Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314804 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:02 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +229-99289300

Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou
Benin Republic ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou;
Benin Visit Us Via Website: http://www.moneygram.com
Email,{[email protected]}

Good News Mtcn Ref# 62272243 Sender John Shabangu

Dear customer ,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours is inclusive besides, when you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your

payment which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our MONEY GRAM is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to

of high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $85. to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we

will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 2days so that you can get your funds Released without delay..

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

click here to view your transaction status .https://secure.moneygram.com/transactio ... 3/Shabangu Your payment is available.
1) Senders Name: John Shabangu
2) MTCN Number: 62272243
3)Amount: $13,642.37. USD.

Track it with this link: https://secure.moneygram.com/track

So be advise to send the $85 immediately so that we will register your payment as you will be able to start receiving $13,642.37 as from Today. Be advise that there is no time again for us to call

any person on phone unless you will call +229-992 89 300 After the payment of $65. you will start receiving your money every day at sum of $13,642.37 through Money Gram until the total

payment of $2.3m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $13,642.37

Therefore you are requested to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer with below information;

Receivers name: Junior Edu
Text Question: Yes
Answer: Yes
Amount required: $85.
Sender's Name:
MTCN#:
Sender's address:
Phone Number:

The moment we receive the payment of $85 i will release the first payment information's of $13,642.37 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another payment for pick up. Do

not forget to track your transaction above!

Mr.Oscar Chris
Thanks for your patronage
Money-gram remittance office Benin republic.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#341646 by AlanJones Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:56 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +229961932999

Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou
Benin Republic ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou;
Email;[email protected]
Benin Visit Us Via Website: http://www.moneygram.com

Good News Mtcn Ref# 62272243 Sender Mrs.Juliet E John,
Dear customer ,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours is inclusive besides, when you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our MONEY GRAM is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $60. to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 2days so that you can get your funds Released without delay..

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

click here to view your transaction status .https://secure.moneygram.com/transactions/62272243/
Your payment is available.
1) Senders Name: Mrs.Juliet E John,
2) MTCN Number: 62272243
3)Amount: $13,642.37. USD.

Track it with this link: https://secure.moneygram.com/track
So be advise to send the $60 immediately so that we will register your payment as you will be able to start receiving $13,642.37 as from Today. Be advise that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you will call +229-961 932 99 After the payment of $60. you will start receiving your money every day at sum of $13,642.37 through Money Gram until the total payment of $2.3m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $13,642.37

Therefore you are requested to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram
money transfer with below information;

Receivers name: MERCY OKOLO
Text Question: Yes
Answer: Yes
Amount required: $60.
Sender's Name:
MTCN#:
Sender's address:
Phone Number:

The moment we receive the payment of $60 i will release the first payment information's of $13,642.37 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another payment for pick up. Do not forget to track your transaction above!

Mrs.Juliet E John,
Thanks for your patronage
Email [email protected]
Tel +229 961 932 999
Money-gram remittance office Benin republic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#373275 by AlanJones Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:57 am
Reply-to: "MRS.ROSEREMY OLIVER." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966374796

I THINK THIS IS YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS AND YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE
OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU OK.

As you can see, I am MRS ROSEREMY OLIVER a New Director General Manager promoted into this Money Gram Payment Center Office Management, & meanwhile I was going through all the old payment files here in our head office and some past transaction payment file handled in this Money Gram Payment Center Office, I found out a payment file issued in your name which was not yet paid to you. Then when I asked my staff workers/my vice manager why your fund is not transferred to you as supposed, they told me that you did not clear yet off the needed things required from you before these funds could be transferred/release to you.

Now as a new Director General Manager promoted in this Office, I will try my best to see that you received your fund by applying my little help to you, I am doing this because I know that you will compensate me for helping you receiving this your long waited payment fund, once you received your fund. But before I can do so, I will like you to try as much as you can on your end to see if you can raise some money to enable me cover up the remaining balance needed amount which is $270.00.

So therefore:-Do tell me how much you have at hand to send today out of the required fee listed, no matter how small it is, let me know if I can complete the remaining balance for you today and then start immediately transferring your fund also today. I am waiting for your urgent reply as soon as you receive this email right now, so that we can proceed your transfer without wasting much time or delay. Please do not forget to tell me how much you have at hand right now in this list of amount to send today as it will help me to know how much I am looking for on my end to assist you with because I did not have the complete of the amount OK, and which is already sign/stamp from the Federal Ministry of Justice that there is no any payment/money will be deduct/remove out from your transfer payment fund till the total fund is completed transfer to you as soon as possible OK. I promise and I swear that you will not regret of sending one of the AMOUNT IN THIS LIST BELOW FROM $50,$55,$60,$65,$70, that is my good word to you and i will not fail as i said OK. Just believe with trust that this is right office where you will get this fund receive as soon as possible.

IN FACT YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND ONE OF AMOUNT IN THIS LIST BELOW FROM $50,$55,$60,$65,$70 AND ETC, ANY ONE YOU HAD AT HAND RIGHT NOW WITH THE BELOW PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND IT THROUGH VIA WESTERN UNION OFFICE OR MONEY GRAM OFFICE OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE TO THIS OUR ACCOUNTANT AGENT RECEIVER NAME:John Chima.PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SPELL THE RECEIVER NAME:John Chima., CORRECTLY TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE OR DELAY OK.

Receiver Name: DAVID KIM
Receiver City: COTONOU.
Receiver Country: BENIN.
Country code: 00229.
Text question: When?
Text answer: Urgent.
Amount Send:.....
MTCN Number.....
Sender Name.......

I am waiting.....

I am Your Sincere,
MRS.ROSEREMY OLIVER.
New Money Gram Director General
Handling your Transfer now is successful Process.
Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 66374796.
Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Official E-mail ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.