Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#280681 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:42 pm
From the Facebook page of Daniel Christopher another Bengal Kitten scammer
[email protected] Or text @ (762) 585-4750

Email received in response to my email to Daniel

Hi xxxxx,
I am responding in regards of the Bengal Kittens you requested for . we have kittens available now 10 weeks , 2 days old. 1 Snow white spotted cute male and 1 clean silver lovely female with 10 weeks old lovely shiny brown marking Bengals kitten now ready to join new families !. Open our web link below for pictures of available kittens and their parents. We raise our cats and kittens in our home and they are very friendly . Litter box trained, very sociable with children and dogs, they have fantastic personalities, loving, cuddly and are very healthy. Kittens comes with shots and papers including food & toys. We will be on a discount if you are taking two at once . They are big part of my family and i take great pride in finding them the best suitable homes. Please , a brief info about you will greatly help us . Do you have any intentions to breed the Kitten or just for home companion? , where are you located ? We're asking from $450 to $500 for each kitten which includes shipping fees . We live in Wilmington Delaware where i will be shipping the kittens from and it will take approximately not more than a day for you to have your new kitten delivered to your location/home that is if you are within the Country U.S.A . Let us know the name of kitten you will like to welcome home and i will get back to you with more information on how we are going to proceed with shipping.
Web link is : http://alfabengcats.jigsy.com/
Available Bengal kittens : http://alfabengcats.jigsy.com/available-kittens
Happy New Year,
James

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#280742 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:40 pm
Typical pet scam script

Oh not too soon my dear , you need to pay for of course you know that and please i will like you to understand this and get back to me with the information . My kittens are up to date with shots, vet checked and healthy as you can see. I'll be sending them along side updated health records and papers .They are well trained kittens , enjoy being near our kids and our dog at home so they are very socialized . I think both of them will definitely make a great addition into your home!
If you are taking the two at once , we will give you for $800 which includes the shipping of the kittens to your nearest airport location where you will be called for pick up unless you want a home delivery which a fee of $50 will be added on the actual bill .
I will be using, Delta or Continental airline to ship the kittens depending on airport and city you will be given to me, They will not be shipped with baggage, but will be in a pressurized crate and someone will be there to care for and look after the Kitten on and off the plane, they will leave with food and water during the flight. Send me your shipping information as shown below so i can take them to the airport for flight booking...

Closest airport to you:
Receivers names:
State/City:
Zip code:
Phone number:
Home Address:
Name of Kitten: Pinky & James ?

With the above information i will be able to register the kittens on a flight to your location so you can have later today Or first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as i'm done with flight registration, i will send you flight and arrival details, flight confirmation number and arrival time etc. so you should know when and what time exactly to wait for arrival. You will need to have a valid ID or drivers license before you can sign the receivers form to take home the kitten after his arrival. The link bellow helps you to get the names of the kittens you want .
Thank you once again and looking forward to have the information.
Justice
http://alphabengcats.jigsy.com/available-kittens

Asking for the payment via Money Gram is always a scam.

Ok please you can have my names and have the Money Gram done so we can set up the process .
Name : Justice Lucas .
City/State : Wilmington, DE .
ZIp code : 19887
I just need to see the confirmation reference number from Money Gram or the receipt when you are done with the transaction so i should be able to confirm the transaction .
Thanks

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#281031 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:59 pm
Hello Bobette37,
I am happy that you spotted the scam before you lost money to this criminal. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

The website http://Spottedbengal.hpage.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#282820 by jazzjune0121 Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:05 pm
Hi there,
I found on craigslist an add for Bengal kittens, said he was in California and then changed that he was out of state and would need to "Ship" the kitten to me for 500.00. After googling the phone number he gave me, i found this sight and it is the same guy! His email is [email protected] he is using the websight http://royalcoolcatscare.jigsy.com/ and the name Malcom. After he told me to send him money i knew it was a scam right away, Here is where he said to send the money to

Name....Malcom Walters,
State....Delaware,
City...Wilmington ,
Postal Code....19803
and is using the same phone number 1 229 329 3002
#282821 by Mike Wilson Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm
Hello jazzjune0121,,
Thank you for posting the information on this scammer. The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#284950 by Heliotropic Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:14 pm
Hey guys,

Thanks for the site and posts. I'm glad I searched the guys email address before proceeding. That led me to his old discontinued site, then here as it was referenced in a previous post.

Email: [email protected]

In reply to asking for references and payment info after providing my info (oops):

"ok we can get it done today , about what you asked , i don't quite get it , we do not do business with ebay or hoobly, those are sites people can always put adverts .We are small family breeder and do not have kittens in much quantities to put on huge sites .I want to think i can handle the shipping tonight and get back to you with the flight information . You are going to copy the following information and use it in sending the funds . We receive payment via Money Gram . You are going to take the funds to any Money Gram Agency near you or you go to any Walmart and get the funds sent on Money Gram counter .
Receiver : Robin Nixon
City/state : Wilmington, DE.
zip code : 19880
Tel : 302 476 9069
Please get back to me with the attached pic of the Money Gram receipt with reference number on it so we can conform the payment and get the shipping process started .
waiting."

Thanks again everyone.
#284952 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:46 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the update.

Please buy or adopt your pet locally. This way you can physically see the pet, meet the owners and make sure the pet is compatible with your family.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#317993 by capthook Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:47 pm
Well, poppa's got a brand new band ; posing as "Mabel Mary" and asking for $400 + $100 shipping on non existent purebred Bengal kittens :roll:

Mabel Mary <[email protected]>

10:26 AM (18 minutes ago)

Hi, thanks for your interest on our beautiful Bengal kittens. They are 12 weeks, active, up to date on shots and vet checked . All papers available . Have you had a kitten before? where are you located?

Adoption fee is $450 per kitten and $100 for documentation and shipping. We are shipping from Silver spring, MD.

Check available kittens on our website below

http://marrybenga.jigsy.com/available-kittens

Tel: (301) 917-3265

If there are no kittens available please leave us your details for PRIORITY waiting list?

Kindness Regard
#318003 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:34 am
Hello capthook,
Thank you for posting the information on this scam. The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam