Information on romance scams and scammers.
#311828 by Tim Atem Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:30 am
phone number: +221-776267866

my name is juli am really interested to be ur friend if you feel so contact me to my email address for my picture and further communication

[email protected]

Like i told you,my name is Juli kambo,an easy going,free minded and jovial girl,you will also want to know that i am 23 years old,171 cm tall and i weigh 64 Kg.

I am a Sudanese girl living in Dakar Senegal(south Sudan),and having lived here for the past three years of my life,i feel that i am now getting bored to death and i need a change,i need a friend or a lover(maybe) and i contacted you for those reasons.

I have a great sense of humor and i really love it when people don't take simple things so seriously as if their lives depended on it,the world should be a free and happy place and with this,i want you to know that love is in the air !!.

I am of age now,i am ready to love and be loved and you know what,we all deserve LOVE or don't you?
Well,i also have to tell you this,i am here in Dakar not because i wanted to,i am here because i found myself in this situation due to death of my family in the Sudan civil war and as a result,i am the only surviving member of my family,but that's not my problem now because i have handed everything to God in prayer,he knows everything and he knows why it had to be like that.

My biggest problem is that i am incapacitated here,i live in a church that provides shelter and a little more to refugees,and when i say a little more,i mean it,like one meal per day and no basic medical amenities.
And having arrived here straight from escaping the war,i have no papers or money with me that can help me in the present situation because i was helped like many others by the Red-Cross organization,if not for a few clothes and one important file that they were able to get from my house for me,i came with nothing more,so what this means is that right here right now,my life is stagnant.

I used to be a medical student and i was almost at the end of my first year when all these happened,i hope to go back to school one day,i hope to achieve a lot in life,i hope to get married and have 3 kids(two boys and a girl),these are some of my dreams in life,but they are dying here.
I have thought about it over and over again and i came to realize that there is no other way other than love,it is only a sincere love that can set me free from this bondage,i do not really know you but i hope that we can start from here as friends or lovers,we can get to know each other better and if possible,it will be best if we are able to meet and stay together as soon as possible,i am open to come and be with you.

I believe in destiny and since i prayed before contacting you,i believe that we can be a huge success.
I believe in sincerity and i hope you do.
Lastly,I love nature,i love swimming,i love football(well,i am a realmadrid fan),don't hate me because of that(joking).I hope to hear from you soon and to know the things that you like and things that make you happy,but most importantly,i want us to really communicate,i will be your friend or lover,i am actually looking for my best half and i hope that i have found you.

I am attaching my picture to this mail.I have no phone,no computer or whatsoever,but i am able to write to you from the office of the Reverend Father James Calvin,he is the head priest in charge of this church and the camp in it,you can also call me through his phone(+221776267866),if you tell him that you want to speak with juli,he will send for me because i am always in the hostel and the best time to call is between the hours of 8 AM-1PM and 7PM-9PM when the reverend father is less busy.
So i will stop here with a lot of Kisses to you.

Yours juli

This stolen photo has been used in a number of refugee scams under other names:

Queen Jobe Jammeh
Linda James
Roselin Jemba
Jeniffer Love
Jane Mabou

just to name a few

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement