Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#313023 by jeremylin99 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:26 am
Hi i recently contacted an Iphone supplier. Here is the price of IPhone 7 that he is selling.

Iphone 7 32GB $300
Iphone 7 128GB $360
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
Shipping fee from USA to SINGAPORE $117
Brand new unlocked original phone from Apple Inc in USA
Payment via western union/money gram. 30% + 117 USD SHIPPING FEE as first payment then balance off 70%
Goods can be ship from USA head company or South Africa branch Company.

I got suspicious and asked for his company website and he provided me with his company registration number and apple certificate.

http://www.electronicsinternational-inc.nethouse.me

He is whatsapp me with a South Africa number and he later say that he is contacting me via his south africa branch office and his head company is in USA , ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC. Later when i went to Google and search the company certificate in South Africa , there is an similar copy on google ONLY NAME DIFFERENT and he simply say that AMECA HEALTHCARE AFRICA LIMITED is their parent company and they are under them. GUYS PLEASE HELP ME TO CHECK WHETHER IS HE A SCAMMER.

I asked whether can i make payment by paypal/escrow he say no because his company got scam before when buyer is using paypal/escrow.

HIS EMAIL: [email protected]
USA HEAD COMPANY PHONE NUMBER: +1 (256) 6001547
USA HEAD COMPANY ADDRESS : Eastport Plaza, 4000 Southeast 82nd Avenue,Portland , Oregon,97266,USA

South Africa branch company address: Canal walk Shopping Centre Canal walk century blvd Century city Cape Town 7441 South Africa

HIS WESTERN UNION INFO: Receiver's Name: Porcia Mologadi Mphahlele
Receiver's Address: 104 kings Street
City: Pretoria
Zip code: 0001
Amount Sent : $333USD

http://ameca.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/ ... RATION.jpg

The company certifcate he send me is EXACTLY SAME AS THIS ONLY THE NAME is ELECTRONIC INTERNATIONAL INC which is different as he claims AMECA AFRICA HEALTHCARE IS his parent company. I call ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC during their working hours and they did not pickup , maybe i thought USA is having thanksgiving thats the reason their company is close. I asked when the company ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC START DATE. HE say is 12-11-2009 , registry number 12853 and is registerd under their parent company AMECA HEALTHCARE LIMITED in South Africa.

Apple certificate he sends me shows that the BOSS of ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC is called Alonso Marcado. U guys can ask me to send u the Apple cert through EMAIL. He claims that all his company IPHONES are directly imported from USA CALIFORNIA APPLE HQ.

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME CHECK THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE!!!!!
Advertisement

#313038 by AlanJones Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:04 am
It's a scam - anyone offering too good to be true or buy X get 1 free offers on iPhones is a scammer.Legitimate sellers have no need to offer such deals as the items will sell at market price.

Also, he's using a free sub-domain for his website and a free email address - more signs of a scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.