Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#315603 by paobeau Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:58 pm
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Dec 26, 2016 12:39 PM
Subject: Further details.

Cc:

Greetings once again,

I have to first thank you for your willingness to carry out this important claim with me. This is a serious transaction and should be taken as such at all times, I am certain that in less than 14 banking days the money will be in your account. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The most important elements in this claim are: trust, confidentiality, sincerity and cooperation. None of these important elements should lack in both of us throughout the process of the claim in order to be successful, it is very, very important. The truth about the whole issue is that our bank will turn this deposit to the treasury department's account if this claim is not made before the end of the month of January 2017 and it is important we are quick in applying for the claim. As I previously assured you, honestly you stand no risk of any kind in this as I am here to influence things in our favor and I am 100% sure that we will be successful, your application will be expressly processed and approved since it is on my table that this will come. It does not matter if you have any relationship with late Mr.Antonio Alad Ocampo. or not, you do not have to worry for any reason.

To tell you a little of myself, I was born on the 29th day of August, 1969. I am originally from Columbus, Ohio, United States of America and I have lived in Hartford for years with my wife and two daughters. I love my family very well and would not want to disappoint them for any reason. If I am not sure of what I am doing, I cannot be doing this. Take this transaction very serious and be careful to avoid mistakes. Any email you receive from our bank should first be forwarded to me so I can read it and advise you on it before you give a reply to it. If the need be, I may even write the email which you shall give back to our bank and then send it to you so you can send it from your own email address. If however you are called, always tell them to send you email by claiming you do not understand their spoken English very well.
This is basically to avoid been asked questions you cannot give the rights answers and thereby jeopardize our chances of getting the money. Even if they tell you to come in person to our bank, tell them you cannot come in person because of your busy schedule. These important roles are what you are to play, once you do them, be assured that we will receive the money and the interest on it as well. The interest is on simple interest rate of 5% per annum. The amount we are going to get is five million, two hundred and fifty five thousand US Dollars (US$5,255,000) and this will go along way to help our finances. Please do give me your details below to enable me draft an application letter of claim which you will send to my bank through email for further process:

Full Names:
Residential/Official Address:
Marital Status:

The application letter of claim will come with two attached documents, the certificate of deposit and the last letter our bank sent to late Mr.Antonio Alad Ocampo. I got the two documents from his file with us. Please, do not make the mistake of forwarding the application letter of claim and the documents with my name or email address on it, take note of this. Do let me know once you send it, please. I'm sure that once I make the necessary endorsement in regard of your application and also approve it, the money will be paid into any bank account you may provide regardless of where the account is and I will join you for my own share. If there is anything you do not understand or wish to ask, you are to write and ask so I can have the issue cleared. Thank you once again for your willingness to do this with me.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.John David

On Dec 24, 2016 9:13 AM, "John David" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Greetings to you,
>
> Thank you for finding time to get back to me as I requested. My name is Mr.John David and this is my telephone number: +1-2394496517. You are free to call me anytime and I will always answer once I am in a comfortable place to talk. I want to ask for your help in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country Mr.Antonio Alad Ocampo... If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Branch Manager of our bank here in the United States of America McLean Branch Office and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.
>
> Late Mr.Antonio Alad Ocampo. lived and worked in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America as a real estate business man and he deposited in our bank the sum of five million, one hundred thousand US Dollars (US$5,100,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2008. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for over five (5) years. We have tried to reach him and could not. His telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts since he did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with us. I later realized with shock that he was shot dead sometime in March 2010 by criminals who robbed them while on vacation in Mexico. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Mexico and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.
>
> I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and also visited Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila, Philippines, no information of him was found. I have checked our records, there is no information of him relating to his address in his country and he did not put nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. For security reasons I sent you the message through the mobile line I bought when I visited your country. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from your country according to his name. I know there are a lot of Filipino here in the United States, but it is only someone from outside United States of America can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Branch Manager of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.
>
> We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Thank you.
>
> Your sincerely,
> Mr.John David
Advertisement

#316193 by tineennn Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 pm
I also received email like this and way to convince about the transaction. Hopefully I visited this web however I already give that scammer some personal identification of me help me with this.
#318296 by camille dancel Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:51 am
tineennn wrote:I also received email like this and way to convince about the transaction. Hopefully I visited this web however I already give that scammer some personal identification of me help me with this.

i have also received like this email can i ask you if they sent you also documents?
#318297 by camille dancel Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:19 am
shit! i already gave my personal details because he present me prove that he was telling the truth! he sent me like this email but before i send him my personal details i search him and confirm that he was presently a branch manager of different bank different nameand also this issue is regarding to mr antonio but same emails like the above