Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#313726 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:25 pm
http://www.alanpit-bullfarms.com

+1 (202) 858-4511
+1 (202) 792-2013

We live on 3 beautiful acres Down Town. It is so pretty and GREEN here! We just moved in so no landscaping has been done. But it will be done soon!! My love for this wonderful breed started back in March of 1995 when I purchased my first Pitbull puppy, "Oister”. Although she wasn't a "show dog", she was my PRIDE AND JOY. She was always with me through thick and thin. Always by my side, she just waited for my next move. Of course she just loved all the attention and enjoyed cleaning my floor of crumbs that may have dropped. Katty left us in 2007 at the age of 13 years and 9 months. The joy we shared was very happy years for both of us! Later in October of 2002, I purchased my second Pitbull, "Sadie". She was such a joy to have around. What ever she did made you laugh. At this point in my life, I knew where I wanted to be and so began my search. In June of 2003, I purchased my male "Hunter". He was everything I was looking for. His temperament was and still is exceptional. Needless to say, I was hooked and very excited about the future. Hunter finished his championship rather quickly and has had some wonderful wins including owner handled Best of Breeds and group placing. While Hunter was out showing, our handler came across a black brindle bitch. We could not resist as she was beautiful and had wonderful qualities. She has two get in the ring now and they are the beginning of Pat Pitbull home. One of these girls has already thrilled us with a BPIS and numerous Best Puppy’s. I am very dear to the breed striving to breed according to the "Pitbull Standard” set forth by the ABC and believe in health testing to produce healthy, happy puppies. I do not breed often and when I do, it is to produce my own show prospect. All of my pet/companion pups are sold on a limited registration with a spay/neuter contract. My dogs are pets first and show dogs second. They live in my home not an outside kennel. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please feel free to inquire with any questions or comments.

Please note, the courier company does not allow pre-bookings from so basically you will be provided with a tracking number (reference or confirmation numbers) at the time of drop off.

12 weeks or older puppies will require rabies shots.
Please call each airlines to check on available destinations, even if they have regular flights to your closest airport, they may not ship a pet.

GROUND DELIVERIES: Due to high seasons, we are not making ground deliveries AFTER the next year.

PLANE DELIVERY DETAILS.

We do not ship to other countries other than Canada and within the U.S.

There isn't such a thing as FedEx, UPS, DHL, Postal Service, grey hound or train delivery on puppies.

We don't fly the planes, We don't control the weather and we don't make the rules, All flights are subject to be changed or delayed.

Arrival times may be early afternoon or late evenings it depends on availability and/or our other itineraries.

Shipping dates are subject to be changed or delayed at our discretion (for any situation that arises out of our control).

If the buyer can't come to the airport in person, someone else can pick up. This change must be made at least within 24 hours prior to the delivery date.

After payment is received, we'll email you the flight information, (pick up location, phone number, and confirmation, booking or tracking number within the next 24-72 hours. If we are using American Airlines, we will email you the waybill number after the puppy has been dropped off at the airport.

WHEN IN TRANSIT:

Shipping by plane is safe, safe, and safe!. We ship 95% of our puppies which proofs how safe the process is.

The puppy travels in a crate with plenty of space to stand, turn around, sleep and even play (Compared to the passengers area, they have much more space than us).

We include shredded paper on the bottom so the puppy will travel comfortably.

The place where puppies travel is temperature and pressure controlled.

Your puppy usually sleeps most of the flight or plays with the shredded paper when she/he is awake.

We include a little bit of food inside and the airlines staff will supply with water at the connecting station and at the time of arrival if needed.

PICKING UP AT THE AIRPORT:

You can pick up the pup after 20-45 minutes of arrival time. Just Bring your ID & Confirmation or waybill Numbers (whichever has been provided to you, this varies depending on the airlines) to the airport and you keep the crate.

Depending on each airport, the pickup location could be either at the Cargo Office, Baggage Claims or Ticket Counter. Please call the airlines to find out where you should pick up your puppy.

Please inspect the documentations when receiving the puppy!. Make sure you get the puppy's health records (A white envelope that travels with the dog).

You may bring the following options: Paper towel, some water, puppy food, baby wipes, newspaper to change the bedding, a blanket if temperatures are cold, and a towel.

You must bring to the airport: Nutri-cal (High Calorie & Vitamins supplement) or an alternative supplement for puppies, just honey works great too. This will help to raise their sugar/glucose levels and avoid a hypoglycemia.

ADDITIONAL NOTES...

Do not expect a 100% clean puppy. Puppies will do their business inside the crate if they have to. Once you get home, bathe the puppy (you may use a regular, non medicated shampoo), dry well with a towel and may use a hair dryer (warm, if it's set on hot, don't get it too close). If the puppy seems a too stressed, scared, etc. Please use some wipes or damp towel and bathe the next day.

Address lookup

canonical name alanpit-bullfarms.com.
aliases
addresses 67.205.13.2

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom alanpit-bullfarms.com"...
Domain Name: ALANPIT-BULLFARMS.COM
Registrar: DREAMHOST, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 431
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.DreamHost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 11-nov-2016
Creation Date: 11-nov-2016
Expiration Date: 11-nov-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 00:57:24 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.dreamhost.com with "alanpit-bullfarms.com"...
Domain Name: ALANPIT-BULLFARMS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2073257484_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Registrar URL: www.dreamhost.com
Updated Date: 2016-11-11T07:12:42.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-11-11T15:12:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-11-11T15:12:00.00Z
Registrar: DREAMHOST
Registrar IANA ID: 431
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PROXY PROTECTION LLC
Registrant Organization: PROXY PROTECTION LLC
Registrant Street: 417 ASSOCIATED RD #324
Registrant Street: C/O ALANPIT-BULLFARMS.COM
Registrant City: BREA
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 92821
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7147064182
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: