Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314165 by Tim Atem Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:05 am
other email: +229-98643501

How are you doing to day together with your family? Meanwhile we hereby bring to your notice that your "Bank Draft"
containing US$8.4Million United States dollars is on my table right now in republic of Benin West Africa, but due
to the meeting that was carried out last Month of August 2016 with some executive management of this office we
discussed and arrived to a better conclusion that we can no longer send the total funds to you via Bank Transfer for
Security reasons, Therefore we decided to send it to you through the means of Courier Services, meanwhile you are
required to choose one out of Four Courier option listed below and you will send money on any one that you choose
for adequate services, one of those Courier option below will make the delivery directly to your nomination home address
in your Country without any further delay. They are as follows, and listed once you choose one out of the Couriers
options and send their shipping charge today then I will proceed to their office first thing tomorrow morning for the
registration of your Bank Draft for urgent delivery to your address without wasting time.

1. FedEx Courier services 4days delivered to your doorstep ($55.00)
2. DHL Courier services 3days delivered to your doorstep ($80.00)
3. Ups Courier services. 2days delivery to your doorstep ($95.00)
4. Saga express services 1day delivery to your doorstep ($260.00)

Furthermore, on receipt of this payment on the services that you chose I will send the "Bank Draft" to you first thing
tomorrow morning before going to crusade in Ghana, You can send the money through Western Union Transfer Office or Money
Gram with the name of my secretary stated below.

Receivers Name:.............................Ask for receiver name
Location City.................Cotonou
Postal Code..............................00229
Text Question:.......................Honest
Text Answer:......................Trust
Amount:...............
MTCN:

you can also reconfirm your information such as
Name
country
city
phone number

You can call with my office phone number (+229 98643501) or you can quickly send me an email with the payment details as
soon as you pick up your choice among the courier Companies and send their fee ok.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS IN CHRIST JESUS

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement