Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#316623 by AlanJones Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447706646191 & +447970853467

Hello Dear

How are you feeling today hope all is fine with you?, well here is my phone number +447706646191
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due our banking rule and regulation

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction, This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
[email protected]
Managing Director, Sultan Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +44 7970 8534 67
Bank Email [email protected]

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Your Faithful One

============================================================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager Al Rayan Bank Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +44 7970 8534 67
Bank Email [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Mr Mabrouk Omar, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely........

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#335980 by AlanJones Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:36 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221778621392

This is the Reverend E-mail ID: ([email protected])

Hello my Beloved Good News to you.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how, you will need to contact the Reverend Father who used to be a God-father to me when I was in camp in Dakar Senegal.

His name is: Reverend James Benedict.
His phone number is: +221-778 621 392
His email address is: [email protected]
The amount in the check: $350.00 US Dollar.

Asking him to send you a certified bank draft check of $350,000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with Reverend and instruct him where to send you the draft check.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the check , so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand now, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father on your behalf to receive that money, it is on in check mind you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours in love, Miss Ailsa Louis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.