Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#312236 by Tim Atem Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +234-7062921319

Thanks for your mail and your concern about my health. Since you are interested in carrying my last will, I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation.

go ahead and contact the paying bank immediately and inform them about your contact information which i sent to the bank so that they will use it to contact you immediately as soon as the bank hear from you. Go Ahead and contact the Bank immediately ask the fund worth of us$10Million united states dollars as MY NEW NEXT OF KIN ,Update me as soon as you hear from First inland bank Nigeria Plc Get back to ME for Further advise

This is the direct number of the bank manager +234-7062921319 his name is Philip Berry, the name of the bank is first inland bank Nigeria Plc And the private email address:([email protected]

You should try all you can and call the manager first to let him know that I have assigned you as my new next of kin to claim my money and he should tell you what next to do.

Attached below is the letter of authorization I sent to the bank on your behalf so that they will transfer the money to you for the project.

I will like you to use my money and help the poor and the motherless as I said before.

Don’t fail to call the bank manager once you receive this mail.

Thanks and god bless you

Look forward to hear from you today as soon as you contact the bank

Get back to me today

REGARDS
Your's Sister

Ms. Mary Louis

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement