Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#315199 by HannahsDad Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm
Ship2Me at http://ship2me.us

Reshipping mule recruiter

Nothing to do with the legitimate company of this name
whose website is http://www.ship2me.com
and who have a warning here: http://www.ship2me.com/contact.html

A Ship2Me Mailbox Allows You To:
Make purchases from online retailers in the United States, even those who don't ship internationally
Take advantage of US internet sales and favorable exchange rate
Have an easy-to-use way to receive mail and forward packages to your overseas address
Avoid difficulty using international credit cards with US merchants by using our Personal Shopper service
Save a ton on shipping
Buy and sell from Ebay.com
Consolidate items from many stores into one international shipment and save BIG

Positions available : Gift Courier

We appreciate your interest in our company and wish to offer you a brief description of our company and job detail.

We are hiring 10 to 15 new gift card couriers in USA.
Here is no start up fees.
The Gift Card Courier primarily works from home.
As a Gift Card Courier, you would be responsible for receiving and forwarding gift cards purchased by our customers.
Our customers will be purchase gift cards and products through major auction sites and online stores and using your address as a shipping address.
After receiving these cards, you would take a photo of gift numbers and upload it to couriers control panel.
All gift cards should be uploading as soon as possible. You will receive first gift card within 2-4 business days.
Training starts with a first day . During the probationary period, you will receive step-by-step instructions of expected duties.
The trial period begins on the date when you upload the first package that you received.
During the first four weeks, your salary is $500.00 + $5 for each complete uploading.
Amount of packages/gift cards::
40-70 gift cards weekly and 5-10 packages/week.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
1. Printer: Black and white is sufficient; you will need to print out the prepaid shipping labels in order to send out the packages.
2. Any software to open PDF files (Adobe Reader or any free PDF viewer).
3. Internet access: Check your email for information updates, communication and tracking of packages online.
4. Ability to receive gift cards right to your home address (no post office boxes accepted).
5. Basic Excel skills.
6. Cell phone that can receive text messages, Blackberry device, or
smart phone is optional. Will be given priority consideration.

For more information, or if you have any further questions,please reply to this email by typing the word "Interested" without quotations into the subject line
And please feel free to include any questions you may have

If you want to be a part of our team please fill out all parts of the application form and send it to [email protected]
If you have any questions feel free and contact us (716) 261-1199 , (315) 381-5201 or send e-mail to [email protected]

3232 Union Road Cheektowaga, NY 14227
+1-716-261-1199
+1-315-381-5201
[email protected]

Created 16th September 2016 for 1 year only

Nothing to do with the legitimate UK company that ships to the Channel Islands
and whose website is ship2me.co.uk

Advertisement