Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#315202 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:39 pm
ellena murgan <[email protected]>
Claims to be in Maryland
Uses (208) 620-4325 for SMS messaging

Pet scammer

The $300 includes the shipping cost when I go and register the puppy at the shipping agency I will pay at once for the shipping cost meaning you will have to sent the money to me using my names and address for me to go and register the puppy and pay for the shipping cost since that will be more easy for me here .

How soon can you locate a Walmart store and do that via moneygram for me to go there ASAP and register the puppy am free now

First names :....Jonathan
Last names :......Mathins
City .... Baltimore
State.... Maryland
Zip... 20108

From another one of his scams.

We are licensed breeders of big cats,white tiger , cheetah cub ,serval kittens toyger, savannah kittens ocelot kittens We are licensed breeders of big cats, and we currently have cubs of cheetah, tiger, white lion, leopard and panther all ready for sale at very affordable prices. All our cubs are bottle-fed and raised in our home as home pets, so they are perfectly socialized and will make very good pets.. contact us if you are interested .(209)764-7420 or email us at [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement