Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#313822 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:10 am
Tel. No.: +22963864577

Address; 51 Issac John Street G R A Ik Ikeja,Benin Republic
Tell: (+229-63864577)
Email: [email protected]

DEAR:VALID CUSTOMER,

Sequel to the meeting held today with United States Government, through Federal Bureau of Investigation,the United States Government have warn you to stop further communication/dealing with any banks that have no website due to fraud going on worldwide. Any banks that is contacting you without website is scam. Please view our website now: www.westernunion.com The United States Government instructed us to be paying you via western union to you under installment of Five Thousand Dollars daily till the amount $2,500,000.00 Us Dollars is completely paid to you, we have transferred your first installment payment today for your pick-up at any western union worldwide, but still on-hold due to none Federal Bureau of Investigation DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE OF OWNER SHIP FILES of Transfer Document in your payment file, which will cost you ($69.00) You are require to pay before your daily transfer will be made available to you today. Track your first payment online now using senders first name and last name as directed below:
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... country=BJ

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) 1507960769
Sender First Name:Jerry
Sender Last Name:Gana

Track your first installment of Five Thousand Dollars daily online now, You are requiring to paying for Federal Bureau of Investigation DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE OF OWNER SHIP FILES of Transfer Document fee to DR.Amos Joel, and send copy of your international passport which you will use to pick up your daily $5,000 usd in your country today together with the payment information of $69 immediately okay. Noted that only fee you are to send to us is for your fund DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE OF OWNER SHIP FILES fee it will no cost you more than $69 only that is all. to easy you pick up the first payment the sum of $5000 today as soon as possible you comply back the instruction give to you for immediately start making use of your first payment sent today.

RECEIVER NAME:...Amos Joel
COUNTRY.........Benin Republic
CITY.....Cotonou
COUNTRY CODE...+229
TEXT QUESTION....Urgent?
ANSWER........Needed
AMOUNT......$69.00
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::?
SENDER'S NAME::::::::::::::::::::::?
SENDER'S ADDRESS :::::::::::::::::?

Also when sending the payment information send it together with your tell phone number for easy communication , to enable us keep you posited once we release your payment. Our customer care service will call you as soon as possible to enable you pick up your daily $5,000 usd in your country. As soon as we receive the MTCN of Federal Bureau of Investigation DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE OF OWNER SHIP FILES of Transfer Document of ($69.00) for security and safety purpose, I have sent your daily $5,000 usd today and you can pick up the money at any Western Union worldwide. Your urgent responds is needed immediately .

Sincerely Regards,
MR. Dominic Okala
Western Union Payment Officer
Direct Tel:(+229-63864577)
www.westernunion.com

=================================================================================
For further information, please call +229-63864577)Copyright *2003 Western Union Holdings, Inc. Restrictions and Special Notes Money transfers sent to Federal Republic of Nigeria must include a Test Question. Payee must present correct Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and a valid ID to collect. US Dollars payouts are subject to availability. FEXCO /Western Union Ireland is regulated by the Financial Regulator © Western Union - Money Transfer Built by Splash.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#317205 by AlanJones Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968506108

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU
EMAIL:::{[email protected]}

ATTENTION;DEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR

LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD, WHAT ANOTHER ASSURANCE DO YOU NEED BEFORE YOU WILL SEND THE REQUIRED FEE OF $55? FOR US TO RENEW YOUR PAYMENT FILL FROM YOUR BENIN HIGH COURT ON YOUR BEHALF, I HAVE ASSURED YOU A TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT THIS IS GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE.

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY FATHER BEFORE AND AM HERE TO SWEAR AGAIN THAT NOTHING WILL STOP YOU TO START RECEIVING YOUR FIRST PAYMENT AFTER THIS $55.IF I FAIL TO START SENDING YOU FIRST PAYMENT OF $5000.00 WITHIN 48HOURS AFTER YOU SEND THE $55 AS I PROMISE LET GOD TAKE MY LIFE,I CANNOT FAIL YOU, I PROMISE YOU. DON'T FEAR AS SOON AS YOU SENT THE $55 TODAY PLEASE LEAVE THE REST TO ME AND SEE IF I AM LIE TO YOU OR NOT BECAUSE I CAN NOT USE MY LIFE SWEAR BECAUSE OF $55,HOW CAN I SWEAR AGAINST MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS FUND, BUT IS TO SHOW YOU THAT WHAT AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. SO PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME BY SENDING THIS $55 IS BIG AMOUNT BUT IS TOO SMALL FOR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE WITHIN 48HOURS OKAY.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO USE SEND THE MONEY SO THAT WE WILL COMPLETE THE MATTER ONCE AND FOR ALL.$55 IS THE ONLY FEE NO MORE PAYMENT I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL START SENDING YOU YOUR TOTAL FUND OF 2.500.000.00 AT THE RENT OF $5000.00 PER DAY IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE PAYMENT HERE OKEY. AM HERE BY GIVING YOU 100%ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND YOU CAN START PICKING IT.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:

RECEIVE NAME___ JULIUS NZE
NO:171 AKIL ROAD COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT:::::::::::::::$55
MTCN:::::::

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU RIGHT NOW AND KNOW WHAT IS HOLDING NOT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS YOU SAID BECAUSE I HATE ANY THING PROMISE AND FAIL.
I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW

A WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND AND GOD BLESS YOU.
DO NOT FAIL TO REPLY.

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
MR.FRANK JOHNSON
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
TELEPHONE +229 68506108
EMAIL:::{[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#319445 by AlanJones Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999379278

Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE.
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF FREDERAL REPUBLIC
OF BENIN FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
Addressee :Rue du Gouverneur Bayol;Boxe postale :BP 1280 - Cotonou.

Good day my dear,

How are you and family today? It has been a while now that we did not communicate, I hope things is moving normal? However I decide to write you to verify if you have raised the half of money to complete the assignment we have at hand, Have you raised the $65.00? Now tell me the reason why you stop communicate with us after your last mail or are you forgetting that you have a payment of $5000 us Dollars here every blessing day in this department, please my dear i will like you to get back to us immediately with payment of $65.00 if you still wiling to claim your payment because you have only today and after today fail to send the fee we will cancel the payment because we are not here to joke anymore with you or playing game,

Now are you still wiling to receive your payment or not,if you are still willing please we beg you in the name of God to avoid you to blame me here send the fee immediately before you will loose this payment. this will be the last money you will send till you receive your full payment and if i ask you to pay another money after sending the $65.00,I swear to God that i will never fall my promise to you again, and i,m here by giving you 100% Assurance that once you send the $65.00 today then give me (1 hours ) ahead to receive your $5000.USD I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way within 1 housr once we confirm the $65 from you
payment today,

RECEIVER NAME: SAM ODILI
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $65.00
MTCN:

Click tracking.and enter the MTCN.7896282511 then sender name first (frank ) Sender Second name ( Beise ) to see that your payment is available to pick up by receiver but you cannot pick it until you send the $65.00 before we will give the full information to pick up immediately. Check status of the transfer I am waiting for the MTCN:

God bless you.
MR,ANDE PAUL
PHONE +229 99379278
[email protected]
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

#324311 by AlanJones Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:48 am
Tel. No.: +22967634574

From the Desk Of: Mr.JAMES KNIGHT
The New Foreign Paymaster General World
Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic Tinubu Square Cotonou

Our Ref:CBB/IRD/CBX/027/2015 DATE: 29/9/2015

LETTER OF GUARANTEE

Attention Please.

I am Responding to the latter we received today from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator David Mark. Senate President and Chairman Senate Committee in what they said over the past experiences with of you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on your second paragraph of the latter I received. Therefore i wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the final Clearance paper on your favor without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you, if you can be on his shoe reason with him office of the Federation he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $60.00 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I, Mr. JAMES KNIGHT, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $60.00 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, Mr. JAMES KNIGHT, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $60,only. I make this guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only.Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction and find out that it is genuine. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within General World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is genuine.

This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President, Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank CBB. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required $60 only. Please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Benin to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.

Based on the above, you,1,2 Milton, have been given 100% guarantee that as soon as you made the payment of $60.00 only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your $6.500.000.00 usd will be transfer and reflect into your account as stated above within 24hrs. Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good intentions this 5TH day of MAY,2015, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated there in Money Gram or western union with receiver's stated below information.and please send the fee through western union or money gram with this information

RECEIVER NAME:JULIUS NZAH
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: GOOD?
ANSWER: GOOD
Amount: $60
MTCN:_______
Senders
Name:_______

Congratulation and remain God bless, while we look forward to
hear positive from. Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have
a great and wonderful day more ahead.
Expecting your urgent response.

Yours
faithfully.
Mr. JAMES KNIGHT
Call online +22967634574
The New Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank
Of West Africa Benin Republic