Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#321684 by AlanJones Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22822525892 & +22822410734

Attention: XXX

Sir

I am Hon. Wuasi Akofa AMA of Divine Chambers and Consultant, An Attorney at Law who is assigned by the Togolaise ministry of finance and inheritance funds reconciliation Forum to represent you in the release of your assigned inheritance funds with the BCEAO BANK TOGO.

I as well wish you a happy new year 2017.

I want to inform you that the ministry of finance and the inheritance funds reconciliation forum in conjuction with the BCEAO BANK TOGO has agreed to wire USD$ 4,700.000.00 (Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) to a new online bank account to be created in your name and an access code to the online account will be giving you by the bank to have access to the funds from your country or anywhere in the world.

Below is the contact of the bank for verification.

Bank Name: BCEAO Bank of Togo.
Adresse: Rue Abdoulaye FADIGA
Boîte Postale: 01 BP 120 Lomé 01
Téléphone : +228 225 25892 , +228 224 10734
Bank website: www.bceao.int
contact person: Dr.Akoba Remie
Email: [email protected]

Warmest Regards

Hon.Wuasi Akofa AMA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#351115 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:10 am

Sir

I am still appealing to you that your online bank account with the BCEAO BANK TOGO is still active and I will like you to reply me urgently so that I can give you the bank details for you to be in contact with them for the release of the account details for you to operate your account from your country or any where in the world through online.

Warmest Regards

Hon.Wuasi Akofa AMA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#372901 by AlanJones Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:41 am

Attention : XXX

Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that the Ministry of Justice which is one of the ministries that there documents is needed is hearby saying that every of their official documents will surely bear a stamp duty and a court seal to placed its authenticity.

You need to make the required full payment of $10,500 available to us with immediate effect for us to proceed the procuring of the documents in your name next week.

You are advise to transfer the fee to this bank account below in order to begin with the process.

Bank: Union Togolaise Du Banque
Address: Bd Circulaire Bp 359 Lome Togo
Beneficiary name: Divine Link
Account Number: 047577702100
Code Banque: TG009
Code Guichet :01015 Cle Rib 60
Swift Code :UNTBTGTG
Iban :TG053 TG009 01015 047577702100 60

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hon.Wuasi Akofa AMA
DIVINE CHAMBERS AND CONSULTANTS LLB

#435236 by AlanJones Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:54 am
Subject: LEGAL REPRESENTATION.
Tel. No.: +22896081153

Sir,

I am telling you that the ministry of commerce and industry is ready to issue you the certificate of bonafidity to enable be the original benefactor to inherit the USD$ 4,700.000.00

You are to pay the sum of 1,850.00 by Western Union Money Transfer through the name of my cashier as thus:

Receiver Names: ALADI CANICE UCHE
Address: Rue Du Jean Paul 11 Nukafu, Lome
Amount: USD$ 1,850.00

I will like you to send the money today in order to secure the certificate of bonafidity in your name.
Yours Faithfully

Hon.WUASI AKOFA
Divine LAW & Consultant LLB, Lome-TOGO
+22896081153

#435539 by AlanJones Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:51 am

Sir,

I am telling you that the ministry of commerce and industry is ready to issue you the certificate of bonafidity to enable be the original benefactor to inherit the USD$ 4,700.000.00

You are to pay the sum of 1,850.00 by Western Union Money Transfer through the name of my cashier as thus:

I will like you to send the money today in order to secure the certificate of bonafidity in your name.
Yours Faithfully

Hon.WUASI AKOFA
+22896081153

#435632 by AlanJones Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:58 am

Sir,

Yours Faithfully

Hon.WUASI AKOFA
+22896081153

#435706 by AlanJones Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:53 am

Sir,

Yours Faithfully

Hon.WUASI AKOFA
+22896081153