Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#342684 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 pm
www.nathanielgsdhome.com

Fake puppy site

.(405) 454-4352

[email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#342705 by mommyxx3 Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:50 am
So I was just hit with a scam and I fell for it! I am currently going thru some stressful times and thought I would get a dog for my kids and I for a support animal, well I found one and I should have known it was to good to be true well I’m out over 1000 dollars now and I’m freaking out, help!!!!! I don’t know what to do?

Pet express courier services

PORTLAND Oregon

[email protected]

world courier
‭+1 (541) 204-0627‬
Walterville, OR

This is all the info I have for them! I feel so dumb!
#342707 by Tim Atem Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:58 am
I'm sorry this happened to you. Was it the site above that you were scammed by? Can you post the emails you received asking you for payment? Make sure to remove your personal information before posting, and include any email addresses and phone numbers they used.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#342708 by Tim Atem Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:02 am
Please file a complain at IC3 and provide them as much information as possible:

http://ic3.gov/

If you sent money through Western Union and/or MoneyGram, you can also file complaints there:

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/frau ... fraud.html

http://corporate.moneygram.com/complian ... port-fraud

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#342724 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:06 am
[email protected]

Good Morning ,
Thanks for getting back to me with the info I need to send Melisa over to you, once more I want you to confirm your delivery address below before you go and make payments required from you to proceed with all necessary paperwork/ shipping and home delivery o the puppy to you, this is just because I want to make sure Melisa is shipped and home delivered to the right address. I will also send her food samples and some toys and clotting.

Complete Names: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home address/Shipping Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
City: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
State: xx
Zip Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone numbers:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The names of the closest airport to your home: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will call/text once I am done at the airport with everything regarding her shipping and home delivery to you. I am ready to proceed with everything regarding Melisa's shipping and home delivery to you as soon as you can send the money over for me to go take care of everything regarding her shipping and home delivery to you today before nightfall. This way I will prepare the puppy for shipment and delivery without any delay. Now, do you know "Money Gram money sending services?" Via Walmart or CVS stores that offer Money Gram Money Sending services.

I will prefer that you send the money to me via money Gram since it is easy, of which I think it should be Okay by you then you will just need to locate the nearest Money Gram Store or Walmart/CVS Store that offers money gram money sending services or bank in your location that offers Money Gram services which is closest to your home and send the money over, as it will be fast and easy for me to get the money and proceed as planned depending on the time you make payments for me to go and send Melisa over to you in no time.

Info to Send Payments:

First name:...............Clinton
Second name:..........Reed
State:........................Oklahoma
City:..........................Norman
Zip code:..................73019
Amount:....................$750

EASY STEPS TO FOLLOW AS A FIRST TIMER USING MONEY GRAM MONEY SENDING SERVICES:

1)--once you locate the local Money Gram/ Walmart store or CVS store or bank that offers Money Gram services asked for a money transfer form
2)--put your own addresses and info's accurately in the space provided.
3)--put my own address as provided above (do not make any changes for best results)
4)--put the amount to be sent and tick the option to be picked up at the agent location.

As soon as the money is sent over, email me the:

1. # 8 digits Reference Number
2. Senders name and address
3. Scan copy or photo of the Money Gram receipt from the store
So that I can go pick up the Money to take care of everything regarding the Shipping and delivery of Melisa to your location.

Note: that as soon as Melisa is shipped, I’ll email you the flight information which you will use to know when she will arrive your location. If you can send the money soon enough, I will go get the paperwork and send them over for you to sign and email me back the signed copies for me to take her to the airport for shipping and delivery to you as planned today without any delays.
Regards.

Text message from (405) 454-4352

hello sorry, you were kind of breaking up. I was calling regarding the German Shepherd puppy Melisa. I just replied you back and I will be expecting to read fro you anytime sooner today once you have made the payments so that can proceed with everything regarding her shipping and home delivery to you today okay. Finally, I will want you to confirm your delivery address before you go an make payments because I will not want her to be shipped off and delivered to the wrong address. :)

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#342786 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:57 am
The email address listed below for Mr Gonzalez [email protected] is probably the same scammer playing another role in this scam.

, Nathaniel Gsdhome wrote:
you have been silent all day and it seems that you are thinking that I want to take your money for what is not real, or trying to take advantages of you and your money. When I know how you people work very hard to make ends meet, especially at this point when you have made to understand the situations of you feeling this is not legit, maybe because your friend has been burnt before trying to get a puppy but trust me I will not fail you., so I will never think about taking your money for what is not real. Is but normal to sound skeptic about the payments as in sending money over to me to go take care of things regarding the shipping as well as home delivery of the puppy to you.

Try to understand me better. The money is needed to take care of the paperwork as well as Adoption charges for Melisa to be bought and delivered to your doorsteps may be because of your past experience you are really skeptic which I think is totally okay. I and my wife are the kind of family that can "truly give away their eyes to complete strangers", we are very honest Baptist followers and I truly know how hurting it will be for somebody to take away our money like that.

I will very much appreciate if you have any change of hearts towards Melisa if you were really interested in re-homing her after all, your instincts should not lead you down the wrong path of regrets in the end of it all because you will definitely get her before nightfall tomorrow as soon as you can send the payment for me to go take care of things regarding her shipping and home delivery to you anytime you request me to send Melisa over .

> Thanks and I will wait to hear from you ASAP.....My regards to your Family, Please say to them that Melisa is ready to move into a new home with them I bet you she will make a perfect addition to the household “PACK”. You have my word and have to be rest assured that you will get your puppy whenever you are ready for her. You will have to send the payments which I will use for her re-homing process to your location. Finally, you can contact Mr Gonzalez via ( [email protected] ) he is the last person that got a puppy from me. If you are satisfied with everything then you can revert back so that I can proceed with everything regarding Melisa's shipping and home delivery to you okay.
Regards.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#381484 by Shellierose Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:19 pm
I almost fell for this, i was hoping “max” the maltipoo puppy would be a support pup to my autistic son, it was only when I realised the two email addresses were very similar i decided to check them both out and came across your post, how people can be so horrible i do not know