Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272790 by AlanJones Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968944178

Attention,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.500`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr. Prince Eze via E-mail:([email protected])He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Mr.Anthony has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Mr. Prince Eze or you call him +229 68944178 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#315148 by Mortal Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:52 am
Same phone number
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +22968944178

reply-to: "Mr Richard Fox." <[email protected]>

subject: UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK.

Attention:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of $16.2 million dollars each.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your name and email in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr Richard Fox, of our paying center in Benin, as he is our representative in Republic Benin, contact him immediately for your cheque worth of $16.2 million dollars This funds are in Certified International Bank Draft for security purpose OK? so he will send it to you and you can cash it in our bank in your country. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Cheque to you. Contact Mr. Richard Fox, immediately for your Cheque.

(1). Your Full Name,
(2). Your Direct Telephone Numbers,
(3). Your Direct Office Phone Numbers,
(4). Your Correct Home Address,
(5). Your Office Address,
(6). Your Current Occupation,
(7). Your age
(8)Your ID

Person to Contact: Mr Richard Fox.
Email: ([email protected])
Phone: +229-68944178

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your Cheque. Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
#315239 by Mortal Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:54 am
And another format
+22968944178
[email protected]

reply-to: "Mr.Steven Joe," <[email protected]>

subject: Attention: Beneficiary,
Attention: Beneficiary,

This is Mr.Steven Joe, I have registered your ATM CARD to the POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC so that they will Post it to your home address and i believe your current address is still the same. Your total amount in the envelope is USD$4.8 Million usd and the POST OFFICE assured me that there will be no stoppage until it get to your hand. I want you to contact them and re-confirm your address where to Post it.

Contact address,
03 BP 1000,COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC.
E-mail: ([email protected])
Telephone +229-68944178
Your full information for the Postal.

FULL NAME: ==============
CITY: ==============
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: ===========
TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER.=========
AGE/OCCUPATION: =============
SEX/A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ===============

Manage informed me that it will take good 3 days to get to your house and your Envelope accumulate cost of USD$125 usd. As postal charges. Your Current addresses have to be reconfirmed when contacting the post office. Call me at +229-68944178 as soon as you receive your Envelope.

Thanks & remain blessed.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)