Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#312846 by Doctor Proctor Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:35 am
Dear Sirs,
It is with regret and delight that I write informing you of a financial scam.
Baker Bradley - www.bakerbradley-ag.com
Upon some very easy checks I have determined and proved that they are not located at their published offices:
1415 NW Hoyt Street, Portland, Oregon, 97209, USA.
Furthermore they do not have any of the required regulations in place to offer investments in any market or jurisdiction from U.S. soil.
The website is amateur at best.
It was registered only 7 months old despite their claims that “Founded in 2004, Baker Bradley AG LTD. has quickly………………” add to this Baker Bradley AG LTD are not even listed as a limited company anywhere.
With whatever resources you have available I would appreciate if this financial scam was reported and published for what they are, a scam. That this website gets removed from the internet as they are without doubt a false representation.
That any incarnations of the above is monitored and destroyed as soon as they appear to avoid any further ‘damage’ being done by these despicable people.
Thanks
Doc Proc
Advertisement

#312872 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:34 pm
If you have any emails from this scam please post them after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#312915 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:22 am
Telephone number listed on the website (503)205 3076
503-205-3076

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon