Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#312280 by soldierfortune Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:28 pm
X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 07:13:39 -0700
Subject: Hello My Dear "xxxxxx", Compensation for your past effort towards my life.

Hello My Dear "xxxxxx",

It’s been a long time and I hope you are sound in health today. I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from China.

Presently I'm in China for investment projects with my own share of the total sum in Estate Management. Meanwhile, I can't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow but because you are aware of this project, I can't fail to compensate you as promised.

Now contact my pastor his name is Pastor Emmanuel Akuba on his email contact E-mail. [email protected] .And ask him to send you the ATM Visa Card of US$850.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all tireless efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much because without you this goal wouldn't have been achieved. So feel free and get in touched with our church Pastor. Emmanuel Akuba. And instruct him where to send the ATM Visa Card to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I'm very busy here because my education and also for the
investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive the ATM Visa Card and start withdrawing your money, so feel free to get in touch with the Pastor +22999271351 he will Send the ATM Visa Card to you as soon as you contact him with your receiving address without any delay.

Best Regards,
Miss Mariam Hassan.
Advertisement