Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#312901 by AlanJones Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:15 am
Tel. No.: +447024058548

IMF LONDON
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
Regional Office Central/Eastern Europe
21 Hark -wood Valley, London WEI ERT
United Kingdom.

Foreign Debt Settlement Office.

RE: DIPLOMATIC CASH DELIVERY OF US$15.5MILLION.

I write to inform you about your inheritance funds US$15,500,000,00 which was recovered by the IMF Foreign Debt Recovery Team. Now we have made arrangement to deliver the funds to you by CASH DELIVERY SERVICE in TRUNK BOX which an Malaysian diplomat who will deliver to your home address the Trunk Box containing your inheritance funds, this is purely under confidential arrangement and under NO Circumstance should you let the diplomat know that contents of the trunk because it was assigned to him a PHOTO LAB Materials same he will declare at the air port. please reconfirm address to avoid wrong delivery.

This is the last option you should follow disregard any other contacts any where and focus on reeving the diplomat in your country so send in your address so that I will communicate him and your ID card is also essential for easy recognition on his arrival and your personal phone number, we could not go through bank transfer due to money regulatory policies in your country..
It is important you call me on Phone: + 44 702 4058548 on receipt of this vital message be ready to welcome to diplomat in your country once we finalize with you he will start coming immediately, we will also give you his name and copy of pass port for recognition purposes..

Thanks.
Timothy Grant
IMF Senior Administrative Officer.
London UK.
Phone + 44 702 4058548

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement