Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#322506 by MarkAungon Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 am
Hi I recently received an email from Exxon Mobil:

I think it's fake coz of its email domain, can you help me check?

[email protected]

ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX
Tel +447035901319

Attention: [Removed],

Attached to this mail is your Contract Letter. so therefore you are require to forward a copy of the Contact to the British Embassy Here in UK for the processing of your traveling document. This is very important because without the document, they will not allow you to pass the boarder and gain entry to work and live in United Kingdom . Remember that we are offering you a contract of 2 years, so remember to inform them as well. Follow our instruction carefully and we assure you that they will grant you,your Traveling Document.
below is the details of Immigration Office.

UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Watson T Brown
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the above office via email ([email protected]) and let them know that you've been offered a job from (ExxonMobil Oil and Gas) James Ward, Hr Manager Kindly explain to them that they should assist you in processing your Traveling Document (UK Visa) and make sure you do this as soon as you receive this mail so that it will be done before end of this week in order for you to depart and arrive here as soon as you have the complete traveling document deliver to you.

Update us with the process between you and the British Embassy so that we can also follow along in order for us to be certain of the date your Visa document will be ready. Once confirmation of the date is made known to us. we shall start making arrangement for the booking of your flight ticket and please don't forget to provide us with the nearest airport name close to your location.

Congratulations on your success.
Regards
Management
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
Advertisement

#322510 by AlanJones Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:06 am
It's a scam. The email addresses used are free ones, which a company the size of Exxon would not be using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322514 by neiljesus Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:42 am
Dear ALL

Please help to identify if this is scam or real. i received a email from exxonmobil for employment. Yeah i confirm that i applied to them various position and usually decline but i found their mail on my personal yahoo.com,,see below content for your reference and perusal

ExxonMobil Oil & Energy <[email protected]> Today at 5:30 AM
To
EXXONMOBIL OIL AND ENERGY

We will like to inform you That in your job application received
for a job placement here at ExxonMobil Oil & Energy. After Going Through
your CV, the management has Considered hiring you for your service.

Below are some questions we would like answers to you. Please kindly
carefully read the questions and Provide us with your honest answers.

Attach is your online job interview letter and Provide us with your honest answers and return back to us

Regard
HR Manager
James Ward
Attachments in this email may contain harmful content and cannot be downloaded. Learn more
ONLINE JOB INTERVIEW LETTER .docx
Like a boss.
#322516 by AlanJones Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 am
It's a scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322531 by vonpaso xlura Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:27 am
Also the writing style is West African, and the phone number beginning +44703 is a redirect, which real companies don't use. It's a scam. Don't answer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#323270 by Maru Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 am
[/img]
AlanJones wrote:It's a scam.

Hi. I just received an email earlier. Can you please tell me if this is a scam?

Exxon Mobil Corp

Dear Candidate.

Sequel to the interview and application forms sent back to us. You have emerged successfully for the position you applied there in. Our mode of selection was based on the following;
1. CV and qualification
2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
3. Work experiences.
We employ staff based on four core values namely; Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our newly recruited staff to exhibit these core values.

Here! is your offer contract letter, Exxon Mobil recommendation letter should be sent to the United States immigration with your passport page.
Email : U.S Immigration New York at ([email protected]) for your immigration entry and eligibility to work in US.
In accordance with the immigration law, foreigners require a pass to work in the United States as the process is based on certain basic requirements and provides a positive or negative result. A positive result guarantee visa success; it simply means you have met certain basic requirements as determined by the US immigration to live and work in United States.

For approval of your immigrant entry visa requirements and eligibility to work in the United States. An immigrant visa is issued by the U.S embassy to a foreign national who intends to live and work temporally or permanently in the United States after the clearance by the Home Department of United States immigration and issuing of the visa through the U.S embassy.

Your job offer contract letter should be sign and send back to us while the recommendation letter should sent to the immigration with your passport page for further procession of your immigration application

We are giving you seven days ultimatum to finalize with the immigration on your eligibility to work in the United States.
Regards
Mr. Jeff Pedro..
ExxonMobil Oil Corporation
#323345 by vonpaso xlura Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 pm
Email : U.S Immigration New York at ([email protected]) for your immigration entry and eligibility to work in US.

The US government does not use usa.com.
who intends to live and work temporally or permanently in the United States after the clearance by the Home Department of United States immigration and issuing of the visa through the U.S embassy.

He's confusing two sides of the Pond and coming up with nonsense.
Your job offer contract letter should be sign and send back to us while the recommendation letter should sent to the immigration with your passport page for further procession of your immigration application

He's trying to use big words as if he knew them, but it's pretty clear that this scammer is African, not American.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#323364 by Maru Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:43 pm
How can I possibly clear my name for future loss of identity since I fell for this scam? I have given a copy of my passport to that email.
#323366 by AlanJones Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:33 pm
You will need to let the department that issued your passport know that a copy is in the hands of a scammer.

#324702 by Bill F Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:19 am
[email protected]
[email protected]

Phone (001)-800-682-2847

reply-to: Exxon Mobil < [email protected] >
to:
date: Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 1:39 AM
subject: Exxon Mobil Job Vacancy

Exxon Mobil Corp
Houston, Texas 77079
Phone (001)-800-682-2847
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the parent company of the Esso, Mobil and Exxon Mobil companies in the US. We have an exciting range of diverse schemes and different roles available.We are commencing hiring for graduate and undergraduate intake from now till the end of this year. Are you ready to help meet the energy needs of a growing world?
Are you a graduate, undergraduate? Do you hold a Masters or PhD? With Exxon Mobil in the US you will have access to world-class training, state-of-the-art technology, a global network of highly talented colleagues and the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and expertise throughout your career.
Exxon Mobil Oil is a leading Seismic Company; provides
comprehensive worldwide reservoir imaging, monitoring, and development
services, with the most extensive seismic crews and data processing centers
in the industry, as well as the world's largest multi client seismic
library. Exxon Mobil US A services range from 3D and time-lapse (4D) seismic
surveys to multi component surveys for delineating prospects and reservoir
management.
Jobs By Category
We are presently recruiting and employing personnel to fill vacant positions in these areas:
Administration Jobs all categories (452)
Alternative Energy Jobs all categories (482)
Commercial Jobs all categories (106)
Design Jobs all categories (349)
Drilling Jobs all categories (340)
Engineering Jobs all categories (4756)
Environmental Jobs all categories (60)
Financial Jobs all categories (214)
Geo sciences Jobs all categories (338)
Offshore jobs all categories (60)
HR and Recruitment Jobs all categories (361)
HSE Jobs all categories (145)
Inspection Jobs all categories (259)
IT and communications Jobs all categories (544)
Legal Jobs all categories (179)
Logistics Jobs all categories (141)
Management Jobs all categories (1615)
Marine Jobs all categories (606)
Medical Jobs all categories (17)
Oil and Gas Support Jobs all categories (946)
Oil and Gas Trades Jobs all categories (370)
Other Jobs all categories (531)
Procurement Jobs all categories (30)
Production Jobs all categories (944)
Sales and Marketing Jobs all categories (238)
Scientific Jobs all categories (132)
Technical Jobs all categories (771)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and Contract
EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS:
Excellent Salary, Overtime Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation
expenses, Educational assistance, Medical, Optical and Dental Care,
Family/Single housing accommodation, Official vehicle depending on employee
official status, access to some social and recreational
centers in the US.
Interested applicants or group of applicants should
send detailed resume and other backup documents along with an application
letter (Specifying position of interest)
via e-mail attachment in MS Word format to: ([email protected])
Sincerely,
James Peterson
HR Manager
#325352 by Andrés Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:15 pm
I received these two mails recently. I suppose it's a scam...

MAIL1:

JOB VACANCY
[email protected]
Date:
Monday, April 3, 2017, 8:50:56 AM CST
ExxonMobil Oil & Energy

ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world

ExxonMobil uses innovation and Technology that deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.

We operate facilities or market products in most of the world's countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents.

Oil, Gas, Petroleum Refining, Chemicals

We saw your profile on LinkedIn..We are in need of various Kind of applicants to work with us. So, the the the the Therefore, you are
require to send to our e-mail your CV (resume) for us to check the message That match your working experience.

It is also needed for our own perusal and approval job.

Vacant Positions:

Health and safety officer, Superitendent SMP, SMP Supervisor Document Controller Clerk, Community Superintendent, Project Engineer, Systems Engineer, QA / QC Managers, Software Architect, Programmer, Engineer, Manager, Databases, Project Managers, Training / HRD superintendent; SMP Engineer, Mine Engineer, Mine Surveyor, QA / QC SupertendentSteward, Shift Leader If you think you're capable enough for These position & experience (in Angielski is a must for some positions)

We shall send you appointment letter (Benefit and Entitlement)

We await receive a copy of your resume for us to proceed with your job
application.

Regards
for fast processing of application.
Name: James Ward, Hr Manager
EMAIL: [email protected]
send your reply to the above email address.
Regards
ExxonMobil Oil & Energy

MAIL2:

ONLINE JOB INTERVIEW LETTER FROM EXXONMOBIL OIL AND ENERGY
[email protected]
To:
Date:
Friday, April 7, 2017, 4:06:30 PM CST
EXXONMOBIL OIL AND ENERGY

We will like to inform you That in your job application received
for a job placement here at ExxonMobil Oil & Energy. After Going Through
your CV, the management has Considered hiring you for your service.

Below are some questions we would like answers to you. Please kindly
carefully read the questions and Provide us with your honest answers.

Attach is your online job interview letter and Provide us with your honest answers and return back to us

Regard
HR Manager
James Ward
#325364 by Mike Wilson Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:16 pm
Hello Andrés,
This is a fake offer of employment. The position does not exist and the best thing to do now is to ignore the emails.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#326934 by Bill F Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:42 PM
subject: 2017 Recruitment

--
2017 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE AT EXXON MOBIL LONDON ENGLAND UK BRANCH
Project Manager
Marketing Manager
Rigging Supervisor
Senior Materials Technician
Administrative Assistant
Electrical Engineer

The following positions are available for recruitment at Exxon Mobil Oil and Gas Company London England United Kingdom.
You are advised to submit your application immediately to the Head of Human Resources department Mr. Steve Anderson.
Eligible candidates will be invited to London England, for the interview coming up on the 01st and 02nd of June 2017.
Goodluck.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447024021881
Fax: +448447746656
#327322 by Terminator5 Sat May 06, 2017 5:03 pm
2017 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE AT EXXON MOBIL LONDON ENGLAND UK BRANCH
Project Manager
Marketing Manager
Rigging Supervisor
Senior Materials Technician
Administrative Assistant
Electrical Engineer

The following positions are available for recruitment at Exxon Mobil Oil and Gas Company London England United Kingdom.
You are advised to submit your application immediately to the Head of Human Resources department Mr. Steve Anderson.
Eligible candidates will be invited to London England, for the interview coming up on the 01st and 02nd of June 2017.
Goodluck.
Tel: +447024021881
Fax: +448447746656

Delivered-To: xxxxxx
Received: by 10.103.178.79 with SMTP id s15csp2187808vsh;
Tue, 2 May 2017 16:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.28.142.4 with SMTP id q4mr4196678wmd.112.1493769539290;
Tue, 02 May 2017 16:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.antee.cz (mail.antee.cz. [2001:1528:279:0:77:78:100:193])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 88si20583418wre.266.2017.05.02.16.58.58
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 02 May 2017 16:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 2001:1528:279:0:77:78:100:193 as permitted sender) client-ip=2001:1528:279:0:77:78:100:193;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 2001:1528:279:0:77:78:100:193 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: (from root@localhost) by mail.antee.cz (8.15.2/8.15.2) id v42NwinA022460; Wed, 3 May 2017 01:58:44 +0200
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.0 (2014-02-07) on mail.antee.cz
X-Spam-Level: **
X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.1 required=5.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED, FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO,RP_MATCHES_RCVD,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS,T_SMF_FM_FORGED_REPLYTO shortcircuit=no autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.0
Received: from webmail.antee.cz (IDENT:[email protected] [77.78.100.193]) (authenticated bits=0) by mail.antee.cz (8.15.2/8.15.2) with ESMTPSA id v42Nwd83022228 (version=TLSv1 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NO); Wed, 3 May 2017 01:58:41 +0200
X-Virus-Status: Clean
X-Virus-Scanned: clamav-milter 0.99.2 at mail
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 01:58:39 +0200
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: 2017 RECRUITMENT
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: ANTEE s.r.o. - Roundcube webmail 1.2.3

Daniel 8 :25
#328428 by b@0111 Thu May 18, 2017 11:08 am
I cant believe that I have been scammed! Here is the mail he just send me!!!

Attention:

After discussing about your application with my lawyer, we have decided to hire you as my daughter’s Private Teacher. We have attached all the terms and condition that governs the contract which you have to follow with a due Process, and this will enable you stay and live with us happily here in UK while teaching my daughter Mary Moonas .

Any controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association or with my lawyer.

If you are not ready to be my daughter’s Private Teacher, please do well to decline this offer with immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed teacher applicant coming for the post.

See above the attached picture file of my House and where you are going to stay see picture of me and my daughter for pictures identification and also to know who you are dealing with.

Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send it back to us.

NOTE that all this formalities will be completed ASAP, so that we can book you air ticket to UK, ASAP

Here is the documents we need from you ASAP for the processing of your travel documents.

1) A copy of your international passport.
2) Your office or home address for delivery of your travel document.
3) Your telephone or office contact address and orders if necessary.
4)Your Health Certificate from your area.

NOTE that you must have to provide to us you're UK Expatriate Workers Approval Certificate issued by UK Immigration Home Office before we can proceed with the processing regarding your contract with us.

You will also see the email address of the UK Immigration Home Office.

You have to immediately send email to the UK Immigration Home Office for the preparation of your Expatriate Workers Approval e Certificate that will permit me to start the processing of Visa and travel document without delay as we have earlier informed you that your travel Visa is Free.

For those without Expatriate Workers Approval Certificate, contact the UK Immigration Home Office with the below information.

Here are the contact details of the UK Home Office.

(UK VISAS IMMIGRATION)
Expatriate Workers Approval Registration Team
UK Home Office
Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon CR9 2BY,United Kingdom
fax: +44(0)8447742756

Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.

On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATE and look forward to welcome you soon .

Warm Regards
Nelson Moonas for the entire family
CC to: UK Home Office,
Immigration office UK,
ETC

Its terrible!