Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#311327 by Terminator5 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:00 pm
Cameroon Registrant for a Fake Charlotte NC Puppy Breeder with a Massachusetts contact google voice phone number .Claimed location is a for rent property in Charlotte , NC .

http://www.rentallhouses.com/houses-for ... te/page:2/

http://diamondbulldogs.us/

Info

Tel.: (617) 544-7366
Fax: (443) 302 9360
Email: [email protected]

14852 Havasu St, Charlotte, NC 28273

(617) 544-7366
6175447366 is a VoIP number provided by Google Voice with an area code in MA

(443) 302-9360
4433029360 is a VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled with an area code in MD

** Location: We are located in 14852 Havasu St, Charlotte, NC 28273, where we own PA.

My name is Jefferson Morgan David and I am a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine Class of 1994. I fell in love with 2 very special breeds while in vet school and they were the Great Dane and the Birman. I became acquainted with these breeds and from my first introduction to both found them to be very special. I knew it would be only a matter of time until I would acquire ones for myself. I have been actively living with and breeding these breeds for over 17 years now and recently, 12 years ago now, developed a new love as well:
The French Bull Dog!!!

What an amazing all around breed they are! Once you meet one and see that sweet comical little face with those big rabbit like ears and learn how fun loving, easy going, and affectionate they are you will be hooked!! I certainly was!

ForeverYoung French Bulldogs was started in 2005 when we acquired our first frenchie Oliver Oscar Oaken! He melted all our hearts and was, and still is, a total joy and the head of our Frenchie clan. He is the ring master and leader and a truly wonderful boy. Having such a sweet boy only fueled our desire to add more to our family and our next additions were our black brindle female, Hannah Montana, and our cream girl, Miley Cyrus. Yes, as you can see our children help choose the names and they were big time Disney and Hannah Montana fans. Well, we have been struck by the bug and have added several new additions after them as well and just love them all.

When we learned that Frenchies come in BLUE, yes, BLUE, and even CHOCOLATE, that was a thrill for us as we have had the blue and dilute chocolate Danes as well as our blue and chocolate color pointed show Birman cats: and blue especially was our all around favorite color in general. While so many were, and are, trying to sell blue and chocolate Frenchies at unbelievable prices, we quickly learned that like any other color, all are NOT alike! Patience was a virtue and we waited for just the right blues and chocolate frenchies from some great breeders.

Finding Frenchies in the color blue and chocolate that were of quality and health was not easy as many inferior quality blues and chocolates are out there. Since these colors are both not AKC show recognized colors they are therefore colors not many breeders have really worked extensively with. I was lucky enough to get in contact with some great and very trustworthy and honest breeders who had blues and chocolates from quality lines and been working with them in their breeding programs for many years and had just excellent type and quality Frenchies all the way around. I contacted and dealt with only ethical experienced breeders that were breeding for the type and standard as well, and not just color. While we love them all regardless of color, the blues & chocolates are just a little extra special.

I am thankful to the breeders who have entrusted me with their gorgeous babies to help get me started and for providing me with such amazing examples of the breed!!

All my puppies are born and raised in my home, with my 5 young children, (ages 19, 18, 15, 12 and 10), and our gorgeous Great Danes, (Aramis,Kierra,Victoria, and Lucius), and our Chihuahua,(Goldie), and all our other French Bull Dogs, as well as our hamsters, chameleons, bearded dragon, hedge hog, guinea pigs,bunnies,tortoises, and all our retired show cats (Birmans), and our various domestic short hair rescues (Coda, Darla,K-10,and Sasuke), and of course our newest additions our English bulldogs. With all this commotion the puppies are very well socialized and adjusted and not phased by much.
Being a veterinarian, I of course, breed for HEALTH & PERSONALITY first and foremost as well as for good type! It does not matter how great a dog looks, if it is not healthy and an enjoyable well behaved member of the family.

Welcome to DIAMOND FRENCH BULL DOGS where occasionally producing healthy, beautiful quality French Bulldogs is our #1 priority!

AKC Registered

We sell registered puppies only. All our puppies are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75 ). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.

Pickup Your Puppy

Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport at the given time. Usually the puppy is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be (Usually cost between $30-50 USD) We really appreciate...

100% satisfied

We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the puppies from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at...

Address lookup

canonical name diamondbulldogs.us.
aliases
addresses 162.222.176.137

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "diamondbulldogs.us"...
Domain Name: DIAMONDBULLDOGS.US
Domain ID: D55758571-US
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar URL (registration services): www.publicdomainregistry.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Variant: DIAMONDBULLDOGS.US
Registrant ID: DI_61077373
Registrant Name: James
Registrant Organization: diamondpuppies
Registrant Address1: ntarikun
Registrant City: bamenda