Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#315995 by AlanJones Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:42 am
Rreply-to: "MR. JEFF DAVIS" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +17199388676 & +22999131745

CONTACT DHL COURIER COMPANY LIMITED

Attention
Am MR JEFF DAVIS DHL Director, am writing you regarding my diplomatic agent Mr Patrick Douglas arrival at ORLANDO AIRPORT here in Florida with your ATM CARD worth of $(7.5M)
We have finally arranged to deliver your ATM CARD worth $7.5Million USD through the national DHL company. We were able to accomplish this through
the help of IMF director John Andy and every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the National DHL Agent Dr Peter Campbell

Contact the DHL agent with your delivery information, such as
Your full receiver's name..........
your country..........
your phone number,......
your home address............,
your city, ...................
Your nearest airport.....
Age/sex..... Your Id/Driver license.
And also be informed that delivery agent will leave this country as soon as you haveproceed with the DHL requirement for your fund;s delivery,
Forward the information Through Email:([email protected])Call or sms .Mr.Paul Ronald,+1-(719)938-8676 once he gets to USA,but we will inform you when he leaves here,
Note that because of impostors we here by issued your code of conduct which is (ATM-8411)So you have to indicate this code when contacting
this office by using it as your subject. And i looks forward to hear from you as soon as possible Thanks for your understand

Contact DHL Agent Mr.Paul Ronald with this number +1-(719)938-8676 once he get to USA but we would keep you posted once he leaves the country,
your information is urgent needed for the delivery of your package worth of $18.5M to enable our DHL agent to deliver your fund this month,

DHL COURIER COMPANY LIMITED
Email:([email protected])
Direct phone call +229 99131745

your ATM CARD
PIN code Is 4421.)

Sincerely
DHL DIRECTOR MR JEFF DAVIS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#316118 by mettes Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:24 pm
Listen,

I want you to go to any of your nearest money gram transfer to send
the to this information below tomorrow okay,

Receivers Name:.. FRED IBE
Country ...Benin Republic
City ....Cotonou
Test Question.... Be Rest
Answer ...Assure
AMOUNT to send:... $3,650
Sender's name:.......