Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#312320 by AlanJones Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:54 pm
Tel. No.: +2349023172417

GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.
REGIONAL OFFICE;NO 2KOFO ABAYOMISTREET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attention; Sir,
I hereby writing to inform you that your is among the list people that has been scam in the past and our New president has approve $4.5m to compensate you people through ATM card all the beneficiary is responsible to pay the courier company service deliver fee of $100.00 if you are interested for the development to receive the $4.5m your full address and direct phone number is needed so that I can Issue you the ATM card and make arrange with the courier company for the delivery.
I wait your respond if you are interested on the compensation I wait your urgent respond,

Best Regards,

Mr.Williams Obi.

Tel; +234-9023172417

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#416595 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:54 am
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 08:22:05 +0200
Subject: From Dr. Shittuy Yusuf.

Attention;LXXXXXX TXXXXXXXXX,
I hereby write to ask you about this man known as Mr. Manfred Granito of the United States of America, Do you know them? This man came to our office with bank account number 0223677079 Routing number 514700220 bank Name;Citibank of America. He said that you empowered him to claim this fund on your behalf. That you have no money again to come here to claim this fund, please verify this office with immediate effect before I transfer this fund into this account he gave me. On the receipt of this message I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Shittuy Yusuf.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!