Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317521 by AlanJones Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:06 am
Reply-to: Dominic Edward - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998798046

ATTN: Dear Beneficiary,

Please,We have this Month of January 2017 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government and United Nation (UN) to credit your account with your contract payment which is in the custody of our Bank account here MONEY GRAM ONLINE CASH. This is to notify you that your funds $8.4 MILLION (USD) has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated bank account but we can not transfer this funds directly to your nominated bank account,Because International Monetary Fund (IMF) didn't abide the plan by transferring the whole payment at once, so we scheduled earlier to pay you $3,500 on daily basis through MONEY GRAM ONLINE CASH.

It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter because after the fund has been brought to our office to remit. somebody from your country by name Edward Gerke contacted us and said you are on sick bed and ordered him to contact us to remit the USD$8.4Million using his information to pick up your fund presently under our custody for transfer on your behalf.The Official responsible for the presentation of your money valued USD$8.4 Million Winning quickly granted approvals to their application now waiting for final endorsement from Board of Trustees.

When our BANK Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to Board for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for Edward Gerke to receive the funds on your behalf.I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation of the winning and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

I hereby urged you to email me urgently for your comments which will be highlyappreciated if you are still alive or not on sick bed with sum of required activation fee of $64 which you will send before we commence the transfer of your first payment $3,500.00usd today, because we will not hesitate to continue the payment transfer activation with the name of the gentleman on claim if no response come from you. e-mail me back using this as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized him to effect the above changes.

Therefore, you are hereby advice to offset the required payment of US$64.00 with our name and information below using.to enable us transfer your funds of $3,500 daily until the total sum of $8.4M is completely transferred to you.

SEND THE $64 VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Receiver's Name:........... Emma Ego
Country............. ......Benin Republic.
City.........................Cotonou,
zip code................00229
Question:... .......Ok
Answer:.......... .Ok
Amount...............$64
sender's name.......
MTCN................

Moreover, this is your payment information and we will remit your payment of $3,500 daily as soon we confirm the fee today. Also fill the information below to help us facilitate your transfer via MONEY GRAM ONLINE CASH.

1) Your Full Name:.............
2) Country.........................
3) Mobile Phone Number:. ............
4) Home/ Office Address:....
5) Profession and Age:.......

Am waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards
Mr.Dominic Edward
Executive President and Chief Financial Officer Benin Republic.
Tel: +229-98798046

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement