Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#315082 by Tim Atem Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:11 am
phone numbers:
+234-018436528
+234-8176191566

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja-Nigeria
P.M.B 0187, Garki, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +234-01-8436528, ext 101

Attention: Beneficiary,

RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER:

This is in pursuit of your supposed overdue/outstanding payment; I have the opportunity to explain to you the controversy surrounding your payment, following the change in your bank account.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements.

Really, this fund is still existing in our government, annual report payment schedule on foreign debts as unclaimed and in your favour as the sole beneficiary but it is unfortunate that your Nigerian representative were acting in collaboration with some government official here in Nigeria to divert this money and have made derogatory remarks on your payment file, thereby unlawfully demanding excessive taxes and levies just to frustrate you, and i am sure that this is the reason why this fund has not been transferred to your account.

We are deeply sorry for every inconvenience their actions might have caused you due to their financial incredibility. It should be noted that, the reason why i am contacting you is to seek clarity if you have mandated one Mr. Edmond Peters from Britain to collect your fund into his Zurich account on your behalf.

All you need to do right now to take back possession of your funds is to re-confirm the following information and your receiving bank account details as stated below to facilitate the swift telegraphic wire transfer of your overdue/outstanding fund to your nominated bank account. This is very important to avoid misdirection of your fund into a wrong account, as we will not be held liable for any misappropriation of fund.

This will enable us process and up-date your file for immediate release of your fund, Most importantly be aware that (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (US$2,500, 000.00) has been approved as part payment to be released to you in this batch and the balance will be paid in (6)Six Months time.

1. Your full name................
2. Country..................
3. Contact address..........
4. Telephone number.........
5. Occupation...............
6. Date of birth(Age).....
7. Bank Details:

This information’s should reach this office not later than 48hours from the date of the receipt of this mail. As soon as we receive these needed details, we shall proceed with necessary transfer modalities. Please note that you will receive your payment via Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Best regard,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: +234-01-8436528, ext 101
Mobile: +2348176191566.

=================================================================================================================
*** This communication, and any documents attached, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain personal, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender of wrong delivery immediately and do not copy, distribute or take action on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should immediately be deleted or destroyed. Central Bank of Nigeria. The most respected Financial Institution in Nigeria. Thank You ***

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#316550 by Tim Atem Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:45 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +234-8176191566

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
P.M.B 0187, Garki, Abuja
Email: [email protected]

This is in pursuit of your supposed overdue/outstanding payment; I have the opportunity to explain to you the controversy surrounding your payment, following the change in your bank account. I am Mr. Adebayo Adelabu, Director for Foreign Operations, Central Bank of Nigeria. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements.

Really, this fund is still existing in our government, annual report payment schedule on foreign debts as unclaimed and in your favour as the sole beneficiary but it is unfortunate that your Nigerian representative were acting in collaboration with some government official here in Nigeria to divert this money and have made derogatory remarks on your payment file, thereby unlawfully demanding excessive taxes and levies just to frustrate you, and i am sure that this is the reason why this fund has not been transferred to your account.

Based on the Federal Government Pronoucement on Foreign/International Payment in conjunction with the World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nations and the Brenton Wood Agreement, in ensuring that all Beneficiary's are promptly paid their overdue funds.The Federal Government of Nigeria has passed a mandate to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Inheritance Sum, Lottery and the likes.

By this scheme the Nigerian Government has taken over the responsibility (CASH COW) of paying back part of what is being owed to Beneficiary's, in line with these all foreign debt above the tune of $5Million United States Dollars will be paid in two installment. The first installment of $2.5Million United States Dollars is to be paid within this financial quarter of the year while the balance will be paid in a later installment. On the basis of this we demand from you a letter to confirm that you authorize the change of account from your previous account in your payment file to this new account owned by MR. EDMOND PETTERS as produced by your legal representative/Proxy as all the requirement for effective transfer has been met.

It should be noted that, the reason why i am contacting you is to seek clarity if you have mandated one MR. EDMOND PETERS from Britain to collect your fund into his Zurich account on your behalf. It is therefore the duty of the Central Bank of Nigeria to re-confirm all the information produced as they do not want to be held liable for any mis-direction of funds. You are therefore advised to re-confirm the following information stated below. This will enable us process and up-date your file for immediate release of your fund and to facilitate the swift telegraphic wire transfer of your overdue/outstanding fund to your nominated bank account.

7. Bank Details:

This information’s should reach this office not later than 48hours from the date of the receipt of this mail. As soon as we receive these needed details, we shall proceed with necessary transfer modalities. Your urgent attention and co-operation will be very much required to enable us expedite action on the quick release of your fund.

For swift response please contact the officer in-charge via this E-mail ([email protected]) or Telephone number +2348176191566 for prompt attention.

Best regard,
Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
Director for Foreign Operations.

=================================================================================================================
*** This communication, and any documents attached, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain personal, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender of wrong delivery immediately and do not copy, distribute or take action on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should immediately be deleted or destroyed. Central Bank of Nigeria. The most respected Financial Institution in Nigeria. Thank You ***

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#319907 by AlanJones Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348176191566

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
P.M.B 0187, Garki, Abuja
E-mail: [email protected]

This is in pursuit of your supposed overdue/outstanding payment; I
have the opportunity to explain to you the controversy surrounding
your payment, following the change in your bank account. I am Mr.
Adebayo Adelabu, Director for Foreign Operations, Central Bank of
Nigeria. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and
Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim
payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of
huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international
levels in line with foreign claim settlements.

Really, this fund is still existing in our government, annual report
payment schedule on foreign debts as unclaimed and in your favour as
the sole beneficiary but it is unfortunate that your Nigerian
representative were acting in collaboration with some government
official here in Nigeria to divert this money and have made derogatory
remarks on your payment file, thereby unlawfully demanding excessive
taxes and levies just to frustrate you, and i am sure that this is the
reason why this fund has not been transferred to your account.

It should be noted that, the reason why i am contacting you is to seek
clarity if you have mandated one MR. EDMOND PETERS from Britain to
collect your fund into his Zurich account on your behalf. Based on the
Federal Government Pronoucement on Foreign/International Payment and
the Brenton Wood Agreement, in ensuring that all Beneficiary's are
promptly paid their overdue funds.The Federal Government of Nigeria
has passed a mandate to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign
debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have
been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Inheritance Sum,
Lottery and the likes.

By this scheme the Nigerian Government has taken over the
responsibility (CASH COW) of paying back part of what is being owed to
Beneficiary's, in line with these all foreign debt above the tune of
$5Million United States Dollars will be paid in two installment. The
first installment of $2.5Million United States Dollars is to be paid
within this financial quarter of the year while the balance will be
paid in a later installment. On the basis of this It is therefore the
duty of the Central Bank of Nigeria to re-confirm all the information
produced as they do not want to be held liable for any mis-direction
of funds,
as all the requirement for effective transfer has been met.

You are therefore advised to re-confirm the following information
stated below. This will enable us process and up-date your file for
immediate release of your fund and to facilitate the swift telegraphic
wire transfer of your overdue/outstanding fund to your nominated bank
account.

7. Bank Details:

This information's should reach this office not later than 48hours
from the date of the receipt of this mail. As soon as we receive these
needed details, we shall proceed with necessary transfer modalities.
Your urgent attention and co-operation will be very much required to
enable us expedite action on the quick release of your fund.

For swift response please contact the officer in-charge via this
E-mail ([email protected]) or Telephone number +2348176191566 for
prompt attention.

Best regard,
Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
Director for Foreign Operations
Tel: +2348176191566.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.