Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#311231 by EricFulks Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:26 am
I received below email today evening about I was offered a job from my recent LinkedIn application.

I searched out the history of my job application that might associate with their address, Bingo! Found none.

Web Page address link able..but can't click any link on the web. Bingo! It's scammer.

Pretty bad I responded to the email by sending my details right away after received it. I just get excited and texting my wife on the offer I received.

After thinking it back for a few moment, I told my delve that this too good to be true.

Here I'm sharing this with you guys and let see what you guy think about it.

Thanks

( sorry for my bad English)

Abu Dhabi Construction Company L.L.C
P.O.Box 5180,
Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirate
Tel: +971522324543, +971024455800, Fax: +971024459789

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

With reference to your job application on http://www.linkedin.com for the position of Construction Project Manager, we write to inform you that you have been offered an opportunity to work in our well established company here in Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirate. You are therefore advised to send in your recent CV along with the scanned copy of your school/professional certificates via email for further assessment.

Contract period is 2 years and renewable on mutual agreement.
Monthly Basic Salary: US$14,500:00 (Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars) Subject to negotiation.
Benefits: Tax free advantages.
Housing and utilities provided.
R/T air transportation to home country annually.
High savings potential (approximately 75% of salary).
Shipping allowance – personal belongings.

Only qualified candidate will be considered and the selected candidate is expected to resume duty by Tuesday the 19th of December, 2016.
Deadline for the submission of credentials and CV is on Tuesday the 8th of November, 2016.

Mr. Mustapha bin Ibrahim
Human Resource Department
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, copying or disseminating the contents of this email. Please inform the sender or delete this email immediately.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed persona information.
Advertisement

#312513 by weijien Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:01 am
I have receive the same email too , their offer is too good to be true and they offer without an interview with me .

P.O.Box 5180,

Dear XXXXX,

With reference to your job application on www.linkedin.com for the position of a Project Engineer (Mechanical & Piping), we write to inform you that you have been offered an opportunity to work in our well established company here in Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirate. You are therefore advised to send in your recent CV along with the scanned copy of your school/professional certificates via email for further assessment.

Monthly Basic Salary: US$14,500:00 (Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars) Subject to negotiation.

Only qualified candidate will be considered and the selected candidate is expected to resume duty by Tuesday the 19th of December, 2016.
Deadline for the submission of credentials and CV is on Tuesday the 8th of November, 2016.

Mr. Mustapha bin Ibrahim
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, copying or disseminating the contents of this email. Please inform the sender or delete this email immediately.
#313152 by wesdf Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:23 am
weijien wrote:I have receive the same email too , their offer is too good to be true and they offer without an interview with me .

P.O.Box 5180,

Dear XXXXX,

With reference to your job application on www.linkedin.com for the position of a Processing Engineering Supervisor, we write to inform you that you have been offered an opportunity to work in our well established company here in Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirate. You are therefore advised to send in your recent CV along with the scanned copy of your school/professional certificates via email for further assessment.

Deadline for the submission of credentials and CV is on Wednesday the 9th of November, 2016.

Mr. Mustapha bin Ibrahim
#313213 by Terminator5 Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:03 pm
Its a scam to collect fees from you for this non existant job . Don't send them any information .

Daniel 8 :25