Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#313827 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:19 am
Reply-to: Dr John Thomas - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963036562

Good Day Dear

With due respect sir, We write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your funds deposited in our office here for immediate transfer to your name via our service Western Union Money Transfer Department Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Regarding the transfer, We are hereby inform you as the beneficiary of the funds that before the full information will be release to pick up the $2,500.00 daily basis, Your payment file which was deposited in our office here will be renewed and activated with the sum of ($69.00) to enable us programmed your
name with the information which you will use to pick up your funds in any nearest western union office around you.

It is very important that you make the fee available to this office as soon as you receive this mail to renew and activate your payment file for security purposes so that the full information will be release to you immediately so that you can go and pick up your $2,500.00 payment and it will be continue like that until your total funds is transferred to you .

The total amount of your funds which you are going to confirm is the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($2.8m usd) as soon as we confirm the fee and it will be transferring you $2,500.00 daily and there will be another option if you want to be receiving more than $2,500.00 daily .

However, You are here to be assure that within 2hrs of receiving the $69.00 that your first payment of $2,500.00 will be wired and give you the MTCN CODE, SENDER'S NAME, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER TO PICK UP Note: that the reason you were ask to send the money is to renew and activate your payment file as we have stated above though we have tried to deduct the fee from your funds but the minister administrator trust fund of Benin Republic told us that no one has access over your funds as it has been signed and stamped that no money should be deducted until it gets to the beneficiary to avoid fraud or any thing related to that because if any one has access to deduct or added to the value
it may result another thing

Therefore you are expecting to send the ($69.00 to enable us carry on with the transfer and finally, Below is the information to send the fee via western union or moneygram.

RECEIVER NAME==============ODIPO NWAEZE
COUNTRY====================BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY=========================COTONOU
TEST QUESTION===============TAG
AMOUNT IN TOTAL==============$69
ANSWER======================PIN

I am waiting to hear from you with payment information immediately. Yours in service

Dr John Thomas
Foreign operation manager
Telephone +229-63036562
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#314617 by AlanJones Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:07 am
Reply-to: Mr Timothy Johnson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13304394146

Attention my dear beneficiary,

How are you today my dear together with your family, i am diplomatic agent Mr Timothy Johnson. please dear what is going on? where are you right now i have been call you and you don’t pick up my calls, well if what am hearing is not truth kindly get back to me very urgently to this email, we have a crucial situation here in this airport, please i need to know the truth before handing over your 2 consignment boxes worth $3.5 millions to them for me to go back to my country, the situation here in this airport is that some group of persons in number of two united state of America came to this airport and told me that you had an auto-crash last week and you died two days ago thereafter, and that upon your death, you assigned them to be the next of kin over your funds and properties, Image result for consignment box of money Image result for consignment box of money.

SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO do because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead. they also brought a signed letter of change of ownership and appointment of next-of-kin over your properties including your funds on the consignment boxes that are with me in this airport and they said that you even made a provision of the needed $71.00 usd for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home, but personally i'm not well convinced that you are dead that is why i asked them to hold back the $71.00 and come back tomorrow so that i will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because i am confuse if is truth okay.

prior to this development i told them to come back tomorrow, meanwhile; i have reported this case to the airport police authority, so if indeed you are alive, i want you to write me back immediately you receive this email before it will be too late, to decide on how to get them arrest with the airport police authority when those men comes back tomorrow. you are to get back to me on my e-mail below ([email protected]), write me back with the payment information of the needed fee of $71.00 dollars, send the fee to the origin country of your consignment when it came from been Benin republic for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment boxes to you in your home,

Here is the payment details and please do try your possible best to send it before 4:pm today as i have no mush time left to enable me come over to your house and hand over your package to you and then go back immediately.

receiver name;....... Manya David
country;..............Benin republic
city;..................Cotonou
test question;........in god
answer;..............we trust
amount;..............$71
Mtcn#...................
Sender's name..........

kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that, i will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your consignment box over to them and go back to my country, your non-compliance will mean that actually you are dead as they claim and i will not hesitate to hand over your consignment box to them and go back as they have pleaded to me. i will be waiting to hear from you today

thanks and god bless
yours faithfully
i am diplomatic agent Mr Timothy Johnson
you can sms me only on (330) 439-4146
My Boss Name, Richard Peterson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#314795 by AlanJones Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 am
Reply-to: Mr Timothy Johnson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13304394146

Attention my dear beneficiary,

How are you today my dear together with your family, i am diplomatic agent Mr Timothy Johnson. please dear what is going on? where are you right now i have been call you and you don’t pick up my calls, well if what am hearing is not truth kindly get back to me very urgently to this email, we have a crucial situation here in this airport, please i need to know the truth before handing over your 2 consignment boxes worth $3.5 millions to them for me to go back to my country, the situation here in this airport is that some group of persons in number of two united state of America came to this airport and told me that you had an auto-crash last week and you died two days ago thereafter, and that upon your death, you assigned them to be the next of kin over your funds and properties, Image result for consignment box of money Image result for consignment box of money.

SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO do because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead. they also brought a signed letter of change of ownership and appointment of next-of-kin over your properties including your funds on the consignment boxes that are with me in this airport and they said that you even made a provision of the needed $40.00 usd for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home, but personally i'm not well convinced that you are dead that is why i asked them to hold back the $40.00 and come back tomorrow so that i will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because i am confuse if is truth okay.

prior to this development i told them to come back tomorrow, meanwhile; i have reported this case to the airport police authority, so if indeed you are alive, i want you to write me back immediately you receive this email before it will be too late, to decide on how to get them arrest with the airport police authority when those men comes back tomorrow. you are to get back to me on my e-mail below ([email protected]), write me back with the payment information of the needed fee of $40.00 dollars, send the fee to the origin country of your consignment when it came from been Benin republic for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment boxes to you in your home,

Here is the payment details and please do try your possible best to send it before 4:pm today as i have no mush time left to enable me come over to your house and hand over your package to you and then go back immediately.

receiver name;....... Manya David
country;..............Benin republic
city;..................Cotonou
test question;........in god
answer;..............we trust
amount;..............$40
Mtcn#...................
Sender's name..........

kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that, i will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your consignment box over to them and go back to my country, your non-compliance will mean that actually you are dead as they claim and i will not hesitate to hand over your consignment box to them and go back as they have pleaded to me. i will be waiting to hear from you today

thanks and god bless
yours faithfully
i am diplomatic agent Mr Timothy Johnson
you can sms me only on (330) 439-4146
My Boss Name, Richard Peterson