Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317703 by Carlyn Tames Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:02 am
Hi,
My late fiancee leave me an inheritance and the personal assistant email me about that. I also receive an email from UBA bank stating that they received a package thru fedex from the US attorney who handle the will. It says that the money of my late fiancee will be transfer to me and it will be thru atm debit card. He was Mr. Zulu Francis -director foreign remittance department of UBA bank. His email address is [email protected]. he even sent me a copy of inheritance certificate. But in order for me to get the atm card i have to sent couriers fee depending which courier company i will choose. If Fedex $550. I have to sent it thru western union and receiver name is chris aldo. He even emailed me the pic of my atm card. Question is -do i really need to pay the couriers fee? Is this true or a scam? Need your advice about this asap. Thank you for your help and assistance
Advertisement

#317704 by AlanJones Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:31 am
The whole thing is a scam your fiancee did not exist and nor does the inheritance.

Just block all the emails and do not respond to them.

Please also post your "fiancee's" email address and name. His other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#317742 by Carlyn Tames Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:36 am
His personal assistant was the one who email me that my fiancee was dead. His name is kelvin clark and email was [email protected]. i ask Zulu Francis to sent me a valid id showing he is a real employee- director for finance management of uba bank and also id of the person who will receive the money. He sent me a copy. Do you want me to post it? So you mean the email [email protected] is a scam email address? Can i post the id that they sent me?
#317754 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:04 pm
The email address [email protected] belongs to a scammer The ID they sent to you is a fake.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#317788 by Carlyn Tames Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:17 pm
They already sent their id and a passport. You are right they are fake even the phone number they use when calling me is fake coz if you call them back,you cant reach them. I have several questions before and answers are inconsistent. These are the phone number they are using +22962022658 /+22998221481 . Thank you for the guidance. :D
#317802 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:12 pm
Subject: Re: Urgent Confirmation

The attached copy of your quested identity requested for is
attached to this mail.

Below is the reconfirmation of the receivers details again:

Name: Chris Ado
Country name: Benin Republic
Address: Cotonou 98221481
Security question: How long
Answer: Now

Note: As soon as the payment is made send the scan copy of
the receipt of payment from the western union used in making
the payment immediately so your shipment can be made today
with out any delay.

If questions are being asked for reason for the money you
sending at the western union, Do let them know it's personal
business effect for supply.

Awaits your urgent reply with the receipt of payment.

Regards,
Hon. Zulu Francis
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BA-BANK PLC
COTONOU , BENIN DU REPUBLIC
UBA-BANK

Subject: Re: Urgent Confirmation

TEL/FAX: 98221481
‪‪+229-98-221-481‬‬
‪WW.UBAGROUP.COMWW.UBAGROUP.COM‬‬
‪http://www.ubabankcom‬
Swift: UBACBJJ
T?lex : 539
UBABNK

Attn: Dear Customer ,

From the desk of UBA Bank we would like to inform you that, your ATM debit card is a universal debit prepaid card and
pin would be issued by the bank here precisely the department of foreign remittance.

Regards,
Hon. Zulu Francis
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
UBA-BANK PLC
COTONOU , BENIN DU REPUBLIC
UBA-BANK PLC

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#317808 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:55 pm
Documents used in this scam

It is ALWAYS a scam
#318004 by AlanJones Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:47 am
"Kelvin" is very chatty for a dead man.

Who is this and how did you get my mail?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#319086 by AlanJones Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:20 am
Hey love.

I feel I have found the one I would love to be with for the rest of my life.

Your smile is so so worm. And I know with that you can always win any man to your side.

I never believed on true love until meeting with you now. Now I won't to spend the rest of my life with you.

I won't to make you the queen to my world.

Honey permit me to call you that, do you find me attractive enough to spend the rest of your life with?

Can I be the man you would fall in love with and we settle together?

I can make plans for us both to build our world, filled with love care, trust, honesty, and understanding.

I made ur picture the screen saver on my computer, and any time I turn my computer on I see your beautiful face, and even when am stressed up from work or angry at my boys, all I see and dream of is you, and your worm smile just make me feel a soft spot and next I see I would be smiling and wishing to hold you close with cuddles, so tell me is that not a syntomps of love? I guess it is!

And i see you even got more qualities that I am yet to discover.

My love please can you give me your mobile number so I can add you up on WhatsApp so we can always reach each other any time?

I won't to make you my Val , and it just a few days from now. We can get to talk over it on phone. You just give me your mobile number to call you with or add you up on WhatsApp, for more effective communication because of the distance since I don't won't distance being a bariea between us.

We have to make plans for 14th, 10 days from now, so I can show u my definition of love.

Note am not down for games, I won't to get to know your likes and dislikes so I can take you to the altar and make you my wife.

Do have a stress free day my new found lover.
While I awaits your reply

Cuddles
Your new found love