Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#314844 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:00 pm
Fake Puppy Breeder . Cameroon Pet Scam .

http://buddiesandhommies.com/

Buddies and Homies Puppies

50% OFF ON CURRENT PURCHASES. WE RAISE YORKIE’S, POMERANIAN, FRENCH AND ENGLISH BULLDOGS, PUGS, SIBERIAN HUSKIES, POODLES, CHIHUAHUA, SHIH TZU, MALTESE PUPPIES AND MANY MORE. VISIT OUR AVAILABLE PUPPIES PAGE AND CALL OR TEXT US AT (301) 750-8256.

Home

CALL US NOW AT (301) 750-8256

WE HAVE INCOMING LITTERS SO WE ARE OFFERING EACH PUPPY AVAILABLE NOW FOR SALE AT A 50% DISCOUNT. VISIT AVAILABLE PUPPIES PAGE NOW AND MAKE A CHOICE.

NOW OFFERING
-50% DISCOUNT ON EVERY PURCHASE.
-FREE SHIPPING TO ALL STATES.
-ACCEPTING DEPOSITS.

WE RAISE YORKIE’S, POMERANIANS, FRENCH AND ENGLISH BULLDOGS, PUGS, SIBERIAN HUSKIES, POODLES, CHIHUAHUA, SHIH TZU, MALTESE PUPPIES AND MANY MORE.

Not only are our puppies healthy, loving, sweet, and also adorable, they will be your companion and will be your loyal friend. It’s so hard not to love such playful little fur-angles. We love each and every one of our puppies and it’s so hard to see them go, but we find happiness in making sure they find a loving family to be with. There’s nothing better than the satisfaction of uniting one of our pups with their new family. We hope you enjoy this site and our puppies!

10 REASONS TO BUY FROM BUDDIES AND HOMIES PUPPIES HOME

1. Adding a new puppy to your life can be an exciting and yet frustrating experience if you do not buy from a reputable breeder. I have many satisfied customers and I can provide you contact information to talk to a former client about their experience with us.
2. I have done due diligence research and have only selected the best dogs to produce the best possible puppies.
3. I provide excellent customer service ALWAYS. When you purchase a puppy from me our connection does not stop there. I am here ALWAYS to assist you any way possible.
4. I strongly believe in vaccinations. My parents are kept up to date on all vaccinations and the puppies receive their first vaccination at 5 weeks old and have a series of shots at 6, 7, and 8 weeks old, so your puppy will be well protected from contagious diseases prior to your purchase.
5. I only do supervised breeding. I do not allow any of my dogs to mate without supervision and I do not do a “free for all” like some breeders who do not even know who the sire of the litter is.
6. I provide quality care while your puppy is here with us. All puppies are kept indoors in my home and underfoot and are well socialized with people and other dogs prior to your puppy leaving and your puppy will come pre-spoiled.
7. I provide online updates on a continuous basis while your puppy is here.
8. All my puppies or AKC or CKC registered or both and come with full registration rights unless otherwise stated.
9. I have an open arm policy. If you buy a puppy from me and your life situation changes your puppy is always welcome back here. This just means that your puppy will always have a home so you do not choose to send him/her to a shelter if you can no longer care for.
10. I am not a puppy mill. All my dogs are members of our family and are treated as such. Every dog and puppy has a name not an item number. At night I have a full bed – ME and my DOGs and I love it!

Thank you in advance for selecting the very best kennel to purchase your new fur-angel from, you definitely know quality when you see it.

The Best Place to Find Your New Best Friend!

Buddies and Hommies Puppies and Store was conceived in 2004 in Richmond Virginia. Our vision was to create an environment that was 100% different from the traditional puppy store where its normal that puppies were housed behind plexiglass and kept in small wired cages. Whenever we would walk into a store my heart would ache when I left. We vowed to not only to create a better and distinct living environment for our puppies but also extend to our customers a genuine opportunity to meet and greet our puppies by developing Puppy Park where our customers could sit in an enclosed area and bond with their new perspective additions to their family.
Our puppies are placed in cushy elegant high end baby cribs with colorful bumpers and mobiles hanging from the cribs with plenty of room to romp and play. They are not enclosed as ourcustomers could actually see our babies in their comfortable surroundings playing with their roommates and they could see their playful personalities come to life right before their eyes.
We use to breed Old English Sheepdogs so we are very cognizant of what it takes to be a successful breeder and we only deal with Licensed USDA or Hobby Breeders. Each and every puppy we select goes through a rigorous process. We never purchase a puppy sight unseen. We carefully hand select each and every puppy and we must be provided with the medical history up to date pictures and weights. If there are any defects it must be disclosed to us. After we purchase the puppy our Licensed Veterinarians go through an extensive and comprehensive physical and fecal examination to ensure that the puppy is in good health. Once the puppy passes our Veterinarian Examination and that puppy is issued a valid Health Certificate we then can offer the puppy for sale.
We at Buddies and Hommies Puppies specialize in Teacup and Toy Breed puppies. Presently the Designer breed puppies are all the rage. Maltipoos, Shipoos, Yorkiepoos and Maltese Shih-Tzus are in high demand. We also offer Large Breed puppies such as ,Goldens, Labs and German Shepards as well and of course the Yorkies , Poodles, Maltese’s and Shih-Tzus are everybody’s favorites.
We are also very fashion forward here at Buddies and Hommies Puppies. We carry extensive lines of European doggie designer couture clothing, jeweled accessories, designer feeding bowls, beds, blankets, and handbags for carting your pampered pooch in style. We cater to canine lifestyles of the rich and famous. Celebrities like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have sported their “dressed to the nines” canines around Hollywood for years; now man’s best friend has become a take-along companion for men and women of all ages and all walks of life. People are never too old to have a new puppy, to enjoy dressing it up and showing it off. Loving it and caring for it come first, of course. We provide them with everything they need for the puppies, they provide the TLC.
Buddies and Hommies Puppies is a family owned and operated business. We take pride in our puppies and are proud of the hard work that we have done. We have enriched the lives of all of the families that have purchased puppies from us and for that we are truly thankful. We are also proud to be an AKC approved facility and we offer with all of our new puppies an AKC protection package which we strongly recommend.

PURCHASE PROCEDURE

1. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.

2. We answer your questions, provide professional guidance, screen the breeders, select the best puppies of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations which are not less than yours.

3. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 2 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

4. We book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there on wards, you will be able to track your puppy through the shipping agent’s website.
5. We ship puppies as soon as they are allowed to travel depending on the destination country’s regulation. Normally, it is between twelve to seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your puppy longer at no cost to you.

6. We sell registered puppies only. All our puppies are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75 ). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.

7. We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the puppies from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your puppy to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. All your puppies documents are attached to crate and sent along with your puppy.

8. Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport at the given time. Usually the puppy is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be (Usually cost between $30-50 USD) We really appreciate knowing that the pup has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

9. We suggest giving your puppy bottled water and gradually mixing it with tap water, until the puppy gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him/her with the same brand that he/she has previously been fed with (A nutritional starter package is set with each puppy which may last for approx. 2 weeks)

10. A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after you have taken possession of your new puppy to ensure everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and to measure your satisfaction.

11. We will stay in touch with you with newsletters for valuable information and tips. We value our relationship with you.

12. The original documents – pedigree, vaccination booklet and guarantee – will be mailed to you within six to eight weeks after your puppy’s arrival.

13. We gladly welcome lovely pictures and information on your puppy’s development.

14. We look forward to your referrals, and reward you for them.

**** Free shipping is available*****
We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $300.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE

I) You want a puppy,

II) You visit our website, see all puppies available and use the contact form to let us know the puppy you are interested in.

III) Once we receive your inquiry, an agent will contact you within 24 hours Max. to confirm that your puppy has been put on hold if you wish to purchase at a later date (seven days Max) or provide you your puppy’s lifetime satisfaction guarantee and an invoice if you wish to purchase immediately.

IV) we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our license veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your puppy and book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or Friday (You may indicate which day suites you best).

V) Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrival

VI) Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

VII) As a matter of routine, Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

Thanks and we look forward to developing a cordial relation with you and your new puppy. Every puppy that leaves here is and will always be a part of our extended family.

******The adoption procedure will take between 2 -3 business days to complete, we however handle each adoption case individually and can alter this duration more or less depending on circumstances to be considered on a case by case bases.*****

Address lookup

canonical name buddiesandhommies.com.
aliases
addresses 184.154.153.18

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom buddiesandhommies.com"...
Domain Name: BUDDIESANDHOMMIES.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.PREMIUMDNS.NET
Name Server: NS2.PREMIUMDNS.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 14-nov-2016
Creation Date: 14-nov-2016
Expiration Date: 14-nov-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 18:52:50 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "buddiesandhommies.com"...
Domain Name: BUDDIESANDHOMMIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2073964037_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-11-14T07:05:16Z
Creation Date: 2016-11-14T07:05:17Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-11-14T07:05:17Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Richmond
Registrant Organization: Richmond
Registrant Street: Virginia
Registrant City: Virginia
Registrant State/Province: Virginia
Registrant Postal Code: 23237
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8049992571
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: