Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#315194 by malu53 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:34 pm
.twoofaces
Real name rita cotty
Gender Female
Join Date 07/05/2016
Location Gera, Germany
Status Divorced

hello dear' i am Rita cotty' i am very happy to contact you today
i wish to be in a good relationship with you! i will be very happy
if you can reply me through my private E_mail id, / [email protected]/
Advertisement

#315195 by malu53 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 pm
Dear xxx,
How are you?It is very unfortunate that you decided to leave me and stop Our hope of being together and see each other.You decided to This stop when we have completed almost everything about the transfer.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Europe.I am currently in Spain for investment projects with my Partner.

Meanwhile i do not forget your past efforts and attempts to Help me in transferring the fund even if you do not complete it with me. Now I would like to compensate you for your efforts,you will need to Contact the Rev Father because I gave him some check when I was in Madrid but I was told that he is on a Missionary work in Africa Dakar Senegal and his name is Rev. Edmmed Cax.

E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +221 768380191

Ask him to kindly send you the check which I gave him to Send to you when contacting him.It contains a check Certificate of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your Compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So do not hesitate to Contact him and direct where to send/post you the Check.

The rev father does not know the contents of the check not to mention anything about the Money while writing or calling him,just tell him how and where to post it For you.

Please let me know immediately you received it so that we can Share the joy after all the sufferings of the season. At moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and My new partner have at hand. I told the Reverend about you,therefore,Establish contacts with him to deliver the check to you without delay. Take care and stay blessed Have a wonderful day.
Regards,
Rita Cotty
Subject: GOOD NEWS,

uses different pics on waydate
#315798 by malu53 Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:16 pm
Dear,
How are you? It is very unfortunate that you decided to leave me and stop Our hope of being together and see each other.You decided to This stop when we have completed almost everything about the transfer.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Europe.I am currently in Spain for investment projects with my Partner.

Meanwhile i do not forget your past efforts and attempts to Help me in transferring the fund even if you do not complete it with me. Now I would like to compensate you for your efforts,you will need to Contact the Rev Father because I gave him some Cheque when I was in Madrid but I was told that he is on a Missionary work in Africa Dakar Senegal and his name is Rev. Edmmed Cax.

E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +221 768380191

Ask him to kindly send you the Cheque which I gave him to Send to you when contacting him.It contains a Cheque Certificate of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your Compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So do not hesitate to Contact him and direct where to send/post you the Cheque.

The rev father does not know the contents of the Cheque not to mention anything about the Money while writing or calling him,just tell him how and where to post it For you.

Please let me know immediately you received it so that we can Share the joy after all the sufferings of the season. At moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and My new partner have at hand. I told the Reverend about you,therefore,Establish contacts with him to deliver the Cheque to you without delay. Take care and stay blessed Have a wonderful day.
Regards,

Rita Cotty,
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016
#333592 by malu53 Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:36 am
Good day to you my dear ,

How are you doing ,Is been a long time and i am happy to communicate with you once again today , I am not happy today the moment i receive a message from the Rev father Edmmed Cax letting me know that you are not serious anymore that you have not been in contact with him for a while now , i was not happy because i was thinking by now you are enjoying the money which i left for you , i never know that you have not receive the bank draft for long time now and you did not even let me know about it , I was surprise yesterday when the Rev father Edmmed Cax told me that the bank draft have not been send to you that he is about to be on transfer to another country .
but there is a good news from the Rev father Edmmed Cax, i read his message and he explain everything to me, and letting me know that he was waiting to hear from you before he took the bank draft to the bank on Monday and made an arrangement with the bank manager about ATM card before the bank draft will expire and also because he is about to move out of Senegal he want the bank manager to help you out by posting it direct to you which i have already Thanks the rev father for what he have done, i have also made a contact with the bank manager direct and he respond to me to conform to me that he have the bank draft with him on Monday and have already converted the bank draft into ATM card. Now i will like you to communicate with the bank manager today after reading this message and make A request for him to send to you the bank ATM of $450.000.00, Four hundred and fifty thousand Dollars bank Cheque that was convected to ATM visa card which I prepared and kept for your compensation which was converted into ATM Visa card and also explain to him that i myself ask you to communicate with them to send to you the ATM visa card of $450.000.00 which is already with him i will like you to communicate with him now after reading this message and also keep me posted as soon as you have done that also always keep me posted in what ever you are doing from today so that i will know as soon as the ATM visa get to you i miss you once again respond to me after communicating with the bank manager

Communicate with the bank after reading this message and let them know that i ask you to communicate with them about the ATM Visa card which Rev father Edmmed Cax, ask them to post the ATM Visa card to your address

Bellow is the bank manager information

Bank name United Bank Of Africa UBA
Bank Email address ( [email protected] )
manager person phone number (+221785302589 )

Communicate with him now after reading this message and let him know that i was the person that ask you to communicate with them thanks and always keep me posted in everything you are doing once again i am here to let you know that my husband always look after me so do not communicate with me all the time
Thanks yours friend
Rita Cotty,

Write back to me after reading and also communicate with the bank on email and also call them on phone.
Subject: Communicate with the bank after reading,
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017