Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#315110 by Mortal Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm
reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

subject: Kind Attention
Hello Dear ,

My name is Magnus Fadi . I have a serious transaction for both parties

Attention: (name redacted)

Well, I am .Magnus Fadi, a Solicitor and the Personal Attorney to Late Mr. A. Silver, a national of your country, who was a Petro Chemical Engineer and Consultants contracted with Benin Petroleum SA.

On the 23rd November 2015, my client, my client died as a result of Esophagus cancer.

Since then I have made several inquiries to the Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail,hence, I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank .

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or business partner or have the account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for years, I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $10.8 million dollars can be paid to you.

I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law; therefore I want you to send your details such as:

Full Names.......................
Mailing address..................
Tel/Mobile Number................
Fax Number.......................
Occupation.......................
Age..............................
Private Email....................

Meanwhile, you can call me at + 229 66195058

I await your Call ASAP after email response.

Barr.Magnus Fadi
Fadi, Avocats Associés
Zone Industriel,
Cotonou ,Benin Republic.
Phone:+ 229 66195058
Solicitor & Advocate.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement