Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323102 by Tim Atem Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Greetings,

For the purpose of clarity, I will like to introduce myself very well to you so that you will know whom you are dealing with and for you to have trust in me. I am a Malaysian citizen working with CIMB Bank Berhad here in Malaysia. Currently I am working as the Head of Accounting Audit Department of CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am married to Mrs. Annie Soh; we have two sons and one daughter my Address: Block B1, 13-07 Royal Domain Condo, Putramas 8 Jalan Kuching, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

This is about a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit for both of us. In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $15.6 Million US Dollars in an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer Mr Robert Lawton, an Australian businessman and who was one of the victim of Malaysia Airlines Flight (MH370/MAS370) which crashed in the south of the Indian Ocean on March 8, 2014 on the way from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport killing all on board including his wife Mrs Lawton Catherine.

Mr Robert Lawton and Mrs. Lawton Catherine are No. 64 & 65 on the list; see the link below manifest of the flight:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1 ... 0127866184

Since their death, our bank has been waiting for the next of kin to come for the claim of their money and goods valued the sum of $15.6 Million US Dollars. But nobody has done so, I personally have failed in the search for her relatives, I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15.6 Million US Dollars can be paid to you.

The deal will be divided in this ratio: 50% for me and 50% for you which I want to use my own share for the investment proposal in your country. I have in my possession all the necessary and important documents that can be used in this business. I need your honest co-operation, confidentiality and trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you 100% success in this business; you can be rest assured that this transaction is executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both here and in your country.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you, hoping that you will find this proposal interesting, please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest by replying to the email with your mobile number so as to enable me provide you with more information regarding the claim proceedings.

Attached is my work identity card for your perusal and my proof of identity.

Best regards,
Mr Wong Soh

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#429407 by sos_hk Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:58 am
i think the scammer registered hundreds of "wongsho * @gmail.com" accounts
I got an email from the address " [email protected] " with exact same scamming story
RIP to Mrs and Mr Lawton.

Greetings,

For the purpose of clarity, I would like to introduce myself very well to you so that you will know whom you are dealing with and for you to have trust in me. I am a Malaysian citizen working with CIMB Bank Berhad here in Malaysia. Currently I am working as the Head of Accounting Audit Department of CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am married to Mrs. Annie Soh; we have two sons and one daughter my Address: Block B1, 13-07 Royal Domain Condo, Putramas 8 Jalan Kuching, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

This is about a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit for both of us. In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $7.6 Million US Dollars in an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer Mr Robert Lawton, an Australian businessman and who was one of the victim of Malaysia Airlines Flight (MH370/MAS370) which crashed in the south of the Indian Ocean on March 8, 2014 on the way from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport killing all on board including his wife Mrs Lawton Catherine.

Mr Robert Lawton and Mrs. Lawton Catherine are No. 64 & 65 on the list; see the link below manifest of the flight:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1 ... 0127866184

Since their death, our bank has been waiting for the next of kin to come for the claim of their money and goods valued the sum of $7.6 Million US Dollars. But nobody has done so, I personally have failed in the search for her relatives, I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $7.6 Million US Dollars can be paid to you.

The deal will be divided in this ratio: 50% for me and 50% for you which I want to use my own share for the investment proposal in your country. I have in my possession all the necessary and important documents that can be used in this business. I need your honest co-operation, confidentiality and trust to enable us to see this transaction through. I guarantee you 100% success in this business; you can be rest assured that this transaction is executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both here and in your country.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you, hoping that you will find this proposal interesting, please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest by replying to the email with your mobile number so as to enable me to provide you with more information regarding the claim proceedings.

Attached is my work identity card for your perusal and my proof of identity.

Best regards,
Mr Wong Soh