchase some good products. They have quite some fantastic Art works
here and i am happy to be here. The Exhibition still continues tomorrow and more products will be available
tomorrow. It has been a busy day for me and i am very tired.

I want to let you know that our son Joseph is not feeling too well. He started showing some signs of illness after we came back from the Exhibition. He is resting now, i will take him to go and see a doctor, if he doesn't get well before tomorrow morning. I want to assure you that i will take good care of him.

The Exhibition still continues tomorrow and more products will be available for sale tomorrow, and i will be buying more of the products, so i will have to wake up very early tomorrow morning.

I love you so much my darling wife.

Kisses.

<Fill in name>

Good morning love, How are you doing? hope you are awake now?. love, I want to inform you that Joseph's condition became serious last night.I have taken him to the hospital to see a doctor, the doctor carried out some tests and said he is suffering from Acute Malaria and a certain Viral Disease. The doctor said it might be caused by the environment, Water or Mosquitos. There are a lot of Mosquitoes here so it might be the cause. The doctor said Joseph will need to be under admission but he assured me that Joseph will be fine.

I want you to relax love, Joseph is well taken care of and he will be fine by tomorrow. The doctor confirmed to me that Joseph will be fit enough to travel with me to Brazil on the 25th April.

I love you so much, please try and write me.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My love. Thank you for your love, care and concern for our son Joseph. It shows that you are a good mother.I want you to know that i have been in the hospital after i came back from the Exhibition, and i just got back to my Hotel now. Joseph is still in the Hospital and he is responding well to treatment. The doctor assured me that the sickness is not too serious and it is treatable. The doctor said that Joseph will be fine soon. I really felt bad that our son is sick but i know God is in control. Love, please don't panic, the doctor assured me that Joseph will be alright and he will be fit to travel with me back home on March 5th.

The Exhibition is still going on well and new products are still coming in each day, i am glad to attend the Exhibition here in Africa. I will soon conclude my purchase and then i will plan for the shipment of the Art products to USA.

I love you so much.

<Fill in name>

Good day my love,

I hope your day is going fine today? I want you to know that my day is fine also. I was able to purchase a lot of products today and i have paid for the shipment already to USA this afternoon. The products are fantastic work of Art and i am really happy to come over to Africa to purchase them. My customers will be really happy to see such products.

I want to inform you that Joseph is fine now, i was at the hospital this morning and i saw that he was fine. He is lively now and the doctor told me that he needs to rest till tomorrow before they will discharge him. He assured me once more that he is fit enough to make the trip to your country to come and see you.

I told Joseph how worried you were about his condition and he felt very happy that you cared so much about him. I told him what a great mother you will be for him and how much you want to meet him and kiss him, he was really happy.

I can't wait to see your lovely face at the airport. I love and miss you so much an Joseph is very eager to meet you also.

Please let me know if you received this message.

Kisses.

<Fill in name>

Good morning my love,

Hope your night was good. I want to say once more how much i appreciate you for welcoming us to come and meet you in your country. I was at the hospital this morning because the doctor told me joseph will be discharged today. The Hospital management gave me a Bill of $2,450 dollars, which to me was quite expensive. I have tried to get money from my Visa credit card to pay the bills but it seems not to be working here in Nigeria (Africa). I have tried most of the banks here but I have not been able to use my Visa credit card, to enable me pay the Hospital bill for our son.

I just discovered that credit card does not work here in Nigeria, i never knew about this until this morning. I have already spent almost all the cash i came with on the Art products from the Exhibition program, shipping cost, and on Flight tickets to your country, I am just left with $1,050.00 dollars. So I need to borrow about $1,400.00 dollars from you to enable me pay up the balance hospital bills, so that the doctor can discharge Joseph from the hospital. I don't want this to be a set back for us. I will pay you back as soon we arrive at your country.

I feel so ashamed that I am asking you for this, I never expected to be in such a situation. Please you don't need to tell your friends about this, i feel so ashamed to ask you for this money, but my love, i will pay you back as soon as we meet in brazil 17th march as already scheduled on my flight Ticket. I have contacted my bank in the USA and they told me that my credit card will work in your country Brazil, so you don't have to be afraid, i still have alot of money on my visa credit card.

I really need your assistance on this and i promise you i will never forget this. I love you honey and thanks for being there for me and Joseph. I expect your reply immediately, so that they can discharge Joseph from the hospital.

I love you and am waiting for your reply urgently.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

======================================

How are you honey,

I feel so glad I was lucky to meet someone as interesting and wonderful as you. May i introduced myself to you in a more comprehensive way which i believe is very important.

My name is <Fill in name>, I am 49 years old, a widow with one lovely and handsome son named Joseph, He's just 6 years old, and He lives with me here in Louisiana, USA. He loves dancing, playing and eating...He also likes meeting people, making new friends, and He is a very calm, interesting, understanding and fun little boy to be with, most of the time He likes having fun around the house with bunch of toys and sometimes at the park, beach and adventurous locations. But sometimes i see it in him that He lacks that motherly love and touch and i really wish He get it soon, I also miss a woman’s companion, someone to share my deepest thought and my worries with, someone to support, love and care for me and Joseph. It has not really been easy with raising Joseph all by me, but I am enjoying it any way. He is my son and I love him very much.

I was introduced to dating site by my best friend, who got his wife from dating site too. After the death of Joseph's mother two years ago, i started to feel sad whenever He complains about having the care of a mum; I decided to seek advice from a marriage Counselor on how I will get someone really special and someone to spend the rest of my life with. That was how I got introduced to this site, that I can meet someone really nice and humble there, I am really impress that I met a person like you in this site because I never thought as much.

I do not know my parents because i am an orphan, but the man that brought me up is late now. I grew up struggling and went to college and graduated. I'm a Geologist, I formerly work with one of the Oil Multi-National company, here in Louisiana, USA before I quit to face my own Art Gallery personal Business, coupled with my son, now am into Arts and Design. I am a Christian and a God fearing man, I have a lot to say about myself but few are to be mentioned which are as follows, Am a very ambitious person, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trustworthy, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going man with lots of joy, love and happiness to offer to my true love and Mrs. right. I'm very passionate and emotional in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right; hence I make sure that I keep fit, I also do jogging. I have always believed in a healthy relationship though I have not had one in a long time, It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going.

I have strong family values and my son is the most precious and only family I have now, He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. So Joseph is so precious to me, I do not leave him behind any time am out of the country. I take good care of him and He is always with me unless he is in school. We live together without the help of a maid as I took it upon myself to give him the best in life. I like the outdoors with my son and the weekend is always a special time for me and my son.

For the past two years, raising my son Joseph alone has not been very easy. I am a serious minded man, I know what I want and I am ready to work towards it with all honesty and consciousness. I need a like mind like you for a serious and honest long-term relationship. I have attached a photo of me and my son please let me know if you got the photo.

If i see your seriousness in this relationship, i will switch off my profile from the dating site, because i believe my heart has made the right choice by choosing you and i want to concentrate and give you my full attention.

I will also like you to tell me in a comprehensive and detailed message about yourself, and also send me your picture.

I will love to hear from you soon, bye and take good care of yourself.

Kisses.

<Fill in name>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello honey

Hope everything is ok with you my dear? Thank you for taking your time to write me. I really do appreciate the fact that u took time to reply back my email; it has proven to me that you are serious about this relationship and both of us can work out something nice. Wow! We can make history, let’s try and make this relationship work so that we can achieve our dreams of joining dating site. I really want to know more about you.

I am Caring, Friendly, Graceful, Kind, fun to be with, Love to laugh, Trustworthy and very understanding. I am also very gentle and above all God fearing. I know what I want out of life, I love my son so much and i will love you too if you prove yourself worthy of my love. I am also a Christian and i believe so much in God.

I Love to have Fun, Dancing, Cooking, and Watching Movies, Hanging out with loved ones, Listening to Music, going to the Theater, Watching Football and Basketball, Kissing, Holding Hands. I Love to show affection in public places I hope that is not a problem for you.

I love to be with a woman who is caring, gentle, kind, honest, fun to be with, love to laugh, trustworthy, understanding, knows what she wants out of life, love children, gentle and most of all God fearing and I do hope you possess such qualities. I have also attached another photo of me and my son joseph, and me and my friend John, he is the one that introduced me to dating site because he got his wife from dating site too, he told me i could be lucky to find my life partner there, just like he found his wife there too. I so much believe in love, and i hope you also believe in love?. I would love to hear more from you because you are such a nice and lovely woman.

Feel free to ask me any question you feel like because i will tell you everything about me because I want us to share our inner and deep thoughts.

Hope to hear from you real soon and hope we get acquainted soon.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello honey,

How are you doing today? Hope everything is ok with you dear? Thank you for giving me a chance to know you. I really do appreciate that fact and I promise to be as honest and truthful as myself. It gives me a sense of acceptance and acquaintance, I think if we are truly sincere and honest to each other we could be able to work out something nice and worth our care, love and time. I am fully honest and ready to allow you into my heart, all I just have to do is to follow my heart and I hope we can establish a sweet and understandable connection That will be capable of binding us together, but first I really think we should Start by giving our emotions a little time to grow and getting to know and understand our selves better before we conclude what will be more comfortable for the both of us.

Though I intend getting into something more serious with you, and worth my commitment and trust. My heart is free and I want somebody to occupy and fill it with love, care and honesty, Someone to share my inner and deepest thoughts with. Someone that will always be there for me and me for her, someone to enjoy all the good things of life with, in all seasons someone to travel on a vacation with; walk on the beach holding hands and laugh, seizing the moment and making it a fairy tale, I am hoping to open a new chapter in my life with you in it.

I have always believed in a healthy relationship, though I have not had one in a long time, It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going. If there is anything else you feel i need to know about you, kindly ensure to also let me know ok, it will help me to understand and know you more and much.

I will switch off my profile from the dating site, if i see your seriousness in this relationship, because i believe my heart has made the right choice by choosing you and i want to concentrate and give you my full attention.

I would love to hear from you, I see you as such a nice, interesting and lovely woman.

Hope we can get along!

<Fill in name>

Hello my dear,

Thanks for writing me back, the arrival of your message brought smiles to my face because, i realize we both want the same thing. I am so glad to know that you desire what I desire, that is why we are going to be a perfect match. I want you to know that i'm not looking for the most beautiful woman in the world, i do not jurge a women by her appearance, but it is her heart that i am looking at, and i believe that your heart is good and we deserve to be married to each other. There is an emptiness in me that need to be filled with the love from that special woman, which happened to be you, i'm hoping if God allows, we will get married and our relationship will last forever. I'm already praying about this relationship and i know everything is going to work out well between us.

I want to tell you that you are the first woman i met on dating site, whom i'm really interested in, and immediately i saw your profile, i knew deep down in my heart that, i have found a wife and so I had to stop searching. Honey, I want to concentrate on building this relationship so that we can get married in the future, am serious about it.

I am believing that you are the woman for me and i am the man for you without doubt. Each time i open my laptop to look at your photo, i see my future right in front of me also, this is exactly how i feel about you, knowing that you are a sincere woman who need a sincere, caring, loving and honest man like myself. I will never mess with your feelings honey, everything i say to you is from my heart, and i mean it. I see you as a motherly and humble woman and i know you will extend your love to my son Joseph because, he is a very lovely boy. I will be a good husband to you and take good care of you. I will never disappoint you, this is my promise to you today. I want you to delete your account from the dating site, this will prove to me that you are really serious about this relationship. I want you to send me your password so that i can delete your account personally, because i want to be really sure. I will also delete my account also. I want you to trust me on this, because any true relationship without trust, will never last, i hope you understand me?.

I am so glad to know more about you, your background and history are wonderful and I want you to know that the man you need in your life now, is me (<Fill in name>). I will be a good husband to you, and I also believe that you will be a good wife to me and a good mother to Joseph. I will like us to take this relationship more seriously as it will make our lives better than it is now.

Our meeting of each other is divine and destined to happen, so lets take each day at a time and write each other and also to chat on messenger, so that we can know each other more. I hate lies and I love truth and understanding. Honesty and trust is the best policy. Joseph loves dancing, playing and eating. He also likes meeting people, making new friends, and He is a very calm, interesting, understanding and fun little boy to be with at all times. Most of the time, he likes having fun around the house with bunch of toys and sometimes at the park, beach and adventurous locations. He also likes to ride on bike, and plays football at the fields with his friends.

I am sending you the photos of Joseph and his friends at the field on Saturday, i hope you will like it.

Honey, take good care of your self for me please, always think about me because i do the same here.

I Love You.

<Fill in name>

My dear darling,

How are you today, hope you slept well. Thanks again for the message you sent me, i also enjoy reading your message. My love, while i was at work, i always think about you because your thought is always in my heart. I am so happy and pleased to hear from you once more. I want you to know that, your love has touched the door of my heart because, Each time I open my laptop and find your message, I become so happy because I always see your message which gives me hope and confidence throughout the day. I believe that right now, i am the only man in your life now, and i really love you so much for having so much faith in me.

My love, i want you to know that, i made the picture you sent me, the screen saver of my computer, so that i can always kiss you before going to bed and also kiss you whenever I wake up from sleep. I think about you all day and I dream about you at night, you are so beautiful to me my love. You are a blessing to my life. I tell Joseph that you care so much about him, and he is very happy and excited about it.

You are the reason I laugh, the reason I smile, the reason I hope for a better day ahead. I have always believed that true love is possible and I have always hoped for the day when a wonderful and loving woman like you would walk into my life and make my life better. The day I met you on dating site, was the day i found true love which is hard to come by. You have fulfilled and surpassed all my expectations and yet you still give me a reason to hope for more, darling, i am the most fortunate man in the world right now because you choose me. I will be the happiest man to hold you in my arms and kiss your soft and gentle lips and hug you when i come to visit you in Brazil. Honey, i will do all it takes to pay you a visit soon, please let me know if it is okay with you so that i can fix a proper date of my arrival in Brazil. When i come to visit you, we can also make plans for our marriage real soon because i want to be with you forever. Honey, please let me know if my visit is okay with you? and if you want, as i will also be coming along with Joseph our son. I want you to always believe in what is happening to you right now because, God has heard all the prayers that you have been praying all these years to bring you a man who would love and care for you, so i am that man and i want you to have it in your mind that God has heard your prayers because you asked him and now he answered you, so i do not want you to doubt okay? because God will never bring a man from heaven, the man you need is here on Earth, and that man is me and i am here for you forever. I also prayed seriously that God should show me the woman of my future, i told God even if the woman is not from my country, he should show her to me. Finally, when my friend introduced me to the dating site, the moment i saw your profile, i knew i have found my wife and i know i'll never regret ever knowing you because my heart tells me that you are the right woman for me.

My love, i told Joseph that you will be his new mother and he loves the idea of us coming to pay you a visit soon. So my love, kindly look forward to our visit because we will surely visit you soon. Any time I am alone or at work, all I think of is you. When I am asleep, all I dream of is you. Can't you see that we can't be separated any more? Even distance and time can not reduce our love because it is true love we share. When we come to visit you, I will like you to take us to all the wonderful places you know like the beach, cinema, temple and so much more. I will also come along with Joseph because I do not leave him behind for any reason. You will also have the opportunity to show Joseph, a motherly love which he needs, because raising up Joseph alone, has not been easy for me at all, he lacks a motherly care and that is also the reason why i need a woman who will love me and also take care of Joseph. I believe that woman i am looking for is you honey, and i trust you. I like to keep a long lasting relationship with a woman who is ready to be with me and love and care for me because i will love and care for her also.

I love you very much and I miss you darling, i will never break your heart! never.

Kisses and hugs.

All my love!!!

<Fill in name>

-------------------
LOVE LETTER
-------------------

My Dear Sweetie,

I want you to know that since the day we met, I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the entire WORLD that I LOVE YOU!. It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I can't tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love when we are finally together. I will be right beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring. I want you to know that you will never loose me, my visit to you in brazil, i will stay with you for about one month, if you want to follow me to the USA, i will be very happy, we can go back to my country together, i will find you a very good job if you like to work here in USA, i need you in my life my love, i know your heart is full of love and that is what i want. Joseph likes you and he is eager to know and meet you.

I know that when we are finally together, we'll bring out the best out of each other. Stay in love honey, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face, i love the way you smile, it mkaes you look more beautiful to me. Know that I will love you forever!!!.

Joseph is saying Hello!!! to you his new mother. He also likes your photos.

My heart is yours forever my love. 29th is the day i'm travelling, and when i arrive West Africa, i will email you to let you know, i will try my best to always write you, and please my love, always try and reply my message.

I love you.

<Fill in name>

Hello my angel,

I was happy about everything we talked about concerning our lives, feelings, love and care that we have for each other. You see, Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from every other women. But it may also be the big things ... (the person you really are that I hope to know more someday). And it might also be the little things ... (the way you walk and all your actions). I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes (From your picture) and i made one of your picture the screen saver of my computer, this is to show how much you have affected my life possitively and how much i love and care about you. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there in my thoughts purposely, just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.

I will always Love you.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

My darling wife and mother of Joseph,

Good morning to you, i am sure your night was cool and you thought about me before you slept last night?. I woke up this monday morning thinking so much about being closed to you and staying in your arms. My love, finding you has set my heart free. Each day it gets a little stronger and a little more willing to let you in. It gets harder and harder to fight this love I feel for you. I don't know how much fight I have left in me now and I feel I am reaching the end and am about to fall into this wonderful world of bliss, that is your waiting Arms. I hope when I fall you're there to catch me and safeguard something that I haven't given to any woman in a very long time (I'm talking about my HEART). Please keep my Heart safe, because it is for you now.

I love you with all that I am. Your promise of what we can share together and with our children has set my heart free to love and be loved, but only by YOU! I am ready for my journey hand in hand with you and our beautiful children.

Loving you always,

<Fill in name>

My darling wife,

Good morning to you love, am sure you also selpt well last night?
well, me too, last night seems to be my best night ever!!! especially
when i know that you truly love me and i'll be seeing you soon. I'm
on my way now to the hospital, i will email you again when i come
back to let you know how it goes.

Meanwhile Love, here are a few things I wish to do with you at some
point in this lifetime:

1. Be your best friend.
2. Get caught with you in the rain.
3. Dance with you in the rain.
4. Stargaze on a clear night.
5. Watch the sunset together.
6. Spend all day with you doing nothing.
7. Moonlit walks on the beach.
8. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
9. Go on a carriage ride through the park.
10. Do a crossword together.
11. Go for a twilight horseback ride.
12. Watch a bad movie together.
13. Spend the rest of my life with you.
14. Have our picture taken together.
15. Eat ice cream with you.
16. Make love to you passionately.
17. Go to a museum together.
18. Talk to each other using only body language.
19. Give you space when you need it.
20. Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
21. Discuss current events in a heated debate.
22. Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
23. Carve our names into a tree/table.
24. Go for a walk at dusk together.
25. Be one with you.
26. Send you a singing telegram.
27. Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
28. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
29. Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
30. Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
31. Spend my life making you happy.
32. Spend my life making our family happy.
33. Feel your heartbeat.
34. Go roller/ice skating together.
35. Give you a backrub just because.
36. ALWAYS being honest with each other.
37. Go hiking/camping together.
38. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we've successfully weathered the storm - together.
39. Marry you.
40. Laugh at someone together.
41. Share a plate of spaghetti.
42. Give you a stuffed animal just because.
43. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
44. Treat you like my Lancelot.
45. Go on a road trip across America.
46. Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
47. Envelop you in my soul.
48. Cook your favorite meal/meals.
50. Know you better than you know yourself.
51. Go to a Renaissance Fair.
52. Plant a tree in our yard together.
53. Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
54. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
55. Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
56. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
57. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
58. Grow old with you.
59. Loving you forever with the whole of my heart!!!.

These are just some few things i would love to do with you at some point in this lifetime.

Love, i'm wishing you a lovely and wonderful day.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms right now. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating, because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you will always love; let me be the one whose love you will always need.

Before we even met, my love, there's this special love that I have deep within my heart. That love is only just for you now. It is far greater than what you can ever imagine. I wish I could show you how much you really mean to me. If I could let you feel how much I do really love you in a kiss or hug, you would only feel the surface of the love that I have for you. The only time when I can show you how much I do really love you is when we are Married. For then you will see and taste how much I love you. You can hear the language of my love for you by listening to my heart; it will speak to you. You can taste the sweetest of it in a kiss and you can feel it in a hug. When you look deep into my eyes, you will see how great my love for you is. You will also know and see that it's no lie!

If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. As time goes by, my heart and love for you will keep on growing stronger, brighter and bigger.

Call me your love, lover, boyfriend and future husband you deserve to be loved by me. You are all mine, as I am all yours. Although we have two different bodies, minds and souls, we have one and the same beautiful heart. This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you.

I love you, my Buttercup, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart for now, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart until we are finally together.

Your loving Husband.

<Fill in name>

Good morning my darling angel,

Thank you very much for the message you sent me, you are so very lovely, i like your words also. I love the beautiful photo you sent me, each time i loook at your photos, i feel so glad because i know you are the right wo,man for me and i am the right man for you, which makes us to be a perfect match. I was just thinking a lot about you and i decide to email you to let you know that i really appreciate you so much for the good woman that you are to me. I thought a lot about your good qualities, and i find you to be very attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, passionate and i know that you will be a wonderful wife to me and a caring mother to Joseph.

Love, i assure you everything will be fine, and we will be happy forever!.

I love you from the bottom of my heart, and i know you love me too. Love, i want you to know that now that you have given me your heart, i will do my best to protect it forever!. You will never regret knowing me because my heart is already fully opened for you.

Take care my love, and hope to read your message soon.

Kisses!

<Fill in name>

My love,

Thank you very much love, for the beautiful photos you sent me, and also the photos of my two little angels. My love, you make me fall in love with you more and more. I do not know what you have done to me, but truly, i love the way i feel about you and all i want to do is to fall asleep in your arms and also to wake up in the morning in your arms.

I want you to understand that, i did not come here to play with your feelings or hurt you, i am a very serious man and i mean everything i have told you concerning how i feel about you even if you believe it or not, it does not change my feelings for you. Maybe you don't feel the same way i feel for you, but i am not worried, i am ready to give you more time, so that your feelings for me can grow. I know it takes time and i am not in a hurry.

You are a mature woman, is not good to be listening to advise from friends concerning your relationship because is your private life, follow what your heart tells you, if your heart tells you to give me a trial, then go ahead and try it, you might be lucky enough that things will just work out well for us.

I want to personally advise you my love, that you should keep your relationship away from friends or relatives, if not, they may advise you wrongly and you could loose your man. Especially now that i am still far away from you, but i want you to know that even distance can not stop me from meeting you, i can come to Brazil and visit you with Joseph.

As for what i like: I like when someone is very honest, truthful, sincere and show respect. I do not like when i respect someone and that person does not value it and he or she thinks that i'm a fool. When you show respect to someone, it does not mean you are afraid of the person.

I hate lies so much, i like the truth, i hate when someone is claiming to be what he is not, i like when you just be your self, i will like or take you just the way you are.

Love, we must have to trust each other if you want this relationship to last long, if we keep doubting each other, then i'm sure you that this relationship with not lead us to anywhere and we will end up wasting our time.

I hope you understand everything that i have said.

I hope your sunday was good.

Kisses to you and my two little angels.

<Fill in name>

Good morning my love,

How was your night? i trust that you slept well. I'm glad to know that your sunday was good. Hope my kids are well also?. Joseph is saying hello!!! to them. I miss you every time i sleep and wake up my love because i am not there with you yet.

Here in my heart, that is where you'll be. No distance can keep us apart, long as you're here in my heart. The distance may keep us apart at this moment, but its just for a short time, no matter how far we are from each other, it can't change these feelings in my heart. Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between.

These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream my love. Far in distance, but near at heart, you'll always be the angel of my heart. When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go.

Ain't no moutain high enough, Aint no valley low enough, Aint no river wide enough, to keep me from getting to you my love, i always want to be where ever you are. Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you my love.

Hope we can always make each other happy, and also our kids too deserve to be happy, lets join hands together to raise a happy family my love, lets keep believing in ourselves, i know that everything will be fine and our dreams will come true.

I am wishing you a lovely day.

<Fill in name>

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#353221 by JohnnySmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:35 pm
Well here's one I've seen a few times lol. Don't fall for this, people!

"Good morning,How are you doing today and hope you had a beautiful night rest as well? mine was great. Thanks for giving me your number and I will be so glad if you write back and tell me more about yourself. Lets' see how to describe myself, I am generally an optimistic person with a great sense of humor, easy-going and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I believe that relationships are built over time and require a strong foundation to last. In order for that to happen, it must be built upon currently living the best chapter of my life, the older I get, the better it gets. I'd rather dine than eat, it's about the experience, the company, the man laugh too. I love doing some meals, and BBQ, and all that entails: planning, prep, cooking, and the clean-up. I have been simgle for 2 years now, I work very hard at my career and I enjoy it."