Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314993 by Mortal Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:45 pm
+2348066067252
+2349080307626
[email protected]

How are you, unfortunately I lost my loving mother in a car
accident, and that has kept me away from my communication with you.

However what is the problem again that I have not heard from you since
all this while? Because I am very confused and disturbed of your
silent, and I don't really know if you are still interested in our
deal to receive the said $35million in your country?

Please tell me if you are no more willing to continue the venture, So
that I can quickly look for another reliable person that I can change
your name with his or her name as my appointed beneficiary..as You
must know that the funds is already in your name as the sole
beneficiary and the only authorised person to claim/ receive the Sum
without any hitch. but the issue now is that I am very sick and I
don't know what tomorrow brings, as my chances of survival is very
slim..( so I now want us to quickly conclude this deal now that I am
still alive).

So please let hear from you on your decision immediately on your
capability and competence.so as To know what next to do.

Send your reachable phone number.

Do stay blessed while I wait to hear from you now.!!

Yours Sincerely,
Hon Dr Sankara

Dear brother in the lord ,

it is my great pleasure to send you this mail ,as i am very worried because i have not heard from you since all this while,, i am truly concern about you.as you must know that we are now brothers and i always think of you since i have trusted and repose my confidence in you to help me receive and safeguard my $35million in your country ......

so i am disturbed for not hearing from you ,well i hope you are fine and in good state of health ..how is your family as i trust everybody is fine.

i just want to give you this good news that i have involved a reliable man of God that is now ready to finance this venture so that you can quickly receive the said $35million in your country without further delays.

Therefore Try your best to get back to me so that i can advise you on what to do next ..because she is now ready to be transfer some money into your account for this purpose.

i will be waiting to hear from you Urgently.

Regards,
Senator Dr Sankara

Thank you very much for your mail response which was noted ,

i am so glad to hear that you are ready to move on with the deal,now i want you to understand that i have made arrangement to deliver the funds to you directly in your country via a special presidential envoy with immunity coverage to avoid any hitch or interception from any authority ,

but before the envoy embarks on the journey we will have to sign an agreement(MOU) between both of us as business partners and as i agreed to give you 50% of the $35million as your share .so i want it legally documented and sealed by my lawyer for future reference .so that we can stand on our agreement .

therefore i will look forward to your response for your go ahead so that i can advise my lawyer for further doings as i have already paid him for this job.so i will be waiting your response as soon as possible.

please do call me on this number +2348066067252

Kindly send me this below details,for the onward process of the release of the funds to you as the beneficiary.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
COMPANY NAME:
POSITION:
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:
OFFICE TEL:
HOME TEL:
MOBILE TEL:

Thanks for your kindness and best of understanding towards achieving this goal.

Regards,
Sen Dr Sankara Danladi

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement