Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#313740 by AlanJones Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Greetings To You,
This is to notify you that MW Credit and Loans is currently offering
loan to those who are in need of a financial loan, We offer loan at
low interest rate and processed within 48hrs. Getting a legitimate
loan has always been a huge problem to those who have financial needs.
MW Credit and Loans have been accredited to give out loans to local
and international clients. We have been given the privilege to meet
your financial needs, To apply Please email us now. I look forward to
working with you.

Yours truly,
John Fletcher
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#314307 by BEAUTIFULANDBIG Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:46 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

:shock: I am confused, either the poster of this is fake or the website is really crappy, I know these people and I got loan from them and my boy friend's Sister Roxanne got loan from them. Just called her up to let her know about this and she said this website is crappy. You guys should investigate before posting here you may get into trouble for it. Alan This is bullshit I do not believe you :bondage:
#314309 by BEAUTIFULANDBIG Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:59 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

You guys are really crappy, maybe you should visit my house i could give you evidence or report you to the authorities for deceiving people here . I think I will contact the lenders to let them know what you guys are doing.....f*cking liars :laugh-s:
#314330 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 am
dumb scammer, BEAUTIFULANDBIG wrote:You guys should investigate before posting here

We always investigate before posting, dumbass. I've just investigated you and look what I found

You signed up using the email address [email protected] and a US proxy to hide your real location.

Here's one of your posts from facebook trying to run an employment scam:
For those who want to work in the UK, Lamson Engineering Company Ltd and the British High commission is currently employing people to work in different department in the company and also for international applicants you will be given free papers to come to UK and work. for more information call +447087640324 or email [email protected].. This is to eradicate poverty and ensure a better life.

+447087640324, is a UK personal redirect number, so I think it is safe to say you're not in the UK either.

Then there is your illuminati scam
OIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TODAY FOR ALL YOUR WISH TO COME TRUE
For more enquires contact 632 345 8987, +447087640324
Email: [email protected]
or contact via facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bet.master.948
Do not stay at the bottom, get to the Top now and make the world your own,riches power and fame are your birth rights

+16323458987
[email protected]

Do you have any more of your fake identities that you would like to share with us? :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#314331 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 am
Here is more information on this loan scammer.
[email protected]
0092349059897744 or +447087640324

My name is VITOR BRANTLEY. I have been arranging loans in CA for many years. Since I do all the work myself and have no overhead, I am able to arrange better loans for my clients. Working with me will be close and personal. I am available seven days a week to facilitate your loan request.

I am very confident that I can arrange your loan at a better interest rate and lower cost than anyone else in town.

Please email me back or call me at 0092349059897744 or +447087640324. I look forward to working with you.

Yours truly,
VITOR BRANTLEY
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#314332 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 am
And this employment scam

Job description
Chemonics International Inc., a Washington D.C.-based international development company, seeks a qualified Finance Manager for an anticipated multi-year U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Counter Trafficking in Persons in Asia (CTIP-Asia) program in the lower Mekong sub-region. The project will combat human trafficking in the Southeast Asia Region through increasing efforts to prevent trafficking; protection of survivors; prosecution of perpetrators; and investment in strong partnerships with stakeholders across sectors to end human trafficking. This position will be based in Bangkok.
Responsibilities:
Manage all financial activities, ensuring strict adherence with policies and procedures and applicable USAID rules and regulations
Supervise the accounting cycle, including preparation and appropriate documentation of journal entries, payment requests, and general ledger reconciliations
Plan, perform and supervise internal audits of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, and petty cash
Qualification
Advanced degree in finance, accounting or related field
Minimum of five years of experience working in financial management, accounting and compliance
Experience performing financial management activities on USAID or other donor-funded projects in Thailand highly preferred
Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Fluency in English and Thai; strong written and oral communications skills
Application Instructions:
Please submit your CV and cover letter with "[Finance Manager]" in the subject line to [email protected] BEFORE Nov 5, 2016. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.

#314333 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:36 am
How about Nigeria for your real location?

HOW TO JOIN A ILLUMINATI
Secret Society of Online Millionaires Wants You
For more enquires contact +2349059897744
Email: [email protected]

#314335 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:50 am
Hemp Oil Scam also done.

.facebook.com/HempOilCuresCancer/posts/1725861004327512

‎Carmelo Cruz‎ to Cannabis Oil Cures Cancer

Hemp Oil Benefits
The hemp oil has a number of health benefits and its products as well as its raw forms are used to provide many essential amino acids to the body. If the body is deprived of any of these amino acids there are serious problems like genetic mutations and cancer. Hemp oil cures cancer as the essential and non-essential amino acids are present in abundance in the oil and thus when hemp oil is regularly used by cancer patients, there are chances of cure. Thus using hemp seed oil is very useful for many reasons. For more information and purchasing contact me on my facebook message or email [email protected]. Tel:+447087640324

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#314336 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:03 am
[email protected] leads to a fake Facebook profile for Carmelo Cruz - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011590007889, most likely used for romance scams.

Combat Engineer at Military Intelligence Section 5
Petroleum Engineering at Petroleum Engineer
Self-Employed
Studied at The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Went to London Business School
Lives in Bristol, United Kingdom
From Bristol, United Kingdom

#314420 by AlanJones Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:17 am
Tel. Nos.: +18886309549, +2348071932726 & +15203534309

MW CREDIT AND LOANS LTD
ADDRESS:Phoenix, Arizona 85021, United States America
Fax Numbers:86 219 4043,888-630-9549,
TELEPHONE NUMBER:0092348071932726, 520-353-4309

Your loan request was received,If your loan request is serious then apply for the loan. You are sure to get your loan within 48
working hours,You are required fill out the application form for your
loan approval. To apply for this loan please click the below link to
fill the application form

Click here: PERSONAL LOAN FORM

Click here: BUSINESS LOAN FORM

As soon as the loan application is approved, we will email the loan
terms and conditions to you

Regards.
Michelle Bartlett
Processing manager
MW Credit and Loans
Tel:520-353-4309

Telephone number +2348071932726 is linked to a Facebook profile for Tony Real Boss - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002414143046

Chief Security Officer (CSO) at Hamilton guards ltd
Site Engineer(Civil) at raybreeds construction limited
Site Engineer at Globacom Nigeria Limited
Studied Engineering at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
Went to Ambrose Alli University secondary school
Lives in Abuja, Nigeria
From Ekpoma