Information on romance scams and scammers.
#315234 by hockeygirl Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:19 am
Name: Samuel Benjamin
Marital Status: Divorced with one daughter
Lives: Quebec Canada
Phone Number: +1 204 808 6739
Email Address: [email protected]
Dating Site: cherryblossoms.com

Dear ______,

Thanks you are interested in my profile and am also interested in your profile ,How are you today? I am a new member.I must say that I am very interested to know more about you. What You have written in your profile really captured me.am divorce with one daughter I am from Canada . I can tell you more about me later on. I am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. This is my email samuelbenjamin511@gm ail.com I am very busy with work. I cannot always go online here, but I do check my email regularly. I hope to hear from you soon.
samuel.

Dear ,
I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your email. How are you doing? I guess you are doing fine.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Samuel Benjamin. I am from Quebec, canada .51 years old | 01/01/1965 Capricorn I am a Marine Engineer by profession. I had my degree at University of Western Ontario.Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
My daughter is grown up now and lives on her own so I live alone. My life revolves eat breakfast, go to work.i divorced her mother because she was unfaithful to me,I caught her with my best friend 10yrs after our marriage,Since then she left me devastated and i divorce her,since the incident i have not dated again i concentrated to my job you to know me better. want to spend the rest of life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trust-worthy and God fearing.
I`m 5`9" 175 bls with a average build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I’m a very easy person to talk to, loving and outgoing. I enjoy playing sax which I do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music to any kind of music, sailing, go bowling and also a good cook. I also love going to the park with Annie. I am a family oriented person, love children I can keep talking about myself but I think it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself
Samuel.

________ Happy Sunday i hope you went to church today because Sunday is a special day for our Lord ,
Am so honored to know you and will love to welcome you in my life. Well, I'm new member there on the dating site. My intentions joining the site are to engage with someone who is serious and ready to settle down with me as companion. I've been thinking to delete my profile there on the site because i want us to be serious with each other and I will be so glad if only you could do the same as me and delete yours profile there on the site to show me you are serous with me . I must confess that i am so happy to meet you, and it keeps putting smile on my face. I pray this communication bear a good fruit. I want to know you more and see what the future holds on us. It’s first time on online dating. Luckily i have met someone like you to be part of my life.please i have whatsap but you know i must speak french am not any English man lolz give me your whatsap i will add you .
Someone whose heart is open to experiencing what it could be like being able to give of themselves whilst at the same time, receiving of the other person, by sharing and growing in love and happiness together. Someone whose nature and values are well aligned with mine. Someone passionate, responsible, mature and has made a conscious decision to want to pursue a strong and lasting relationship.
Frankly, this is my first of trying to reach out to people using this means of communication. I am new on this issue and just learning. I’m not perfect. I am looking forward that our communication will yield something good in future once we are honest to each other. In the past, I never believe that people can meet their soul mate through online dating. It was recently that I begin to hear testimonies on the successes of online dating. Out of this, I decided to give it a trial which I am opportune to have initiate a communication with you. I hope that with an effective communication that will be based on honesty and sincerity we would able to know each other better. Await for your response.
kiss
Sam.

download and send me your mobile number am going to add you

how are you honey it been a long time you gave me your number in whatsap i did add you but i cant find you why do you have skpy please give it to me because am very serous about you and am waiting to hear back from you soon.

okay wait i will send you are you still in that dating site have you find some one +12048086739 please be honest with me i dont know what your plan for the future

Imagephoto upload sites

Imagehow to screenshot on windows 7

Imageupload image online

Imagefree screen capture software

Imageimagen

Imageimages hosting
Advertisement