Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#313021 by AlanJones Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12026604432

ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF PRESIDENT BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
I'M MRS.MICHELLE OBAMA AND THE CONTENT OF BELLOW MESSAGE IS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY UNITED BANK OF AMERICA.
In respect of fact the sum of $10million united dollars was instructed to transfer on your favor through check draft,And i wish to let you know that every necessary things has been accessed by IMF on the economic recovery program done by united state embassy in government house of Benin for victim who lost fund to con African artist ,And you have nothing to be worried about.
Bellow is the required information i need from you so that the delivery of your check draft will commence immediately today
Full names:.............................................
Home address:...........................................
Cell phone number:......................................
City:...................................................

Text only (202)6604432
We advice you to prohibit any other transaction you are having with an unknown source to avoid regret there after.And we urge you to comply fast with the managerial demands so that you can have your legit check book with immediate effect as instructed from White house(Washington DC)
Thanks and always be bless
Mrs.Michelle Obama
first lady
YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY+

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement