Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#312411 by AlanJones Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:50 am
Reply-to: dairo blizz - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13867422293

Attn:Beneficiary,

I wish to inform you that I am dairo blizz the diplomatic agent conveying your ATM CARD worth $4.5Millions usd,And am

currently at St Petersburg International Airport (PIE) ? St Petersburg, FL, USA now. I have already Presented all the

Document of your ATM CARD to U.S CUSTOM here but The U.s Custom here say that they want to hear from you as the Owner of

the ATM CARD before they Grant me permit to deliver your CARD for security Reason, They also required you to reconfirm the

following information below so that they can be sure you are the True Beneficiary for security Reason,
Your full name;
Home Address,
country ,
phone number ,

Please contact the u.s custom officer

Deputy assistant u.s Customs commissioner,

Email;
[email protected]

Be fast and Contact him to enable me deliver your ATM CARD ok,

Best Regard,
dairo blizz
Diplomat Agent
+1386 742-2293
my number

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#315771 by Tim Atem Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:23 am
Using the same [email protected] email address.

reply-to: Mr. Michael Heimbach - [email protected]

US DEPARTMENT OF AIRPORT HOMELAND SECURITY
( DHS ) Department of Homeland Security
DHS) Washington, DC 20528
Email ; [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary

This message is from united state Airport security Department,

We like to inform you that there is an Abandon package in our custody here in Airport which a Diplomatic Agent left here and go home, we waited for the ownership of the ATM CARD to come but we did not heard from any body, so we ordered by chief security to open the package but unfortunate when we open the package we found out that the package contain ATM CARD, And we saw your name as Beneficiary of the ATM CARD, why do you Abandon such property here for long? Well,

Now for security reason we need you to reconfirm your detail to us so that we verify it to know if it was the same with the one we see on the files here as the true owner of the ATM CARD, According to the ownership paper here show that the ATM CARD worth total $3Millions usd inside the ATM CARD,

Now we shall no like to make any mistake by sending the ATM CARD to the wrong person that is why we ask you to please reconfirm your detail to us, if your detail are corresponds with the one we have here that means we are sending it to the rightful owner ,

So we shall need you to send us your Detail as below,

Your full name;
Your Home address;
Your country;
Your city;
Your Phone number;
Attach of your passport or any id license

Contact us now and forward all this detail to us so that we don’t make mistake on delivery the ATM CARD ok,

Mr. Michael Heimbach
Special Agent Airport DHS.
Email; [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5